I called it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I called it

After Jets beat the Bengals in Week 17, I started a Patriots/Jets AFC Title Game thread. Many of you told me to "get off the pipe."

Granted, I was right with only one of those teams, still, we would all think the Patritos had the better shot at the title game.

And NOW the fun starts: if the Colts can beat the team they let into the playoffs...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Re: I called it

not yet, but getting close. It IS the Jets, though, anything can happen

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Thats not exactly "going all in" now isnt it? I thought the jets had a very good shot at the AFC game. The Colts were clearly the best team in the AFC, but after them no-one scares me. Everyone was ranting and raving about the Chargers, who you could run on, throw on, and their pass rush was as bad as ours. They got hot and have a dynamic O, their rec's are as of a group there is, good o-line and stud QB. Thats it though, putrid running game, same old coach, nothing really that blows you out of the water. Everyone else wasnt that far apart from one another. The AFC was wide open is year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

you got it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I hope the Jets beat the Colts.

Karma - Hindu word meaning there are consequences for every thought and action

There are consequences for letting a team get into the playoffs by laying down and quitting in the middle of a game.

Go Jets???
    (I just puked into my mouth a little...)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Another Gem By a Norv Turner coached Playoff team. I thought the Jets would win too Dynasty. Unfortunately I don't think they can beat Indy although I hate the Jets a little more than I do Indy. I am now officially a Saints Fan.( I hate Favre Too)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingman23. Show Wingman23's posts

Jets got outplayed, Chargers should have won 23-17.  3 missed field goals by supposedly the best kicker in football.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

It doesn't matter who wins the AFC Championship. Neither team is going to beat the Vikings or the Saints.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

I've never seen two teams that could be more susceptible to the swine flu. If it starts to flare up this week in Indy, neither team would have the guts to show up....

Sections
Shortcuts