I do not have a link

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I do not have a link

I cannot verify it, but I was told the Jints made an offer to Edelman today. We should know one way or another within the next couple of days if he is staying or going. 

I was also told he has no other visits in the works

hoping he stays

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: I do not have a link

Was it a reliable source?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Was it a reliable source?

It is someone whose livelyhood is to report on the Jints. It is not Schefter(yet) but watch his tweets. He is 99% of the time first with info regarding everything except west coast intel

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

idk why edelman hasn't been brought back already. i don't see him being able to demand any significant amount of $

I agree, its hard to figure. He was on the verge of a breakout year, he had the coaches confidence, was in tune with TB, would be the only WR that actually knows the offense. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

idk why edelman hasn't been brought back already. i don't see him being able to demand any significant amount of $

I agree, its hard to figure. He was on the verge of a breakout year, he had the coaches confidence, was in tune with TB, would be the only WR that actually knows the offense. 

What's a breakout year? No concussions or injurys?  I still think we can upgrade, we have ST guys. 48points in 48 games played? meh  I'd rather had Thomas back.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

You don't have a link alright. A link to your brain.

dude you don't have to be a board bully. no reason to say something stupid like that. no wonder you're on troll status

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

No link? Might as well post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vNnlE1sfgk

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Just an update in spite of hobo's Rusty-esque comments. The murmur of Edelman to the Jints has not petered out, and it seems Edelman is aggressively pushing for a resolution. He is telling the Pats to pi** or get off the pot and using the Jints offer to back it up. We all know BB doesn't take a pi**, so if this comes to a head, say good bye to Julian. 

Its not a done deal, this is only what I am told. I also am told Edelmans medical s passed, so he is good to go as of now. 

I know eventually Edelmans $$$ will be publicized, but if he walks I hope someone can find out what the Pats offered, if they offered anything at all

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Good for edleman.  Have fun on a team that might not make it to 8-8. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Aren't the Jets at cap? I really would hate to see Edelman leave, I don't know how much he wants and what the Pats offered him, we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe the Pats know more about his health and don't want him. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

Aren't the Jets at cap? I really would hate to see Edelman leave, I don't know how much he wants and what the Pats offered him, we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe the Pats know more about his health and don't want him. 

Lauren, the "Jints" are the Giants, not the Jets. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just an update in spite of hobo's Rusty-esque comments. The murmur of Edelman to the Jints has not petered out, and it seems Edelman is aggressively pushing for a resolution. He is telling the Pats to pi** or get off the pot and using the Jints offer to back it up. We all know BB doesn't take a pi**, so if this comes to a head, say good bye to Julian. 

Its not a done deal, this is only what I am told. I also am told Edelmans medical s passed, so he is good to go as of now. 

I know eventually Edelmans $$$ will be publicized, but if he walks I hope someone can find out what the Pats offered, if they offered anything at all

This should be interesting to follow.  It will be interesting to see what the Pats decide to do with him.  Apparently they had high hopes for him going into last season.  Has that fizzled out? 

Be on the lookout for this as it could be the kiss of death should this happen..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

dude you don't have to be a board bully. no reason to say something stupid like that. no wonder you're on troll status

He seems to become angrier by the day. I just do not understand his inability to take the higher road every once in awhile. He takes issue with any and all deviation of his own beliefs and/ or opinions. Some of his posts offer a depth of thought,research and deductions- yet they are often shrouded under an argumentative, confrontational cloud. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This should be interesting to follow.  It will be interesting to see what the Pats decide to do with him.  Apparently they had high hopes for him going into last season.  Has that fizzled out? 

Be on the lookout for this as it could be the kiss of death should this happen..

. . . but he's dead to me now . . .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

He seems to become angrier by the day. I just do not understand his inability to take the higher road every once in awhile. He takes issue with any and all deviation of his own beliefs and/ or opinions. Some of his posts offer a depth of thought,research and deductions- yet they are often shrouded under an argumentative, confrontational cloud. 

Rusty is trying to bait me because I have him on ignore. I have asked him to also put me on ignore so the board doesn't have to deal with his nonsense, like thinking he won a bet that he lost. 

I think if he put everyone on ignore who is sick of him, he would be here talking to himself

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts