I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

Good Job Bro! Did you post this up on your twitter page. Im not really into that MyFace and Spacebook so you gotta clue me in....lol

Now go ahead and tweet to Dobson and KT to get they a**es back on the field!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

As usual great work TFB. It's great when we see something someone did on the board get mentioned. Even more so by a player. I always got a kick when we saw "experts" quoting almost word for word what some poeple said in the draft thread.

Thank you, Sir.

It is funny to see some of the stuff get around and actually reach some players. 

I have read discussions around here of how some writers have used some posts here word for word from some people.  I'm sure this place gets looked at from time to time and why not, they should be checking this place out because there are some knowledgable posts floating around here, especially in that draft thread.  It would be wise for them to check out the draft thread, you guys who post in there should have your own draft publication.  You guys are some smart draft mo fo's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Good stuff man......let me guess, the board jester tried to ruin yet another thread with his usual nonsense?

Go ahead an ignore the useless tool already....he isn't worth your time...trust me.

Thank you!

Yeah, Rusty sidetracked the thread for a minute, shocker! LOL! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

if a player reads this board they probably have you on ignore

lol!   Now that's funny^

Great work TFB12, APDynasty was talking a while back about starting a northeast sports website, the idea might be tired but with the cumulative effort of talents on this board it might actually work?

Thanks Wozzy.  It would be cool to have someone here start up a website, there are many of you who could contribute to a draft section, you and others could write some pretty good Patriot articles, TexasPat could do a game report card section, Sportsbozo already writes for some websites and I am sure he would contribute, we could have a controversial section where Rusty and Babe go head to head on some topics, there are many here who could contribute.  I could sprinkle some graphics on top.  It would be pretty cool. I think you are on to something here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Excellent work TFB12!  nothing compares to your Woodhead helmet, but all your other creations are a close second.  My family loves the Incredibles, so it's an added bonus.

Keep 'em coming!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Good Job Bro! Did you post this up on your twitter page. Im not really into that MyFace and Spacebook so you gotta clue me in....lol

Thanks TripleOG.  I'm thinking it probably got noticed off tumblr, it receives the most looks with all the other peoples rebloggs.  Always curious how some of the people see these.  I had Brandon Spikes use my Brandon Spikes Capt'n Crunch picture as his twitter avatar for a while, that was pretty cool.

Yes, need Dobson and Thompkins out there on Sunday vs the Ravens. If you think of a way we could get them out there with some encouragement from some photoshops, let me know, lol!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:

Excellent work TFB12!  nothing compares to your Woodhead helmet, but all your other creations are a close second.  My family loves the Incredibles, so it's an added bonus.

Keep 'em coming!

Thanks, man!  The Woodhead is one of my favorites, also was one of my first Patriot photoshops.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Thanks TripleOG.  I'm thinking it probably got noticed off tumblr, it receives the most looks with all the other peoples rebloggs.  Always curious how some of the people see these.  I had Brandon Spikes use my Brandon Spikes Capt'n Crunch picture as his twitter avatar for a while, that was pretty cool.

Yes, need Dobson and Thompkins out there on Sunday vs the Ravens. If you think of a way we could get them out there with some encouragement from some photoshops, let me know, lol!!!

Hahaa, I wish I was creative in that sense. It is interesting to know that you can put stuff out there and have your work noticed. Got a be a good feeling but other than Chris' g/f, has any player reached out to you or would they know how? You could really parlay this into a side gig for pats players if you they could communicate what they wanted, they may ask for more for other players. You know how they like to keep it light in the locker room.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:

Keep 'em coming!

Thanks, man!  The Woodhead is one of my favorites, also was one of my first Patriot photoshops.

I always thought you would have made a ton of money if you contracted with some plastics company and sold these outside of Gillette before games.  Do you live near San Diego?  Definitely a money maker.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaa, I wish I was creative in that sense. It is interesting to know that you can put stuff out there and have your work noticed. Got a be a good feeling but other than Chris' g/f, has any player reached out to you or would they know how? You could really parlay this into a side gig for pats players if you they could communicate what they wanted, they may ask for more for other players. You know how they like to keep it light in the locker room.

I have always liked to draw but never have time anymore to just sit down and draw.  Since I am at the computer a lot for work I found it's much easier to find time to work on a photoshop here and there as I do my real job then carrying around a sketchbook all the time, lol!

I do a lot of fixing old photos or enhancing photos, altering pictures, logo's for people and creat some graphics for a local shirt company but no, never been contacted by another player to do one.  Have been contacted by a couple people who run Patriot sites to do some Patriot photoshops for them but not by any players.  The Gronk Nation story was Chris Gronkowski was looking at photos on the web, he was looking for a specific picture of one of Rob's td's and happened to see a couple of the photoshops I did so he had his girlfriend contact me via tumblr.  This was the photoshop that Chris noticed first and was his favorite one which led him to check out my other photoshops.

The Gronkinator!

We still keep in contact but don't currently have anything in the works for Gronk Nation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

Good stuff man......let me guess, the board jester tried to ruin yet another thread with his usual nonsense?

