I apologize...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: I apologize...

In Response to Re: I apologize...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : This is what everyone needs to know.  You think your opinions are more valuable than all others.  You believe your opinion is the only that matters.  You care not in the slightest for others' take unless it completely agrees with your own.  You are an imbecile.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Is that like Moron?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : We call that losing by invoking Godwin's Law.  (The first to bring up the Hitle/Holocaust to prove an unrelated point, loses the argument.)
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]

Who knew! On a thread started by 66 I found a nugget of knowledge!
    Bless you Sheldong

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : And you think we care what you think. Why are you even here?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Give UDog a break, first time I find something to agree with him on

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE] And now for something completely different I now will direct you to a film of a monkey throwing it own feces straight up into the air.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

66 thank you for this thread. I thought today was going to be the downer of a day that returning after the Holiday can be. Instead you are thoughtful enough to lay this little "I apologize" gem out there to give us something to rally around.

I believe you are completely goofing most of the time so I enjoy you sick world you take us too. (If you are not goofing, then I apologize for being so callous in setting a clearly deranged man off, get help)

Couple of points:

1) Looking up the meaning of apologize and truly being apologetic are two very different things.
      2) This is a Sports Board and is built so we can all come here and "Armchair QB" our favorite team with others who love the team. (And some a s s e s from other teams)
      3) Calling names is usually a sign of a weak mind
      4) The first part of finding a job is "networking" what you call luck is what most people call a first step. You contact those you know who know you and ask them if they know of any jobs. If you are not a complete tool, your friends are happy to connect you and confident to speak for you. If you are a tool, you call this getting lucky

So you might have thought about using this thread for help. I will bet most of the folks here are taking valuable time from work to be here which means they have jobs. If they thought well of you they might even help you out.

For you, I would recommend you join a new board or change you name to something cute like Moronsince66

Happy New Year, big guy, or girl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

gmbill, I call an awful lot of names, and although I wouldn't say I'm in the upper echelon of IQ's on this board, I wouldn't say I have a "weak mind" either.  I think calling names is a natural outcome of the frustration of having to deal with people who you can't see, hear, or punch.  Doing those things usually is an important part of persuasive dialog.  Having those tools gone, and dealing with totally insane people like CC and PhatRex, makes me want to call names.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]gmbill, I call an awful lot of names, and although I wouldn't say I'm in the upper echelon of IQ's on this board, I wouldn't say I have a "weak mind" either.  I think calling names is a natural outcome of the frustration of having to deal with people who you can't see, hear, or punch.  Doing those things usually is an important part of persuasive dialog.  Having those tools gone, and dealing with totally insane people like CC and PhatRex, makes me want to call names.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Davedsone: Calling some what they are acting like is different than answering every thread comment with MORON. (I love a good Douce Bag) every now and again

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I think GM Bill just broke the record for successive replies on a thread.  
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Nice to be known for some thing

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : No, someone poked me in the ribs with a pointed stick.  A difference YOU fail to see-unless it was you, of course.  It's kind of like you're telling everyone to shut up but you keep on talking to them and so you keep talking to them. You call me Skippy?  That makes you?

I don't poke you in the ribs with a pointed stick - you poke yourself with your own posts.  I merely respond, you can't handle it, then quickly resort to further digging an intellectual hole by posting again.  A pretty simple game really - challenge a "holier than thou" dipstick and let him continue to expose his intellectual shortcomings.  You're the one that came out with an "apology" that was at best a cry for attention and at worse insincere as many have pointed out to you.  So that's why I refer to you as Doctor Skippy.  Doctor?  Probably not, just another internet puff-piece.  Skippy?  Oh yes good Doctor - that's a big ten-four.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm recanting it now,

ha ha Maureen more valium hurry!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

watch out the or the Western New York Bovine Killers will getcha!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : It wasn't insincere, you clown. I could come up with a much worse monker to label you with.   As an aside, you're all doing what I supposedly did-which was insult others.  I apologized for it, and MEANT it-yet you continue. I'm recanting it now,  moron. You can all blame gr82bme if I  insult you.

Geez Doc, how old are you?  10, 15, 17.  All caps?  Outstanding.  Personally, I'm flattered and, well without getting too mushy, touched that you asked everyone to blame me if you insult them.  Typical childish, hypocritical, "refuse-to-take-responsibility-for-your-actions" stuff.  You certainly don't disappoint Skippy.  The more you post, the more others will be convinced that you're in need of some serious mental health help.  Now be a good little man and back off the ledge. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

No guy in the world could be that corny. I'm tellin ya its a chick named Maureen.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : Exactly. He also claimed he had me on ignore and then keeps responding to me. Total fraud as is his ilk that agrees with him in threads.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

You are like the bag lady outside the bus station yelling at busses..  you know somewhere in there used to be a rational person, young and vibrant.  But now just a crazy old hag.   What happened to you? 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]blah blah blah...

Great stuff Doc - thanks for proving what I've long thought - our educational system absolutely needs improvement.  Or, you got your PhD through an agency advertising in Rolling Stone.