I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF

Collinsworth doesn't bother me that much. He's got a fairly embarassing hard-on for Peyton Manning, but it's no worse than Madden's man love for Bert Favray.

Al Michaels, on the other hand, makes my teeth itch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF:
    [QUOTE]Kornhole was a bigger doosh than Collinsworth
    Posted by fuzzy1[/QUOTE]

In most cases a picture is worth 1,000 words. In this case, that priceless gem of Kornhole is worth 100,000.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF:
    [QUOTE]i think collinsworth is rick suttcliffe's long lost brother.  if they knew anything about football or baseball, they'd be coaching.  I will say that neither of them are as bad as joe morgan, however.  he is the king of douchery.
    Posted by kegarret[/QUOTE]

The King of Douchery...very good.
    Collinsworth always has to remind everyone that he used to play in the NFL.
    An insecure POS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Collinsworth might be the hardest worker in the bizz ness. He is on like 10 shows a week and he has a film room in his own house so he can spend his nights breaking down film so he knows what he is talking about when he has to talk on camera. He does not talk out of his a ss he takes teh time to make sure he knows what he is talking about which not everyone in that line of work can say they do. You dont have to like the guy but he deffently takes his job seriously and is not some Shannon Sharp talking head the guy knows his stuff. And Steve Young is Steve Young, I might not like what he has to say about the Pats or whatever but he is good at his job and he is someone who I respect so what is the issue with him?