I apologize...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Re: I apologize...

In Response to Re: I apologize...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : Who's to say what is a "qualifier or explanation"?  You?  If that's the case then , no one COULD ever apologize.   That's your take on things.  To me, person 1 apologizes and person 2 can either accept it or not.  It's that simple-that's how I life my life.  I learned you're not going to always get things your way.  I rcently got turned down for a job I KNOW I could do-I asked why, well the company "couldn't tell me why". I would be glad if you apologized to me, if you owed me that.  I wouldn't ask for a reason why.  Maybe ogres don't do that? It doesn't stop others from thinking the "know" how I am or what I am "like", does it? Or I don't remember what I did to you?  I do have many other more important, to me, things on my mind than what I did to insult you.  Like my dad, he's probably on his way out.  Forgive me if his situation is more important than someone I've never met.   You made the deductive leap. Again, I'm sorry if I insulted you.  You can choose to accept my second apology or not.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Since you say you don't remember why you did it, and I can fully believe that, I can't now expect an "I was wrong".  Yes, I'll accept it and leave it at that. 

I am sorry about your father.  I hope the probably is just that -- probably.  If not, then I hope he has lived a long and happy life and that the end is peaceful.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : So, I'm arguing with myself????

Exactly - If you "dropped" it, you wouldn't continue to argue. That is the point of dropping it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : Who's to say what is a "qualifier or explanation"?  You?  If that's the case then , no one COULD ever apologize.   That's your take on things.  To me, person 1 apologizes and person 2 can either accept it or not.  It's that simple-that's how I life my life.  I learned you're not going to always get things your way.  I rcently got turned down for a job I KNOW I could do-I asked why, well the company "couldn't tell me why". I would be glad if you apologized to me, if you owed me that.  I wouldn't ask for a reason why.  Maybe ogres don't do that? It doesn't stop others from thinking the "know" how I am or what I am "like", does it? Or I don't remember what I did to you?  I do have many other more important, to me, things on my mind than what I did to insult you.  Like my dad, he's probably on his way out.  Forgive me if his situation is more important than someone I've never met.   You made the deductive leap. Again, I'm sorry if I insulted you.  You can choose to accept my second apology or not.

I have said the same to you regarding apologies - when you add a "but" at the end, you are no longer apologizing.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : My not continuing to argue would happen if YOU and others like YOU shut up!

...or... if you made proper use of a mirror.  You cannot control what others do, but you can certainly control what you do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I think I got the "moron" tag once or twice, so the apology is cool. But what I'm  thinking is that rather than spew you guts out here about how tough life is, what you might really consider is some professional help. Bonne Annee a tout le monde. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : Just where is the "but" I added?

I marvel at your obtuseness and can only hope that it is volitional. If you really don't see that your apology is conditional and serves as an accusation of others, then there really is no point. If you want to play the game of concrete mind blockage, that is yours to play. It really will never help you in life because all it will do is help you continue to externalize blame of your problems onto others while never demonstrating an ounce of introspection. Kind of like the way you've been going. Sail on, sailor!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : My not continuing to argue would happen if YOU and others like YOU shut up!

Yes, yes, yes - same old story. It is everyone else's fault. 

I honestly keep ecpecting you to start claiming it was the one-armed man at some point.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I dont accept it Maureen. You have been rude, class less and down right mean to people. You sit there and lie tell everyone your a guy. Well a guy wouldnt calle the ravens something corny like the "corvaires", or Christmas something corny like Crimminy. you have that "pretty picture of Brady. Anytime theres a thread that related to women your all over it. Now why dont you stop fighting with the boys and really mean your appology by shutting up yourself.  Stop being the victim, its the easiest way to blame someone.
    Whats this crap that in 2004 your boss told you well if we got money you could hire some people but we didnt so just kidding? If anyone that I know was whining about being out of work since 2004 I wouldnt feel they were a victim, I'd feel they wernt trying or were lazy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I mean Tebow!

