I apologize...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: I apologize...

n Response to Re: I apologize... : This is what everyone needs to know.  You think your opinions are more valuable than all others.  You believe your opinion is the only that matters.  You care not in the slightest for others' take unless it completely agrees with your own.  You are an imbecile.
    Posted by UD6

+1

Merry Christams and Happy New Year UD6

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

None of you are deserving of an apology.

I'm going to bump this threat to the top all year. Maureen I'm sorry that Steven pushed your research proposal behind 50 others. Maybe you have enough valium to deal with it. It sure doesn't make you very happy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You think the research world isn't a small world? hmmm. Research Funding certainly is ... and here I thought you were really smart. Not street smart thats for sure. Lets here some more of your corny feminin nick names like Corvairs and Mancheese and the other things you say that prove your a Chick. How about that "Dude"?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

ha ha, dance your dance and sing your song. Its getting entertaining now. So who do we play this week? "The western new york bovine killers"?  ha ha and booo to you, ha ha

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Is there a way to put an entire thread on "ignore"?  Laughing

Time for me to leave it, as it has reverted back to sink-hole level.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: I apologize...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : This is what everyone needs to know.  You think your opinions are more valuable than all others.  You believe your opinion is the only that matters.  You care not in the slightest for others' take unless it completely agrees with your own.  You are an imbecile.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Lol, YOU saying THIS is ironic.  You think your opinion matters so much, you post it on ANOTHER TEAM'S SITE.  Sad indeed.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I accept your apology on behalf of anyone you have insulted.  And, to anyone I have insulted........ too fargin' bad, you bastiches!  I kick you right in your fargin' icehole!
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Johnny Dangerously, gotta Fargen love it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

So there's just a little more insight into me and the job search process for those of you that still think I am a "nut".
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Insight can be a little scary sometimes

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : That's okay, no need to apologize.  I completely understand where you're coming from.  My feeling though is that Patsfan is trying to be more civil and I think we should all encourage him.  Long threads where we trade insults at each other really don't help this board.   I enjoy your posts too, by the way.  In fact, this is generally a pretty good board.  Lot's of good discussion--and (by internet standards at least) very little of the personal attacks that sometimes afflict discussion boards. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

My guess has been for a while that 66 is full of it and most of his posts are just to get a rise out of folks. I take very little of what he says as fact or serious. On the other hand if he is serious, ouch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : Ever hear of "harassment"? You have a lot of traits I wouldn't want to hire, either-if you want to go there, and I didn't-I preferred to let this drop.  But you persist. And if you doubt I'd ever be in a position to be hiring others, you're wrong.  I was working at a company in 2004 and we were up for some VC-about 5 million or so.  My boss told me that if we had gotten the money, I would be hiring some people.  We lost out to CyberKnife.   Again, why you persist in this is beyond me.  I said I was sorry, and I meant it.  I still mean it.  Shouldn't that be enough?

I'll try to refrain from use of the m word in 2012. (or just look in the mirror when you say it.) By the way almost getting VC money so you might also almost get to hire, is not the same as actually being a leader.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : I am too considering that I have not seen my dad since 2002.

Did you call him a Moron and not asked for forgiveness?

Go ahead and ask, but then just keep your mouth shut. After we say we are sorry, IF we mean it, we do not explain ourselves, that is what wife beaters do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I mean Tebow!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

LMAO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Where did I say I've been out of work "since 2004"?       

You never said that, You said you came out in 2004!

Happy New Year big guy