I can't watch the AFC championship game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

I can't watch the AFC championship game.

what are you suppose to do, Jets vs Colts. It's a lose lose. I guess I have to root for the NFC this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: I can't watch the AFC championship game.

Go SAINTS!  

forget new york and indy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat. Show seattlepat's posts

I would even root for Favara over NYJ or Ind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

personally i'll watch it, though i hate both teams, i want to see manning choke again, and not make it to the SB. i stated rooting for the Saints since last weeks debacle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Root for the Jets and Scott Brown.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

How is everything in kansas? Eating alot of corn?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: I can't watch the AFC championship game.:
    Root for the Jets and Scott Brown.
    Posted by JAR59

Jar- I've been busting for the last 2 weeks to get the Vote out for Scott Brown. If he wins Tuesday that is my Superbowl!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

Personally, I would rather see Manning make it to the SuperBowl and choke in the big game than have the Jets even sniff the SuperBowl.  Indy doesn't have a chance again New Orleans.  And, I don't even want to think about a Manning vs. Favre SuperBowl.  Can you imagine the bro-mancing of the CBS commentators for both Favre and Manning in the big game - I bet no other players on the field would be mentioned. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

wish the Pats were still playing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

ikes, a possible Manning vs. Favre SuperBowl. i couldn't watch it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

GO SAINTS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

There are no good outcomes for the SuperBowl match-ups - think about it.

Colts vs. Saints - It will be all about Archy and his boys playing their beloved Saints.  Tons of Manning coverage.

Jets vs. Saints - Sanchez is the youngest QB to make it to the SuperBowl - yada, yada, yada.

Colts vs. Viking - The CBS commentators will focus on how great Manning and Favre are and how they make everyone around them better.  It will be like no other player is on the field.

Jets vs. Viking - Favre vs. his team from last year.  And if Favre wins, the over-rated Favre is the best QB ever.  Will he retire on top or come back for another time.  Favre crying over a couple of press conference only to retire and then four months later, comes out of retirement to join the Bears for $20 million.  Cutler cries, demands to get traded and goes to play for Buffalo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm sorry no matter what's gone on with Indy over the years, I just can't bring myself to root for the Jets.

Just what I want, a team that is already loudmouthed and arrogant to win? NO. At least Indy will be gracious winners (The team not the fans). So I guess I'll root for Peyton to make it, but lose the SuperBowl.

Go Vikes/Saints!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

There is only one way to approach the AFC championship for Pats fans.

You have to pull for the Jets.

1.  P. Manning loses another AFC championship and re -acquires the "choke" label
    2.  We don't get 2 weeks of Peyton Manning hype
    3.  If the Jets get into the SB - they will lose by 30 - 40 points to either NFC team, thereby crushing the New York fans and making everyone say "they were a joke and should have never been there to begin with"

Go Jets!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightyfid. Show themightyfid's posts

Happy Martin Luther King Day... Go J.E.T.S, American League East, and Scott Brown..YES!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

Schumpeters,

Yes, and under that situation, the Colts would also lose to a team that would have never been in the playoffs except for them trying not to go undeafted... So, yeah, I kinda pull for the Jets because I don't think a team should be rewarded for 'resting' guys in a game they should have won (or at least attempted to win since one cannot say for sure the Colts would have won) before.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

All of this is kinda like ANY superbowl that Pats played in . . . .  Brady, Brady, Brady.  Before the Giants SB, Jaworski even crowned Brady the "best of all-time" . . . . . before the game was even played!  A little presumptuous?

QB's always get more attention than deserved in the big game, no matter who they are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

The only problem is the Saints and Vikings don't look anywhere near as good as they do playing at home indoors. God forbid the Jet's win next weekend, they will certainly have a chance with the super bowl being played on grass and out doors.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

SAINTS.
    As far which hated straw they draw for AFC- it's tough. But I'll go with the Colts - winning by a hair for the Manning choke.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I have NEVER and will Never cheer for another team other then the Pats. If there is a scenerio where we need a team to win to get in.......I refuse.........my wife yells at me....... .If you need someone to win so you can get in ........you probably don't belong there........I hope these team beat each other to a pulp........I could care less about any of them...........

Sections
Shortcuts