I can't believe the Pats have done it again, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I can't believe the Pats have done it again, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!

It looks to me like the Pats are going to go 1-15 again this year because like they have done for the last 12 years, they have totally blown cut down day. When will this Pats team learn that they have to sign every over the hill safety and highly priced free agent no matter whether they fit the Patriots style or their salary cap. I am so sick and tired of the Pats only winning one game a season ever since 1999. Kraft should fire the entire staff of the Pats and hire all the major posters from this message board. If they did that the Pats might finally win 2 games in a season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: I can't believe the Pats have done it again, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

It looks to me like the Pats are going to go 1-15 again this year because like they have done for the last 12 years, they have totally blown cut down day. When will this Pats team learn that they have to sign every over the hill safety and highly priced free agent no matter whether they fit the Patriots style or their salary cap. I am so sick and tired of the Pats only winning one game a season ever since 1999. Kraft should fire the entire staff of the Pats and hire all the major posters from this message board. If they did that the Pats might finally win 2 games in a season.

lmao

Pezzy is on another thread with exclamation points demanding senile BB a terrible defensive coach, resign.

I cannot wait for a 12-4 season and Pezzy and his ilk on pins and needles with Brady in January.

[/QUOTE]

Is that even English?

Pins and needles?  That's you with your Brady voodoo doll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: I can't believe the Pats have done it again, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

lmao

Pezzy is on another thread with exclamation points demanding senile BB a terrible defensive coach, resign.

I cannot wait for a 12-4 season and Pezzy and his ilk on pins and needles with Brady in January.

Is that even English?

Yes it is.  Great English. Just make sure you're here this time if Brady craps himself again in January.

He's only going on 3 crap AFC title games in a row, and they've been at home, too.

We're all waiting on Brady.  At least real fans are. It's why we scored 14 points in SB 42 and could not ice SB 46.

No, sorry.  We are all waiting for a real NFL defense.

You know... the kind that gets 3 & outs, turn overs,  rz stops, stops 3rd downs, gets the ball back to the O so that they can score points.

Real fans want a balanced team.  Not a D that the O has to carry for years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lmao

Is that even English?

Yes it is.  Great English. Just make sure you're here this time if Brady craps himself again in January.

He's only going on 3 crap AFC title games in a row, and they've been at home, too.

We're all waiting on Brady.  At least real fans are. It's why we scored 14 points in SB 42 and could not ice SB 46.

You know... the kind that gets 3 & outs, turn overs,  rz stops, stops 3rd downs, gets the ball back to the O so that they can score points.

[/QUOTE]

The O has sucked in the postseason. The D has carried the O in these games for years in the postseason.

[/QUOTE]

Angel dust or mental illness?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lmao

Is that even English?

[/QUOTE]

The O has sucked in the postseason. The D has carried the O in these games for years in the postseason.

[/QUOTE]

Angel dust or mental illness?

[/QUOTE]

say pezz think ol' russ was hernandez's supplier?

hmmmm...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lmao

Is that even English?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Angel dustor mental illness?

[/QUOTE]

hmmmm...

[/QUOTE]

Nah, other way around.  He does sell pharmaceuticals, you know.

All day, on the phone, in the basement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lmao

Is that even English?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Angel dustor mental illness?

[/QUOTE]

hmmmm...

[/QUOTE]

Mr objective right on the case. How's the mash unit going?  You lose the opener to the boys it could be ugly early in the season. No worries ill remind you weekly.  Woooooo there does one. Go get em. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to pezz4pats comment

You mean the team that led the league in forced fumbles, was fifth in interceptions and tied in ppg with Hou a team with some real names; they ranked inn rz above Denver gb and sfo.  You mean that kind of d?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why is it so difficult to edit the quote box here? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

In response to pezz4pats comment

You mean the team that led the league in forced fumbles, was fifth in interceptions and tied in ppg with Hou a team with some real names; they ranked inn rz above Denver gb and sfo.  You mean that kind of d?

How many T/O's did they get when the O wasn't scoring 35 + points?  You know.... like in the SB's and AFC games.   I think they led the league in NOT getting them.  Mirage.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

back to what Rusty said; d held the points o failed

they hold a team to 17 pts in the SB and lose

leading at halftime and cough the ball up against the ratbirds.  O failed to protect the ball

FFs are not afunction of being ahead by a lot of points because you throw a lot then

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

back to what Rusty said; d held the points o failed

they hold a team to 17 pts in the SB and lose

leading at halftime and cough the ball up against the ratbirds.  O failed to protect the ball

FFs are not afunction of being ahead by a lot of points because you throw a lot then

Yes, teams behind by 3 scores tend to throw more which makes them more prone to T/O's.

Again, how many T/O's did the D get in low scoring games?

You just can't lose 4 possessions a game because you can't get off the field and expect the O to score a lot of points.  That is why NEITHER team scored a lot of points.  Low possessions caused by the JV, D.

Despite the low score, caused by lack of possessions, the O walked off the field with the lead.  That is not holding.  It's failing.

Yes the O coughed up the ball in the AFC but ZERO red zone stops and Zero turn overs didn't help.  You do know the D is supposed to help the O, right?

The Pat's best Defense was the Offense.

Did you happen to notice in the SB this year that the Ravens D got a pick and fumble recovery and got the ball back to Flacco 13 times, and made a final goal line stand?

That's how SB's are won.  Not by the arm of one man.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Especially when he can't hit a wide I open receiver

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Oh, don't worry. Brady will hoist the mediocrity onto his back yet again and we will go 12-4, only to fall short in the playoffs. But you can tell your grandchildren that we won more regular season games than anybody for a decade or so.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The D has carried the O in these games for years in the postseason.

Listen up dumbkoff. Time for your daily education.

Our    f'n    D    can't    get    off    the    f'n    field    to    save    their    f'n    lives.

If it were a matter of life and death, our D would all be dead. Got it?

Now go write that 10,000 times and get back to us.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The trolls don't even know the positives of their own D.

Positives? You mean like having 2 INTs in the last 6 playoff games?

Over those 6 games Brady has 14 TDs and 7 INTs. LMAO@U

Another day, another bludgeoning of the VI.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

What an absurd post by rtunna. 

OK, so fine - you're happy the Pats are now the Indianapolis Colts, kings of the regular season. Sure, we'll go 11-5 or 12-4 in a pathetically weak division. 

Glad you're happy with that. 

The rest of us are hoping for one more Super Bowl win in the Brady/Belichick era after a couple of wrenching losses. 

Is that really so hard to understand? 

For the rest of us, it's time to stop biting on Rusty's anti-Brady troll festival.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

[QUOTE]

OK, so fine - you're happy the Pats are now the Indianapolis Colts, kings of the regular season. Sure, we'll go 11-5 or 12-4 in a pathetically weak division. 

The rest of us are hoping for one more Super Bowl win in the Brady/Belichick era after a couple of wrenching losses. 

For the rest of us, it's time to stop biting on Rusty's anti-Brady troll festival.

Talk to Brady. Gomer handed it off in January of 2007 to get his only ring. He checked the ego at the door for it.

Will Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Funny how you don't mention that Manning's defense held their opponent to 17 or less points in 3 of those games. Please explain how a team could possibly have won the SB with these stats, Brady basher.

30/38 against KC 1 td 3 ints

15/30 against Balt 0 td 2 ints

27/47 against NE 1 td 1 int

25/38 against Chi 1 td 1 int

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Talk to Brady. Gomer handed it off in January of 2007 to get his only ring. He checked the ego at the door for it.

Will Brady?

Funny how you don't mention that Manning's defense held their opponent to 17 or less points in 3 of those games. Please explain how a team could possibly have won the SB with these stats, Brady basher.

yes and then he needs to explain-which he never has-how the man he considers the greatest HC ever can't control his own QB...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Broomhilda was the originator of the Gronk doesn't even have an infection post...

1-15....really....just senseless...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Will Brady?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How many carries did his RBs get in those games? lmao!

Please post those numbers.

Gomer had 3 TDs and 7 INTs in that postseason.  If the game isn't bagged in Indy and he doesn't hand it off to Addai/Rhodes all night long, he doesn't get a ring.

I want Brady to hand it off more from Under center. Pretty simple.

[/QUOTE]

Gee, you think that has something to do with their defense making quick stops and forcing turnovers? They had more turnovers in each one of those games than the Pats get in entire postseasons.

3 against KC, 4 against Balt, and 5 against Chi. The only team that didn't turn it over again and again was Brady. How is that even possible? I heard that guy sucks. 

Quick, backpedal again, Brady basher.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Will Brady?

yes and then he needs to explain-which he never has-how the man he considers the greatest HC ever can't control his own QB...

I have no problem with BB wanting his QB to be comfortable. That's just what a good coach does.

Dungy did it with Gomer, Fox in Denver, BB here. It's just that when the time came, Brady sucked so he needs to be held accountable, just like when Gomer has done it so many times now.

If Brady is the main problem as u say all the time in every thread and BB is as smart as u say then doesn't it stand to reason that a) he would see it too and b) he would do something about it

and u can't say he did this off season by letting WW walk (that was money) because you cite examples of Brady's "problems" going back to 07...why did it take Belliechick 6 years of falling short to correct this?

doesn't make sense