I cannot wait for week two...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: I cannot wait for week two...

In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : so like all 3 of them that have said that? not including fan boy bloggers that is
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

If it's not us I REALLY hope it's the Phins.

(Actually I would love to see Buffalo, but I'm trying to be realistic.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Is JimmyJack-Off a Jets or a Dolphins fan?
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]
    awww...thats precious...putting off at the end of my screenname so it sounds derogatory

its just such an original idea that im absolutely beside myself

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : awww...thats precious...putting off at the end of my screenname so it sounds derogatory its just such an original idea that im absolutely beside myself

Well your a troll posting on a pats board...what did you think people would do
    jimmiejackoff??  

hahahaha  you should just use that its way better...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : awww...thats precious...putting off at the end of my screenname so it sounds derogatory its just such an original idea that im absolutely beside myself

Lighten up!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : JimmyJacksHimself is a peach and teal fan. He loves those colors.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    A. its orange
    B. i looked all over the stadium and could only see you sitting in the bandwagon...why is that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : Well your a troll posting on a pats board...what did you think people would do jimmiejackoff??   hahahaha  you should just use that its way better...
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]
    im not a fan of the pats...but that doesnt make me a troll either

if i was trolling it would be something regarding spygate or saying brady suc.ks or whatever...i dont do that

im here to talk football...if that bothers you...ignore me

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : Lighten up!!
    it was the first time you had addressed anything ive said on this board and you start with a derogatory nickname...trust me...im plenty "lightened up"

let me put it this way...if i addressed you for the first time as kellie c*ck slu.t...how would you take it? my guess is not well

anyways...should be a fun football year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]No, believe me, it's peach.  Enjoy! How many games have you been to at Pro Player Stadium or whatever that pathetic stadium it's called now?
    yeah, i suppose its peach when its running over the pats...or at least gives a peachy appearance to take such tough losses at the hands of the phins :-)

and ive been to the "pathetic stadium" well over 50 times...that same pathetic stadium that has hosted 2 world series, 5 superbowls, WBC games, countless concerts and other events? that pathetic stadium?

ya know crusty, you might be funny if you werent such a nitwit

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, it's a pathetic stadium. The Orange Bowl was much better. Also, I don't believe you have been to over 50 games at that stadium.  Sorry. 
    uh, no...the orange bowl gave miami more of a homefield advantage but the place was a dump...the NFL wouldnt continue to put superbowls there if they felt the way you do crusty...oh but thats right, the NFL magically hates the pats which is why they put the games in miami...specifically to anger patriot nation as polian's behest

and yeah...45+ marlins games, 2 concerts, 2 phins games, and a canes scrimmage...well that would be 50 right there

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : it was the first time you had addressed anything ive said on this board and you start with a derogatory nickname...trust me...im plenty "lightened up" let me put it this way...if i addressed you for the first time as kellie c*ck slu.t...how would you take it? my guess is not well anyways...should be a fun football year

I would totally make that my name, but I don't think the mods would approve. James relax, don't take life so seriously.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : I would totally make that my name, but I don't think the mods would approve. James relax, don't take life so seriously.
    hahahaha...ok fair enough kellie

and really...i dont take life that seriously at all...none of us get out alive

and agreed...if the phins dont win the east...id like to see the bills take the division...i may drink a handle of JD all at once if that happens...but its better than what id be up to if i had to see the pats or especially the jets win it!
    Tongue out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

crusty, you arent understanding what im saying here

im not getting into a pis.sing contest with you over who has been to the most games...great, you are old man who has been to plenty of games

its the infantile attitude you bring to this board and your acting like the pats are perfect and have always been perfect that has worn thin on me

i have fun talking to a bunch of other homers on this board just the same...but you go overboard...you have gotten personal...you are...a small child trapped in the body of an old man

if you would treat your fellow poster with respect and not be a jerk about every little thing...then i would follow suit...until then...just keep quiet and make sure your dunce hat fits while you sit in the corner

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : hahahaha...ok fair enough kellie and really...i dont take life that seriously at all...none of us get out alive and agreed...if the phins dont win the east...id like to see the bills take the division...i may drink a handle of JD all at once if that happens...but its better than what id be up to if i had to see the pats or especially the jets win it!

It that's all it takes to send you on a binge then you must have developed quite a drinking problem over the last 9 years, since we've won 8 of those 9.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

im 28

but whats funny is A. you think you won and B. that it matters

but then again...im not addressing your age here...great you are older than i...but you are certainly not wiser, most definitely not smarter, and...and this is the kicker...i dont act like a infant

enjoy your daily self love that you shower upon yourself

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : It that's all it takes to send you on a binge then you must have developed quite a drinking problem over the last 9 years, since we've won 8 of those 9.
    ugh, yes...but on the bright side..im french canadian and irish...so i can hold my booze well enough

i also may have moved onto greener, smokier pastures Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Looks like Rusty crushed the guy

Why couldn't he just say once how many Dolphins games he has been to?

