I Can't Tell What Is More Enjoyable

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: I Can't Tell What Is More Enjoyable

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it's time for you to bow out. I really do. As do many long time diehards here. The jig has been up and today, it's been proven again.

35 passes for your boyfriend because they focused on the run game as much as possible in the first half which opened it up in the second half. Less yards passing for Brady means a better Brady.   You don't like how he threw for so few yards for your fantasy enjoyment, but note how his clean play helps the team.  Wow! What a novel concept!

You'll never win this debate. This could happen in the SB this year with NE winning and you'll still be pining for Brady to be throwing 45+ times and not caring or wondering why his penchant to throw so much is a problem.  You lose, Gramps.

[/QUOTE]

I'm quite satisfied with 304 yards passing lol. I'm even more satisfied with 473 yards of offense :) (and not while playing catch-up either). 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

I think it's time for you to bow out. I really do. As do many long time diehards here. The jig has been up and today, it's been proven again.

35 passes for your boyfriend because they focused on the run game as much as possible in the first half which opened it up in the second half. Less yards passing for Brady means a better Brady.   You don't like how he threw for so few yards for your fantasy enjoyment, but note how his clean play helps the team.  Wow! What a novel concept!

You'll never win this debate. This could happen in the SB this year with NE winning and you'll still be pining for Brady to be throwing 45+ times and not caring or wondering why his penchant to throw so much is a problem.  You lose, Gramps.

[/QUOTE]

You are so delusional its funny. Drop the I'm better than the world act.  No one here has ever said they don't want to run the ball.  The coaches make the game plan, some weeks the run will work and they will go withit, other times they will let Brady throw more depending how the game is going.  Till you accept that your just going to continue to be treated as a troll.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

Or "it's".

Learn grammar before lecturing those who know more than you. I am not delusional at all. We just witnessed why a lead back is vital and you can't connect the dots. You and your little band of diseased pink hats not getting it yet, isn't our problem.

You aren't dumb, but ignorance and being this stubborn is a very bad trait.

To continue to ignore the 40+ passing thing from Brady and what it means, thinking only he is the answer is very weak when you see what it measn to include the O Line in the game.

Asking any O Line to drop back 40+ times as a gameplan via a QBs desires is a sure failure against even average Ds.

[/QUOTE]

so you have never typed fast or not cared about mistakes in your writing? I have seen numerous typos and misspells in your writing so till your perfect shut your man pleaser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm quite satisfied with 304 yards passing lol. I'm even more satisfied with 473 yards of offense :) (and not while playing catch-up either). 

[/QUOTE]

Who isn't? Maybe morons and irrationals, dude.  Very enjoyable win and it proves the premise.  These fans who sit here and bash BB and deflect from Brady, while ignoring the facts, have been embarrassing for years.

Now if we can just get Wilson to not take such a shallow angle as the last line of defense.

[/QUOTE]

True about Wilson. Luckily he is young and can still develop.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

Or "it's".

Learn grammar before lecturing those who know more than you. I am not delusional at all. We just witnessed why a lead back is vital and you can't connect the dots. You and your little band of diseased pink hats not getting it yet, isn't our problem.

You aren't dumb, but ignorance and being this stubborn is a very bad trait.

To continue to ignore the 40+ passing thing from Brady and what it means, thinking only he is the answer is very weak when you see what it measn to include the O Line in the game.

Asking any O Line to drop back 40+ times as a gameplan via a QBs desires is a sure failure against even average Ds.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the coaching staff was in the war room stating "we really need to game plan controlling Brady's ego." 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

under 50 posts is ur next banning queen so only 47 or so left

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great. Good thing you played Romo and Dezzie tonight.  Flawed team in NY, dork.'

[/QUOTE]

maybe...let me know when u beat a good team ok russ ol boy?

[/QUOTE]

Denver isn't good? Sure they are not the best, but with Peyton Manning you are going to be good.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tune in next week for another lesson in football 101 from Rusty! In next week's episode we will learn about the fascinating capabilities of Ocho Cinco, the well rounded game of BJGE, and the benefits of "value"! Of course if we have a little time we will take another look at the impending doom of the uncertainty from the NFL lockout. Maybe we can talk about the coverage abilities of Arrington and Chung as well for a bit - we're leaving nothing off the books folks!!

Hey creaper, did you cry all week long reading the board...wondering how we all survived without your brilliant football analysis? What did you do to fill the time? Did you go back and research your draft value charts? Perhaps go over Management secrets Vol 1 and 2 again? See if you missed anything?

This is what I'm going to do - when Brady retires and you are gone and this board turns into a ghost town, I'm going to stay and add a signature to my posts with all the stupid things you said over the years. I'm going to list some prospects that you wet your pants over and put into the hall of fame after two games. I'm going to do this despite the fact that you'll be long gone, because I know in heart that you are a major creaper and will read the stuff while you cry in your mom's basement. I know it:)

Spell check this for me when you get a second, thanks. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

under 50 posts is ur next banning queen so only 47 or so left

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great. Good thing you played Romo and Dezzie tonight.  Flawed team in NY, dork.'

[/QUOTE]

maybe...let me know when u beat a good team ok russ ol boy?

[/QUOTE]

Mighty big words coming from a guy who just had Dallas hand him one for free.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Neal Page You wanna hurt us? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. We're easy targets. Yeah, you're right, we talk too much. We also listen too much. We could be a cold-hearted cynics like you... but we don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about us; we're not changing. We like us... our wives like us. Our customers like us. 'Cause we're the real article. What you see is what you get.

LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who isn't? Maybe morons and irrationals, dude.  Very enjoyable win and it proves the premise.  These fans who sit here and bash BB and deflect from Brady, while ignoring the facts, have been embarrassing for years.

Now if we can just get Wilson to not take such a shallow angle as the last line of defense.

[/QUOTE]

You have proved no premise junior. We ran less overall plays because we didn't do hurry-up. We ran less times than any game all season, and you grasp at it like it proves your cockamamie theory. Smarten up. We pass more when the run is ineffective. Simple as that.

Meet the challenge. Find me a game we lost where Brady threw 40+ times and the backs were getting 4.5 or more a carry. Doesn't exist. They are forced to throw more when the run is not effective. Learn the game.

23. This post has been removed.