Image Detail

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : Corvidae  is a  cosmopolitan   family  of  oscine   passerine  birds that contains the  crows ,  ravens ,  rooks ,  jackdaws ,  jays ,  magpies ,  treepies ,  choughs  and  nutcrackers . [1] [2]  The common English names used are  corvids  (more technically) or the  crow family  (more informally), and there are over 120 species. The genus  Corvus , including the jackdaws, crows and ravens, makes up over a third of the entire family. They are considered the most  intelligent  of the birds, and among the most intelligent of all animals [3] [4]  having demonstrated  self-awareness  in  mirror tests  ( European Magpies ) and  tool making ability  (crows, rooks [5] )—skills until recently regarded as solely the province of humans and a few other higher mammals. Their total  brain-to-body mass ratio  is equal to that of  great apes  and  cetaceans , and only slightly lower than in humans. [6] They are medium to large in size, with strong feet and bills,  rictal bristles  and a single  moult  each year (most passerines moult twice). Corvids are found worldwide except for the tip of South America and the polar ice caps. [7]  The majority of the species are found in tropical South and Central America, southern Asia and Eurasia, with fewer than 10 species each in Africa, Australasia and North America. The genus  Corvus  has re-entered Australia in relatively recent geological prehistory, with five species and one subspecies there. Crimble From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Crimble  or  Krimble  is a  slang  term for  Christmas  coined by  The Beatles   as  part of their  1964 Christmas record  issued via the Beatles Fan Club. It is  believed to  have been coined by  John Lennon  given his penchant for wordplay.  The term has come into  general use among  Liverpudlians ,  though use has  spread to the wider world. Where did I say I've been out of work "since 2004"?       

I saw a crow chasing a big red-tail hawk both in flight. That hawk was squawking and fleeing for his life. The crow was almost on top of him.  Couldn't believe it but true. Them crow's are pretty tough birds.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think your bitter cause 50 people had better proposals. Tough that so many disagree with you. You might blow smoke up them but not me.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : I think you love to provoke people TO argue.  Take this post as an example. I said I want to drop this and I meant it.  But people like you want to drag it on so that you can make attempts to make others look bad.  For some reason that makes you feel big.

Excuse me good Doctor - you wanted to "drop this," someone else didn't, so you respond - looks like what you "want" to do and what you actually "do" do are two different things.  But it's all good - keep proving yourself a hypocritical tool for all the world to see.  Hmmmm.  And you apologized?  Tee-hee Skippy - your transparancy fools only one person - YOU!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

This is what everyone needs to know. 

You think your opinions are more valuable than all others.  You believe your opinion is the only that matters.  You care not in the slightest for others' take unless it completely agrees with your own. 

You are an imbecile.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : You're the one that thinks obtusely.  Nothing is ever anyone else's fault.  I suppose the actions in Central Europe from 1932-45 was the fault of the people that suffered.

Patsfansince1966 Things To Do:

1. Build a strawman.
    2. Attack the strawman.

----------------------------

I think there is an Internet law that indicates you lose the thread on a bulletin board when you bring up the Nazis/Hitler. Congratulations! You lose!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : This is what everyone needs to know.  You think your opinions are more valuable than all others.  You believe your opinion is the only that matters.  You care not in the slightest for others' take unless it completely agrees with your own.  You are an imbecile.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Doggg:  why would you want to insult the imbeciles of the world by putting 66 in their number?  I thought you had more heart than that - LOL:).  "Human stain" comes to mind - imbecile just over values this person's impact on intellectual discourse.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : Patsfansince1966 Things To Do: 1. Build a strawman. 2. Attack the strawman. ---------------------------- I think there is an Internet law that indicates you lose the thread on a bulletin board when you bring up the Nazis/Hitler. Congratulations! You lose!
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

We call that losing by invoking Godwin's Law.  (The first to bring up the Hitle/Holocaust to prove an unrelated point, loses the argument.)