I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Re: I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

TFB12, do you work in graphic design?  Your work seems good enough to get paid for.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Check it out here...  Funny stuff!

https://twitter.com/KTdaWinner/status/413133886789795840

[/QUOTE]

That;s actually quite funny. I bet BB would get a kick out of it. Someone clearly reads this board. Maybe Brady and McDaniels do too and while run it down Balt's throats in the first half next Sunday?

Like I said, stick to what you are good at: Photoshopping and bandwagoning from California.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Okay, and you keep up that BB nut hugging and TFB bashing that you seem to enjoy so much.

[/QUOTE]

Terrible comeback, TFB12.  I will say, good for you for finally accepting Edelman into the Pats family, 5 seasons into his tenure here. lol

You capped it off with one of your best jobs ever. Congrats.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, aren't you that buttcheese guy?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hey Rusty, get out of here.  This is 1,000,000 times cooler than anything you've accomplished in your pitiful little life.

TFB12, congrats, man.  You created it and it ended up being shared by the team.  Quite an honor.  So damn cool.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

TFB that is fab! Congrats man. 

I said I wouldn't comment on Welker vs Amendola and Edelman again until the postseason as this debate can only be settled then, but - briefly, I do think we would have likely had an additional regular season win with Welker on our team. However I think we are better off heading into the postseason with Edelman and Amendola. Welker is one more minor concussion away from missing the rest of the season. 

If, however, we don't make the postseason then the loss of Welker will be glaring. At the same time, that decision was made prior to the knowledge of the loss of Hernandez so this is a difficult one to unravel. We'll have a much clearer idea in about a month...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's not about you or Brady or anything else.  The guy spends a lot of his time creating fun and interesting photoshops.  Now one has been seen and shared by the team.

Yeah, that's cool.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Great job TFB,well done ! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Awesome TFB!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

GOAT = TFB12

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Check it out here...  Funny stuff!

https://twitter.com/KTdaWinner/status/413133886789795840

[/QUOTE]

That;s actually quite funny. I bet BB would get a kick out of it. Someone clearly reads this board. Maybe Brady and McDaniels do too and while run it down Balt's throats in the first half next Sunday?

Like I said, stick to what you are good at: Photoshopping and bandwagoning from California.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Much more likely they found it on Tumblr.    Way more popular than BDC.

Don't get your hopes up on a Deputy G.M. position.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe. Maybe not. A lot of times organizations do have employees who read boards for various reasons, especially for marketing ideas.

[/QUOTE]

Actually I suspect players check out message boards once in a while just to see what peeps are saying. These are all young guys and grew up with PCs. If you were a player, wouldn't you?

People here forget, many thousands of more people read these boards than post on them. The Globe is a pretty big outfit. I'm not saying any player would do this daily, but to check a few boards once a month for a half hour or so seems within the realm of possibility.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Pats Eng then joined you and you two were insufferable with many asking you to leave. 

[/QUOTE]

Nobody asked us to leave, LOL!  More lies from you..surprise, surprise. There have only been 3 people ever on here asking me to leave. You, RallyC and the little kid who follows you two around holding your hands.  That's it.  The 3 stooges!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to expertmike's comment:

TFB12, do you work in graphic design?  Your work seems good enough to get paid for.

Thank you.  Yes, I do but it is not my full time job.  One of the more interesting stories is that I was contacted by Chris Gronkowskis girlfriend and asked if I would be interested in doing some designs for Gronk Nation,  Chris, Rob and Dan.  You can purchase one of my t-shirt designs on their GronkNation web site.  Here is the tshirt.

https://gronknation.com/archives/portfolio/supergronk-tee

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's awesome man! Imagine some of the guys printed that and stuck it all over his locker or something...

[/QUOTE]

That would seriously be funny.  By the  looks of what Dobson wrote he probably thought it was real!  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Hey and Brady shares his locker, he'd probably be the one hanging your work!!! 

[/QUOTE]

LOL, that would be cool.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Rusty, get out of here.  This is 1,000,000 times cooler than anything you've accomplished in your pitiful little life.

TFB12, congrats, man.  You created it and it ended up being shared by the team.  Quite an honor.  So damn cool.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dude!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB that is fab! Congrats man. 

I said I wouldn't comment on Welker vs Amendola and Edelman again until the postseason as this debate can only be settled then, but - briefly, I do think we would have likely had an additional regular season win with Welker on our team. However I think we are better off heading into the postseason with Edelman and Amendola. Welker is one more minor concussion away from missing the rest of the season. 

If, however, we don't make the postseason then the loss of Welker will be glaring. At the same time, that decision was made prior to the knowledge of the loss of Hernandez so this is a difficult one to unravel. We'll have a much clearer idea in about a month...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! 

I have left the Welker talk alone but it seems to be those who cry the loudest about my Welker talk keeps bringing it up.  I wish they would make up their mind. Hahaha!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great job TFB,well done ! 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awesome TFB!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GOAT = TFB12

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man!! Appreciate it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cool comments guys, thanks.

Hope Julian Edelman got a good laugh out of it. 

That's really the only reason I do these is for people to get a good laugh, a little entertainment.  So if you laugh at these then mission accomplished!  All the kind words are appreciated.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

As usual great work TFB. It's great when we see something someone did on the board get mentioned. Even more so by a player. I always got a kick when we saw "experts" quoting almost word for word what some poeple said in the draft thread.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Good stuff man......let me guess, the board jester tried to ruin yet another thread with his usual nonsense?

Go ahead an ignore the useless tool already....he isn't worth your time...trust me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if a player reads this board they probably have you on ignore

[/QUOTE]

lol!   Now that's funny^

Great work TFB12, APDynasty was talking a while back about starting a northeast sports website, the idea might be tired but with the cumulative effort of talents on this board it might actually work?

Sections
Shortcuts