Go ahead an ignore the useless tool already....he isn't worth your time...trust me.

Thank you!

Yeah, Rusty sidetracked the thread for a minute, shocker! LOL! 

Ugh. I didn't sidetrack anything. I complimented your work.

And I said thank you!

But you always offer backhanded compliments and you know it. 

Like this...

"

Like I said, stick to what you are good at: Photoshopping and bandwagoning from California.

lmao"

Come on man, you can't even be a cool dude for a moment, you always have to get your digs in.  That is why you are considered such a DB around here.  You can't be genuine even for a moment.  Maybe you just don't know how to be.

This was meant to be a funny thread, Edelman was going to get some grief from his teammates based on a photoshop I did.  Pretty funny, imo.  Then you try and turn the thread into a Edelman vs Welker discussion, something I have steered clear of for about a month now, only to be dragged back into it by those of you who complained about my Welker discussions the most.  I don't get it.

I try to be cool to you but you just don't know how to be cool, apparently. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Great work TFB12 hope you're very proud!

Don't listen to the idiot he couldn't even give a compliment without tearing the a ss out of it by rehashing the old Welker debate he'll still be bringing it up in a few years no doubt. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well, I know for a fact some musicians/artists in big name bands read messageboards that are dedicated to them.

So, yeah. I think anyone who is in the public eye with an ego, would do it.

Like I said above, it's also free marketing in some ways where a Pats employee can check the boards and look for ideas and suggestions from fans.

I know for a fact this has been done in other businesses.  That's why it's not out of the realm of possibility that TFB12s stuff was yanked directly from here vs from Tumblr or whatever else.

Regardless, it's funny that Edelman walked into practice today and probably took heat for being drawn up wearing tights. lol

I too think it would be pretty natural for people to look at discussion boards, web sites, publications that had to do with them but I'm curious how many really do.  I have seen many interviews with sports players who flat out say they don't look at or read anything about themself.  They get too mad if the see or read anything negative so they don't even look at the stuff.

What was really funny to me about this from Thompkins is that Dobson responded with "Only Jules" like he thought it was a real picture and Edelman getting into a Mr. Incredible costume for the picture would be something Edelman would actually do. Hahaha, to me, that is hilarious!  Hope they all got a good laugh!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Don't listen to the idiot he couldn't even give a compliment without tearing the a ss out of it by rehashing the old Welker debate he'll still be bringing it up in a few years no doubt. 

LOL, thanks man.  I wouldn't say I'm proud, it's more of just a fun feeling when a Pats player notices them.  I did have Deion and Kyle Love follow me on twitter for some picture I did.  Just fun stuff.  I do get a kick from evereyone here who comments on them when I post them.  It makes some people laugh, it's all about the fun to me.  Long time poster Bobbysue was having a bad day one time and noticed a Bill Belichick riding a bear photoshop I did before a Pats vs Bears game.  He said he started laughing so hard when he saw that photoshop that it totally changed his day.  Peoples enjoyment of something I like to do is all it's really about for me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What is your site where you keep all of these?  

I keep some of them on Patsfanphotoshop.tumblr.com

Currently 523 followers, so it is slowly growing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What is your site where you keep all of these?  

Here is one you mike enjoy Russ..

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I have always liked to draw but never have time anymore to just sit down and draw.  Since I am at the computer a lot for work I found it's much easier to find time to work on a photoshop here and there as I do my real job then carrying around a sketchbook all the time, lol!

I do a lot of fixing old photos or enhancing photos, altering pictures, logo's for people and creat some graphics for a local shirt company but no, never been contacted by another player to do one.  Have been contacted by a couple people who run Patriot sites to do some Patriot photoshops for them but not by any players.  The Gronk Nation story was Chris Gronkowski was looking at photos on the web, he was looking for a specific picture of one of Rob's td's and happened to see a couple of the photoshops I did so he had his girlfriend contact me via tumblr.  This was the photoshop that Chris noticed first and was his favorite one which led him to check out my other photoshops.

The Gronkinator!

We still keep in contact but don't currently have anything in the works for Gronk Nation.

This is one is Fire!!  Kind of looks like Arnold too. Maybe he has a career in acting. we shall see after the entourage hits. I think he is a regular and has a career after football. Would make the perfect football jock/muscle head...lol

Keep up the good work bro, never know where it will take you or who will notice

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

LOL, thanks man.  I wouldn't say I'm proud, it's more of just a fun feeling when a Pats player notices them.  I did have Deion and Kyle Love follow me on twitter for some picture I did.  Just fun stuff.  I do get a kick from evereyone here who comments on them when I post them.  It makes some people laugh, it's all about the fun to me.  Long time poster Bobbysue was having a bad day one time and noticed a Bill Belichick riding a bear photoshop I did before a Pats vs Bears game.  He said he started laughing so hard when he saw that photoshop that it totally changed his day.  Peoples enjoyment of something I like to do is all it's really about for me.

Excellent way to think of it man!...hopefully I don't sound too cheesy here but the world would be much better if everyone thought your way

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts