I do not have a link

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: I do not have a link

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Good for edleman.  Have fun on a team that might not make it to 8-8. 

aawww gee phil...be kinder to your Masters

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

8-8 gints. Book it.  Ny fans will be calling fr coughlin s head. Maybe the great Eli will have a people less press conference again. It's the time in the cycle.  All the ny teams suck this season.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

8-8 gints. Book it.  Ny fans will be calling fr coughlin s head. Maybe the great Eli will have a people less press conference again. It's the time in the cycle.  All the ny teams suck this season.  

they will be lucky to go 8-8 with their roster as currently constructed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Edelman   As far as I can see he's still a free agent

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Edelman   As far as I can see he's still a free agent

I am told the Giants offer is today or tomorrow...lets see if it happens...or if it is made public. (we never hear about Pats offers until a player mentions he was made an offer by the Pats after he signs some where else)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Sure Phil  Undecided

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

really now as "currently contructed"?

well they were 8-5 and had wins over SF GB NO...not tooooo shabby I would say

the only thing was that inexplicable two game meltdown-which Coughlin will not let happen again you can bet

and that "construction" includes eli, cruz, nicks, jpp, rolle-among others-all guys that won a little game called the Super Bowl just a little over a year ago-I don't think they have forgotten how to win suddenly

you can dislike the Giants and you can level justifiable criticisms and questions about them but the above couple by you and ol' Philski are just plain silly

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

MASTERS I SAY! Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

further update: I am told 100% that the Giants made an offer Friday. Pats have been asked to make their best offer by 4:00 today...

to save the trolls from jumping down my throat, this is someone who covers the Giants is telling me this. Repeat, he is telling me this. I do not have it as fact, I do not have a link.

just remember you know who, if Edelman does stay with the Pats or leave to the Giants, IT IS NOT BRADY"S FAULT!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

MASTERS I SAY! Cool

8-8 I say. Has Eli restructured to help the team out yet? Thought so. They could be the suckiest of all NY teams. well maybe not theres still the Jests, the team that will be lucky to win 6 this year.  You planning getting off the island this year?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

further update: I am told 100% that the Giants made an offer Friday. Pats have been asked to make their best offer by 4:00 today...

to save the trolls from jumping down my throat, this is someone who covers the Giants is telling me this. Repeat, he is telling me this. I do not have it as fact, I do not have a link.

just remember you know who, if Edelman does stay with the Pats or leave to the Giants, IT IS NOT BRADY"S FAULT!!!!

This is gonna be interesting. Lets see if youre right and have legit sources

the source is legit, the question is he getting accurate information? and even if he is, are the teams going public with it...

seems the Edelman situation comes to a head either way in 24-72 hours

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

MASTERS I SAY! Cool

8-8 I say. Has Eli restructured to help the team out yet? Thought so. They could be the suckiest of all NY teams. well maybe not theres still the Jests, the team that will be lucky to win 6 this year.  You planning getting off the island this year?

sure Phil  Undecided

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the only thing was that inexplicable two game meltdown-which Coughlin will not let happen again you can bet

and that "construction" includes eli, cruz, nicks, jpp, rolle-among others-all guys that won a little game called the Super Bowl just a little over a year ago-I don't think they have forgotten how to win suddenly

you can dislike the Giants and you can level justifiable criticisms and questions about them but the above couple by you and ol' Philski are just plain silly

are we supposed to be impressed by 8-5? they had a bad season and werent able to back their way into the playoffs this time. eli is a very good quarterback at times, but he is very streaky, you cant always count on the guy. and how is it silly to say a team that just went 8-8, and lost some good players, would be lucky to go 8-8? they went 8-8 and got worse since last season, not better. you can wear your rose colored glasses all you want, its just silly to think that the giants are going to have this great record when they were mediocre last year and have done nothing to improve on that.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

are we supposed to be impressed by 8-5? they had a bad season and werent able to back their way into the playoffs this time. eli is a very good quarterback at times, but he is very streaky, you cant always count on the guy. and how is it silly to say a team that just went 8-8, and lost some good players, would be lucky to go 8-8? they went 8-8 and got worse since last season, not better. you can wear your rose colored glasses all you want, its just silly to think that the giants are going to have this great record when they were mediocre last year and have done nothing to improve on that.

i dont have rose-colored anything on

you however wear ur giants hatred like a war wound-little too obvious and neatly packaged "facts" to support ur desired outcome

we shall see wont we? but the past u can't change regardless

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Here's your Link

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

I am not  busting your chops I was curious if you knew what was going on?

do you know what the outcome was?

Did the Giants actually make an offer?

Did the pat's match or pass?

I dont feel that you are busting my chops. I can only repeat what people hear and then tell me. Since these people are not "officially" reporting the information, it is not yet 100% firm. The people who are telling me do this for a living, and are very good at their jobs. I discussed this information with some one who covers the Giants exclusively. They dont speculate, or guess. They have concrete sources and great access to various teams. Not much more I can say.

This is what I have been told fairly reliably. Giants made him an offer. I was told this Friday evening. I was also told on Monday that Edelman is allowing the Pats to make a final offer. I do not know much more than that...as soon as I do, I will post.

My little poodle, the guy "who ruins every thread" will come back and say I am full of it...but I dont care. I have pretty good access to a lot of people who do this for a living, and are good at their jobs. My poodle "who ruins every thread" sits in his basement and calls people names and talks like he is part of the Pats inner circle.

I can ignore him with ease, and it seems you genuinely care to get some info...I do as well..and I will do my best to post anything I hear.

Since my little poodle follows me around and comments on everything I post, when he reads this...please take note....PUT ME ON IGNORE YOU TROLL!!! and ITS NOT BRADYS FAULT YOU TROLL!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

I am not  busting your chops I was curious if you knew what was going on?

do you know what the outcome was?

Did the Giants actually make an offer?

Did the pat's match or pass?

I dont feel that you are busting my chops. I can only repeat what people hear and then tell me. Since these people are not "officially" reporting the information, it is not yet 100% firm. The people who are telling me do this for a living, and are very good at their jobs. I discussed this information with some one who covers the Giants exclusively. They dont speculate, or guess. They have concrete sources and great access to various teams. Not much more I can say.

This is what I have been told fairly reliably. Giants made him an offer. I was told this Friday evening. I was also told on Monday that Edelman is allowing the Pats to make a final offer. I do not know much more than that...as soon as I do, I will post.

My little poodle, the guy "who ruins every thread" will come back and say I am full of it...but I dont care. I have pretty good access to a lot of people who do this for a living, and are good at their jobs. My poodle "who ruins every thread" sits in his basement and calls people names and talks like he is part of the Pats inner circle.

I can ignore him with ease, and it seems you genuinely care to get some info...I do as well..and I will do my best to post anything I hear.

Since my little poodle follows me around and comments on everything I post, when he reads this...please take note....PUT ME ON IGNORE YOU TROLL!!! and ITS NOT BRADYS FAULT YOU TROLL!!!!!

just ignore queenie he thinks he knows everything

btw if jints get edelman i guess it would be good move but tbh i mostly remember him being hurt and not very productive in new england but this may be misperception from outside

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont have rose-colored anything on

you however wear ur giants hatred like a war wound-little too obvious and neatly packaged "facts" to support ur desired outcome

we shall see wont we? but the past u can't change regardless

giant hatred? i rarely even post about the giants on here! and when you say the giants are the patriots "masters", yes im not going to react kindly to that. you just better hope RG3 isnt fully healthy next year and the cowboys choke again, because thats the only way your g-men make the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts