I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Excellent way to think of it man!...hopefully I don't sound too cheesy here but the world would be much better if everyone thought your way

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

What is your site where you keep all of these?  

I keep some of them on Patsfanphotoshop.tumblr.com

Currently 523 followers, so it is slowly growing.

Thanks.  I can be very cool if you just are honest and genuine about things. I've explained this to you before.

It looks bad that you have bad mouthed BB, our HOF coach and GM, because a small few here are brainwashed by the anti-BB media and don't stick by BB.

Even this summer, there were those people in here literally demanding BB resign.  I don't recall if you were in on those, but have been very vocal since March, almost like BB personally took a dump on your head. 

It's embarrassing.  I've suggested it before, but don't take the anti-BB media bait. The others like Babe, Shizzles, Mt Hurl, TCal, etc, are too far gone with it and apparently are unable to recover, but you don't have to be.

OMG stop it. .....look at you all desperate to be accepted again and gain friends... I bet TFB is honored for you to accept him into the ranks of the posters who have accepted BB as God...lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

This is one is Fire!!  Kind of looks like Arnold too. Maybe he has a career in acting. we shall see after the entourage hits. I think he is a regular and has a career after football. Would make the perfect football jock/muscle head...lol

Keep up the good work bro, never know where it will take you or who will notice

I had my own Entourage movie all planned out back in  early 2012....

But it was canceled.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No, I want you to admit that it looks disingenuous of you to do what you did all year long with the Welkie thing, only to now embrace whom I said could do what Welker did, with you all but mocking me (amongst others) who said he could.

Once again, I have always like Edelman, I say it all the time on here, and have for many years here even when many were pushing him out the door a few years back when he was on the bubble.

You pushed for Amendola to join the Pats over re-signing Welker and then you continued to tell me how Amendola was so much better and how he would come here and do all these wonderful things.  You provided all these false facts about Amendola compared to Welker, I provided true facts based on real numbers debunking your false claims.  This where we really went at it. Looks like my thoughts on Amendola were correct.  He hasn't done much.  Doesn't mean I don't like the guy or that he isn't capeable of maybe doing good things in the future.  He hasn't done them this year and not having Welker has hurt the team, as I redicted.  Thank goodness Edelman has done very well.  Still not Welker numbers from prior seasons but a solid effort.

I don't agree with every decision BB makes.  I believe he is very capable of fielding much better defenses then he has over the last 5 years.  I also think letting Moss go hurt the Pats.  They went without a deep threat for a few years, which I feel hurt this team.  They still don't have a solid, dependable deep threat yet.  Still hurting the team.  I like BB, greatest coach ever in my eyes, reason I started following the Pats but he isn't perfect.  He makes mistakes.  He has done some things that cost the team at least 1 SB, possibly more.

We can discuss this forever, I gave it a rest about a month ago.  You keep bringing it up, we will never agree.  You want to continue it, make a thread for it and we can do it there or we can just spare everyone all the headshaking and grief and leave it this.  Go a head, get the last word in but don't expect a response from me unless like I said, you start a different thread for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

No, I want you to admit that it looks disingenuous of you to do what you did all year long with the Welkie thing, only to now embrace whom I said could do what Welker did, with you all but mocking me (amongst others) who said he could.

Once again, I have always like Edelman, I say it all the time on here, and have for many years here even when many were pushing him out the door a few years back when he was on the bubble.

You pushed for Amendola to join the Pats over re-signing Welker and then you continued to tell me how Amendola was so much better and how he would come here and do all these wonderful things.  You provided all these false facts about Amendola compared to Welker, I provided true facts based on real numbers debunking your false claims.  This where we really went at it. Looks like my thoughts on Amendola were correct.  He hasn't done much.  Doesn't mean I don't like the guy or that he isn't capeable of maybe doing good things in the future.  He hasn't done them this year and not having Welker has hurt the team, as I redicted.  Thank goodness Edelman has done very well.  Still not Welker numbers from prior seasons but a solid effort.

I don't agree with every decision BB makes.  I believe he is very capable of fielding much better defenses then he has over the last 5 years.  I also think letting Moss go hurt the Pats.  They went without a deep threat for a few years, which I feel hurt this team.  They still don't have a solid, dependable deep threat yet.  Still hurting the team.  I like BB, greatest coach ever in my eyes, reason I started following the Pats but he isn't perfect.  He makes mistakes.  He has done some things that cost the team at least 1 SB, possibly more.

We can discuss this forever, I gave it a rest about a month ago.  You keep bringing it up, we will never agree.  You want to continue it, make a thread for it and we can do it there or we can just spare everyone all the headshaking and grief and leave it this.  Go a head, get the last word in but don't expect a response from me unless like I said, you start a different thread for it.

I am in work on lunch, these pictures are FUNNY! lmao TBF12.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks.  I can be very cool if you just are honest and genuine about things. I've explained this to you before.

It looks bad that you have bad mouthed BB, our HOF coach and GM, because a small few here are brainwashed by the anti-BB media and don't stick by BB.

Even this summer, there were those people in here literally demanding BB resign.  I don't recall if you were in on those, but have been very vocal since March, almost like BB personally took a dump on your head. 

It's embarrassing.  I've suggested it before, but don't take the anti-BB media bait. The others like Babe, Shizzles, Mt Hurl, TCal, etc, are too far gone with it and apparently are unable to recover, but you don't have to be.