I'm 27 and I have only been to 8 Patriots games, one playoff game ('07 vs. Chargers) and I live just one state away

Is that too hard? I still consider myself a huge fan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

*sigh*

Jimmy should change his name only after rusty changes his name to rustytrombone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like Rusty crushed the guy Why couldn't he just say once how many Dolphins games he has been to? I'm 27 and I have only been to 8 Patriots games, one playoff game ('07 vs. Chargers) and I live just one state away Is that too hard? I still consider myself a huge fan.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    crusty couldnt crush ants with his shoe

ive been to 2 regular season games (1 in foxboro) and 1 preseason game and 1 scrimmage

jeez i guess that makes me not a fan even though i come here to talk football almost every work day...nope, not a a fan at all

and all the red sox fans in RSN that didnt attend a game this year...they are bandwagoners at bandwagon's worst...all a bunch of suckers i tell ya

sigh

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : You do realize, your boyfriend called me a bandwagon fan, correct? Oh, the irony.  JacksHimselfSilly calls me bandwagon, but then tries to wiggle out of my simple question to show that I have been to far more live games than he has, even coming from out of state/region every year, seen playoff games, etc, and you defend "why". Ask him why, Killa.
    you are a bandwagon fan based on your attitude, not how many games you went to nitwit

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : Yeah, right. Let's compare a stadium that has been sold out for a decade with 80+ home games (an MLB record) to the only legit sport in greater Miami that features only 8 home games per year. Nice logic, Jackie!
    well obviously reading comprehension isnt a big issue at the crusty household since he has none, whatsoever

because reading comprehension would allow for the recoginition of sarcasm

but i was saying there are a ton or sox fans out there who dont go to games for a multitude of reasons...does it make them any less of a fan? hell no...in fact most fans at sox games are the "pink hatters", super rich, or there merely to get drunk and sing "sweet caroline"...so unless you are saying most of red sox nation are a bunch bandwagon, no good fans...keep it up with this theory that only real fans attend games

ps. my dad can beat up your dad

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I cannot wait for week two... : My attitude?  What is my attitude.  Please tell us all here why my "attitude" reflects me being a supposed bandwagon fan. It appears you don't even know the terms you use.
    your attitude is reflective of someone who doesnt know what its like to follow a team that isnt very good...ie...you are a bandwagon fan

i can only guess that you didnt thump your chest like you do on here back in the 80's when patriots football consisted of figuring out which top 5 pick you would get every year

its ok crusty...someday...you will have that bandwagon all to yourself

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

I don't want to get in the middle of this, but killa and russ you're both Pats fans and contribute a lot to this board. I think it's too bad that you let a fan of another team come in here and cause a rift. I'm sure that's enjoyable for them to see us fighting with each other. Killa you once made a comment about how you didn't understand why a fan of one team would come to another fan's board. You obviously thought that was bs. I understand going to another's board to lurk and see what they are thinking. It can be interesting and in the case of the jests good for a laugh or two. I do it often enough. However, I've never posted on one. That to me would make me a troll, regardless of what I had to say. That doesn't mean that I won't engage in a civil discussion with a fan of another team, so long as they're being civil. Unfortunately usually they can't help making digs no matter how hard they try. As I said, you both contribute a lot. You should learn to play nice. JMHO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]How can I be a homer and a bandwagon fan at the same time?  Make up your mind, puspockets. Thump my chest? I am very well aware how tought it is to win an NFL game in this era because I have watched my team do it a lot the last 10 years, so don't think for a second I take winning seasons for granted. I have spent the better half of 3 months trying to give a context to irrational Pats fans why what we see is a lot better than some give credit for, alongside rubes like you who mistakenly feel NE is ripe for the picking. That also does not mean I am not aware of the genius I am witnessing as an organization doesn't fade out like the great ones that came before them. Call it "thumping my chest" all I want.  I like the team I follow because it's fun to watch. You are such an arrogant little turd.  Your team has won nothing since 1972 and your here like a gnat on the pantleg.
    gee...i guess thats what all makes us fans?

my team hasnt won anything in the long and im still a fan...so i guess there goes your bandwagon material you were throwing at me a couple weeks ago

seriously...just stop...you add little to nothing in each topic and your sole purpose on this board to annoy(or should you infer someone is gay, or that their momma is so fat, or that their sister is so hairy)

you are a juvenile, i dont care how old you claim to be

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Go ahead Kelly make the name....  Dare ya!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

haha!

YES!

the thread evolved into a name calling contest!

all y'all pats fans...your momma is so fat the equator is her belt!

Tongue out

Sections
Shortcuts