1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: I do not have a link

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

8-8 gints. Book it.  Ny fans will be calling fr coughlin s head. Maybe the great Eli will have a people less press conference again. It's the time in the cycle.  All the ny teams suck this season.  

they will be lucky to go 8-8 with their roster as currently constructed.

really now as "currently contructed"?

well they were 8-5 and had wins over SF GB NO...not tooooo shabby I would say

the only thing was that inexplicable two game meltdown-which Coughlin will not let happen again you can bet

and that "construction" includes eli, cruz, nicks, jpp, rolle-among others-all guys that won a little game called the Super Bowl just a little over a year ago-I don't think they have forgotten how to win suddenly

you can dislike the Giants and you can level justifiable criticisms and questions about them but the above couple by you and ol' Philski are just plain silly

are we supposed to be impressed by 8-5? they had a bad season and werent able to back their way into the playoffs this time. eli is a very good quarterback at times, but he is very streaky, you cant always count on the guy. and how is it silly to say a team that just went 8-8, and lost some good players, would be lucky to go 8-8? they went 8-8 and got worse since last season, not better. you can wear your rose colored glasses all you want, its just silly to think that the giants are going to have this great record when they were mediocre last year and have done nothing to improve on that.

i dont have rose-colored anything on

you however wear ur giants hatred like a war wound-little too obvious and neatly packaged "facts" to support ur desired outcome

we shall see wont we? but the past u can't change regardless

giant hatred? i rarely even post about the giants on here! and when you say the giants are the patriots "masters", yes im not going to react kindly to that. you just better hope RG3 isnt fully healthy next year and the cowboys choke again, because thats the only way your g-men make the playoffs.

you may be right

the giants do play in a professional division  Kiss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

8-8 gints. Book it.  Ny fans will be calling fr coughlin s head. Maybe the great Eli will have a people less press conference again. It's the time in the cycle.  All the ny teams suck this season.  

the only thing was that inexplicable two game meltdown-which Coughlin will not let happen again you can bet

and that "construction" includes eli, cruz, nicks, jpp, rolle-among others-all guys that won a little game called the Super Bowl just a little over a year ago-I don't think they have forgotten how to win suddenly

you can dislike the Giants and you can level justifiable criticisms and questions about them but the above couple by you and ol' Philski are just plain silly

are we supposed to be impressed by 8-5? they had a bad season and werent able to back their way into the playoffs this time. eli is a very good quarterback at times, but he is very streaky, you cant always count on the guy. and how is it silly to say a team that just went 8-8, and lost some good players, would be lucky to go 8-8? they went 8-8 and got worse since last season, not better. you can wear your rose colored glasses all you want, its just silly to think that the giants are going to have this great record when they were mediocre last year and have done nothing to improve on that.

you however wear ur giants hatred like a war wound-little too obvious and neatly packaged "facts" to support ur desired outcome

giant hatred? i rarely even post about the giants on here! and when you say the giants are the patriots "masters", yes im not going to react kindly to that. you just better hope RG3 isnt fully healthy next year and the cowboys choke again, because thats the only way your g-men make the playoffs.

you may be right

The NFC East is awful, clown.  It's comical that you sit here and always bash the AFC East when over the past 10 years, the NFC East has been WORSE than the AFC East.  You're an imbecile.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

you may be right

The NFC East is awful, clown.  It's comical that you sit here and always bash the AFC East when over the past 10 years, the NFC East has been WORSE than the AFC East.  You're an imbecile.

calm down Bulger! it's bad for ur blood pressure

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hows that Ballard and Edelman working out for you...  ohh never mind. Hows the weather on the island?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

you may be right

Calm as a clam and healthy as a horse, but thanks for the concern.  I just enjoy exposing you whenever you make asinine/provoking comments.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

and the best he can come up with it whitey bulger.. actually I think theres some secret thing with him calling people "whitey"  maybe we should call him Madoff.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to jri37's comment:

further update: I am told 100% that the Giants made an offer Friday. Pats have been asked to make their best offer by 4:00 today...

to save the trolls from jumping down my throat, this is someone who covers the Giants is telling me this. Repeat, he is telling me this. I do not have it as fact, I do not have a link.

just remember you know who, if Edelman does stay with the Pats or leave to the Giants, IT IS NOT BRADY"S FAULT!!!!