I honestly think that maybe you could be a cool dude, you are certainly a interesting person.  I have tried to be kind to you over the past year but you make everything about you.  I will offer a kind gesture now and then, heck we even agreed on a few things and trashed a couple trolls together but then you fall right back into the name calling and bashing me.  You do that to everyone here.  It seems like you have this me vs the world attitude with a giant chip on your shoulder.  Give it a rest and just enjoy the forum instead of making it a battlefield ever day.

I have had head bashing arguments with TexasPat and Babe here in the past but we get along fine.  Everyone is going to disagree at some point but once you do then move past it.  The continuing of bashing and name calling is childish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:

In response to 347pg's comment:

Excellent work TFB12!  nothing compares to your Woodhead helmet, but all your other creations are a close second.  My family loves the Incredibles, so it's an added bonus.

Keep 'em coming!

Thanks, man!  The Woodhead is one of my favorites, also was one of my first Patriot photoshops.

I always thought you would have made a ton of money if you contracted with some plastics company and sold these outside of Gillette before games.  Do you live near San Diego?  Definitely a money maker.

What does a plastics company have to do with San Diego?

In other words, get a plastics company to make Woodhead helmets to wear to the game.  You could even put transistor radios in them to listen to the game while you watch.  An actual helmet maker would be too expensive and probably not sell as well at the stadium.

And since Woodhead is now on the Chargers...........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I am in work on lunch, these pictures are FUNNY! lmao TBF12.

Awesome!  Thanks!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

This is one is Fire!!  Kind of looks like Arnold too. Maybe he has a career in acting. we shall see after the entourage hits. I think he is a regular and has a career after football. Would make the perfect football jock/muscle head...lol

Keep up the good work bro, never know where it will take you or who will notice

I had my own Entourage movie all planned out back in  early 2012....

But it was canceled.

Let me guess the plot... Hernandez takes em' all out for drinks at the strip club in providence.. Hernandez starts arguing with Branch, Gronk and Wes about who is Toms favorite target and Hernandez ends the debate by standing up and shooting all 3 of them dead so he can be the ONLY target?

Whats real crazy is how nobody in that pic is currently active or on the team except for Brady.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He hasn't done much? He's gotten better every week and is trending up. Just how many passes do you want Brady to throw around the field here?

I made no false claims whatsoever:

This is what was said:

1. Amendola is younger, has never played with a good QB, is cheaper than what Welker wanted BB to go with here (8 mil+ per) and has a lower drop rate. 

The only question was durability, which I believed to be overrated due to when his injuries occurred. I also feel Gronk's injuries are purely bad luck. It's not a week to week durability problem like we've seen with some other players in this league.

2. Edelman could handle the Welker role. He may not be quite Welker level, but he could produce and represent in similar fashion.

So, you get TWO younger players for the price of ONE older, fading player.

3. Edelman saves a roster spot so BB can only need to carry 2 QBs. He's also the all tim (ALL TIME) punt return leader in terms of yard average.  These two elements alone make Edelman over Welker 

4. Each Amendola and Edelman can line up at the X and Z, which widens the field for us, which has been a major problem for us in general in recent years with Brady's binky addiction over the middle of the field (Gronk and Welker).  This is a MAJOR aspect as to why the approach was the right move.  Brady has not worked the perimeter in years. He's either refused to or pretended he needed two HOF flankers, or a binky like Branch, in order to do so.  

These are all massive pluses as the case over ONE Welker.

6 million invested. No brainer. Combine all of these elements and facts and look at Welker's current production and the Edelman/Amendolsa production:

Welker 73 Rec, 778 Yards, 10 TDs  (13 games)

Edelman 89, 914 Yards, 6 TDs

Amendola 51, 579 Yards, 2 TDS (10 games)

140 receptions, 1493 yards and 8 TDS is superior to what Welker has for the money.

So, at 6 million per, you lose and lose cold. So just admit it and we can move on.

Also, lower drop rate and CLUTCH.

As for Moss, that trade saved our 2010 season. It brought back Branch and made the offense far less predictable. No way Brady wins the MVP and we go 14-2 without that move.

See, this is how I know you started following our team in 2007 when Moss arrived. No one in their right mind would watch Weeks 1-4 with Moss demanding balls from Brady to get a new contract before the lockout and make that absurd statement, thinkning Moss should have been above the team. BB saw it, and dealt him. Thanks BB. BB should have won Exec of the year w/Reese and Caserio in a a RUN AWAY that year along with COach of the Year.

You were warned and you;ve been warned. We will win a SB again when  we run the ball and get Brady to legit playaction status.  We would have had a worse seed in 2010 with Moss. That finesse offense has as much to do with a perceived "bad" D as anything else.   

That's another concept you and the other BBWs don't get.  It showed up last week. Was the D that took out the Run, contained Wallace and Clay all day, allowing 17 points in 85 degrees against a desperate opponent really that bad, or was the second half offense the culprit?

Hmmmm. I know the answer.

There are so many wrongs with your post, move it to a thread of it's own if you want to continue to discuss it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Let me guess the plot... Hernandez takes em' all out for drinks at the strip club in providence.. Hernandez starts arguing with Branch, Gronk and Wes about who is Toms favorite target and Hernandez ends the debate by standing up and shooting all 3 of them dead so he can be the ONLY target?

Whats real crazy is how nobody in that pic is currently active or on the team except for Brady.

LMAO!  Well done! 

"Whats real crazy is how nobody in that pic is currently active or on the team except for Brady."

Pretty crazy!

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts