I apologize...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Re: I apologize...

In Response to Re: I apologize...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : No, that is what people (with their hand out) that run those "job help" web sites tell you.   In reality, that doesn't work. Again, wrong. Wrong. God, you're nice. I bet you run one of those "for a thousand dolars I'll help you look for a job" web sites. No one helps anyone find a job anymore because NO ONE wants that responsibility.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

...and you have made an exhaustive study, polled everyone, assumed they are all telling the truth, and so can make a defintive statement that 'No one helps anyone find a job anymore"?????

Well, from personal experience for me and all three of my children, I can definitively say that you are wrong -- unless we are the only four exceptions to you definitive statement.

I tried to help you  before, and because of who I am I will try again.

You come across as a very negative person.  This is a statement of fact.  Maybe you are a negative person or maybe you are not and are just at the end of your rope and are, therefore, depressed.  In any event, the OTHERS perceive you is as being very negative. 

In an interview process, it matters little what you actually are.  What matters is how you are perceived.  I find it hard to believe that this perception exists solely on this forum.  I would strongly believe that it carries over into the interview process. 

Now I have no idea how old you are, but you have to be at least 50 and probaly older.  I am 70.  My advice to you is to practice projecting a positive outluck.  As the song goes "Accentuate the positive.  Eliminate the negative.  Don't mess with Mr. InBetween.".  You can start your practicing on this board.  Employers want a person with a positive outlook, with a "can-do" attitude.  Just look at Bill Belichek.  He wants players who are willing to do whatever it takes to win -- even if it means playing defense when you are a wide receiver.

I have no idea how you will recieve this advice I have given.  At least know that it is honest and heartfelt.  No one can do this for you.  You have to resolve AND do this to effect a change.  Even if you don't get a job soon, it will make you feel better.

Good luck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : No, that is what people (with their hand out) that run those "job help" web sites tell you.   In reality, that doesn't work. Again, wrong. Wrong. God, you're nice. I bet you run one of those "for a thousand dolars I'll help you look for a job" web sites. No one helps anyone find a job anymore because NO ONE wants that responsibility.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]As a person who interviews and hires people for my project, one of the first character traits that shows up in an interview is likability. You measure the prospect on how he or she fits in with existing employees. A manager has to juggle many personalities and someone who comes off as unlikable or abrasive will not get a second thought. In this economy the compitition is fierce, as I get five to six hundred apps to look over. One should try to stand out but not overstate their abilities as it comes off as bragging, everyone needs an edge and humility goes a long way.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]blah blah blah...

Oh well, I tried.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : We call that losing by invoking Godwin's Law.  (The first to bring up the Hitle/Holocaust to prove an unrelated point, loses the argument.)
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]

I know. I just didn't want to have to explain to Mr. Concrete.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I apologize... : It wasn't insincere, you clown. I could come up with a much worse monker to label you with.   As an aside, you're all doing what I supposedly did-which was insult others.  I apologized for it, and MEANT it-yet you continue. I'm recanting it now,  moron. You can all blame gr82bme if I  insult you.
    Nah, that is something you'll do. I prefer to do things the old-fashioned way and hold the name caller accountable.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In Response to Re: I apologize... : Oh well, I tried.
    Posted by sheldong

As did I.

Do I see this right your heckling a 70 year old man? VillagesPatsFan I like your posts and your the right one in this, there was no reason to ever call you a moron. Anyone ever dogged my Dad I wouldnt be happy. Maureen the mean.

11. This post has been removed.