I can't believe all This!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

I can't believe all This!!!!

I getting real tired of people debating whether or not the call to go for it on 4th and 2 was the right call!  So I'm going to do everyone a favor a break it down nice and easy, if BB makes the call, it's the right call!  Does everyone get it, do I need to break it down any easier than that? 

I hope this ends this ridiculous debate!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: I can't believe all This!!!!

That does it for me, Thanks for the post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

I think my take on the matter is similar to yours. I choose to think of it as A DECISION. He's the head coach and he made A DECISION. Does it have to be right or wrong?

We all make hundreds of decisions a day. I work as a delivery driver, and sometimes I decide to take a different route to get to where I'm going. I make my choice based on prior experience. Sometimes I sail right through traffic, and sometimes I get stuck waiting for a train. Either way, we ALL make educated decisions, and sometimes we don't get the results we want. Just move on!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

We got the result we wanted but it was taken away from us by the stupid zebras

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to I can't believe all This!!!!:
    I getting real tired of people debating whether or not the call to go for it on 4th and 2 was the right call!  So I'm going to do everyone a favor a break it down nice and easy, if BB makes the call, it's the right call!  Does everyone get it, do I need to break it down any easier than that?  I hope this ends this ridiculous debate!
    Posted by BBRULES23

I guess Kraft should be paying you instead of the guy who won us 3 Super Bowls.  Don't question Belichick!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: I can't believe all This!!!!:
    In Response to I can't believe all This!!!! : I guess Kraft should be paying you instead of the guy who won us 3 Super Bowls.  Don't question Belichick!
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Nice one Mighty, LMBFAO.  I guess you still remember the tirade she went on a while back.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joseba1. Show joseba1's posts

I getting real tired of people debating whether or not the call to go for it on 4th and 2 was the right call!  So I'm going to do everyone a favor a break it down nice and easy, if BB makes the call, it's the right call!  Does everyone get it, do I need to break it down any easier than that?  I hope this ends this ridiculous debate!
    Posted by BBRULES23

Excellent post. This non story has been manufactured by the media and followed ignorant fans to beyond absurdity. The Patriots lost one game, It was not a playoff game. The loss is not the end of the football season. The Patriots still have many more games to play.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

Why should we give Belicheat a free pass!  He didn't win three
    super bowls the other teams lost them.
    All St. Louis had to do was run the ball more.
    Philadelphia and Mcchoke should have been up at least 17 to nothing in
    the first quarter but Mcchoke choked in the red zone!!!
    Carolina and the idiot xoach Fox goes for two to early and misses
    both and would have had a good chance to win the game.

As it was all the super bowls were "won" by 3!

Going for it was a :"STUPID EGOTISTICAL SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE MOVE!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lyncherfer. Show lyncherfer's posts

I agree with the call. It was the right call. The thing is, the unexperienced defense should have let Addai score when the clock had a good minute and some secs left. And sorry but I'll get back at this: "Moroney" lost the ball instead of scoring, and... he's not a reliable back to milk the clock.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"As it was all the super bowls were "won" by 3!"

Let me let you in on a little something - in football, when you have one or more points more than the other team, you win, and the other team loses. You don't get extra for a victory because you scored more points in that particular victory. You're the only one in the country outside of die hard Carolina fans that is still replaying that game in your head. Time to move on. 

"Mcchoke choked in the red zone!!!"

So we beat a team because the quarterback choked. Here's a clue: the team whose quarterback doesn't choke is the better team and usually wins. You should tape over that game on your VCR also. 

"Why should we give Belicheat a free pass!" 

No one gets a free pass, but a period of sustained excellence certainly earns you more benefits of the doubt than if you had been an utter failure. Personally I did have some problems with clock management in that last part of that game. There were some questionable moves that are open to second guessing. The biggest problem with the Pats in my opinion is not that, however, but failure to convert in the red zone. If they don't address that, they won't get anywhere near a Super Bowl this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Why should we give Belicheat a free pass!  He didn't win three super bowls the other teams lost them. All St. Louis had to do was run the ball more. Philadelphia and Mcchoke should have been up at least 17 to nothing in the first quarter but Mcchoke choked in the red zone!!! Carolina and the idiot xoach Fox goes for two to early and misses both and would have had a good chance to win the game. As it was all the super bowls were "won" by 3! Going for it was a :"STUPID EGOTISTICAL SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE MOVE!"
    Posted by rsposato

Look, you are clearly not a Pats fan.  Nobody is fooled, pretending to be something you are not does not give you credibility.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Why should we give Belicheat a free pass!  He didn't win three super bowls the other teams lost them. All St. Louis had to do was run the ball more. Philadelphia and Mcchoke should have been up at least 17 to nothing in the first quarter but Mcchoke choked in the red zone!!! Carolina and the idiot xoach Fox goes for two to early and misses both and would have had a good chance to win the game. As it was all the super bowls were "won" by 3! Going for it was a :"STUPID EGOTISTICAL SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE MOVE!"
    Posted by rsposato

what a fool.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

With the questioning, debating, grilling, second guessing and finger pointing over the past few days, you think BB is getting a free pass?  I get it, let's ask him to resign.  Then you can have what you really want, a coach for the Jets.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

Posted by BBRULES23

Exactly BB is a great human and can cheat with the best of them.  I'll drink his Kool-Aide whenever he tells me to for he is a God and can do no wrong.  Scoreboard losers!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to I can't believe all This!!!! : I guess Kraft should be paying you instead of the guy who won us 3 Super Bowls.  Don't question Belichick!
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Nope, I just fine with kraft paying BB!  The only issue I have is BB is probably getting underpaid! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: I can't believe all This!!!! : Nope, I just fine with kraft paying BB!  The only issue I have is BB is probably getting underpaid! 
    Posted by BBRULES23

So now you know more about how much BB should get paid than BB?  I guess Kraft should be listening to you instead of the guy who won us 3 super bowls.

Don't question Belichick!

Sections
Shortcuts