I am not  busting your chops I was curious if you knew what was going on?

do you know what the outcome was?

Did the Giants actually make an offer?

Did the pat's match or pass?

I dont feel that you are busting my chops. I can only repeat what people hear and then tell me. Since these people are not "officially" reporting the information, it is not yet 100% firm. The people who are telling me do this for a living, and are very good at their jobs. I discussed this information with some one who covers the Giants exclusively. They dont speculate, or guess. They have concrete sources and great access to various teams. Not much more I can say.

This is what I have been told fairly reliably. Giants made him an offer. I was told this Friday evening. I was also told on Monday that Edelman is allowing the Pats to make a final offer. I do not know much more than that...as soon as I do, I will post.

My little poodle, the guy "who ruins every thread" will come back and say I am full of it...but I dont care. I have pretty good access to a lot of people who do this for a living, and are good at their jobs. My poodle "who ruins every thread" sits in his basement and calls people names and talks like he is part of the Pats inner circle.

I can ignore him with ease, and it seems you genuinely care to get some info...I do as well..and I will do my best to post anything I hear.

Since my little poodle follows me around and comments on everything I post, when he reads this...please take note....PUT ME ON IGNORE YOU TROLL!!! and ITS NOT BRADYS FAULT YOU TROLL!!!!!

Rusty, where is my apology? The situation came to a head in 24-72 hours exactly as my source said

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hows that Ballard and Edelman working out for you...  ohh never mind. Hows the weather on the island?

don't know what "island" ur babbling about phil

Ballard? wish him luck just not too much  :  )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to jri37's comment:

further update: I am told 100% that the Giants made an offer Friday. Pats have been asked to make their best offer by 4:00 today...

to save the trolls from jumping down my throat, this is someone who covers the Giants is telling me this. Repeat, he is telling me this. I do not have it as fact, I do not have a link.

just remember you know who, if Edelman does stay with the Pats or leave to the Giants, IT IS NOT BRADY"S FAULT!!!!

I am not  busting your chops I was curious if you knew what was going on?

do you know what the outcome was?

Did the Giants actually make an offer?

Did the pat's match or pass?

I dont feel that you are busting my chops. I can only repeat what people hear and then tell me. Since these people are not "officially" reporting the information, it is not yet 100% firm. The people who are telling me do this for a living, and are very good at their jobs. I discussed this information with some one who covers the Giants exclusively. They dont speculate, or guess. They have concrete sources and great access to various teams. Not much more I can say.

This is what I have been told fairly reliably. Giants made him an offer. I was told this Friday evening. I was also told on Monday that Edelman is allowing the Pats to make a final offer. I do not know much more than that...as soon as I do, I will post.

My little poodle, the guy "who ruins every thread" will come back and say I am full of it...but I dont care. I have pretty good access to a lot of people who do this for a living, and are good at their jobs. My poodle "who ruins every thread" sits in his basement and calls people names and talks like he is part of the Pats inner circle.

I can ignore him with ease, and it seems you genuinely care to get some info...I do as well..and I will do my best to post anything I hear.

Since my little poodle follows me around and comments on everything I post, when he reads this...please take note....PUT ME ON IGNORE YOU TROLL!!! and ITS NOT BRADYS FAULT YOU TROLL!!!!!

Rusty, where is my apology? The situation came to a head in 24-72 hours exactly as my source said

Nope. You said 4 PM deadline on Monday.

Today is Wed.

I specifically told you left NY without a deal and Edelman came back to NE and BB agreed to bring him back, as I predicted.  Edelman has had no other interest, which is good news for us and the leverage for BB. Some speculated Cleveland or SF, but nope.

I also stated yesterday that the due date on Sanders is APril 19th, but that doesn't necessariy mean BB will wait until the 19th.

And, here we are.

HE DID NOT GET AN OFFER FROM THE GIANTS. You're wrong. As usual.  All he did was visit them, interview and that was it.

http://snygiants.com/new-york-giants/julian-edelman-leaves-visit-with-giants-without-a-deal/

actually i DO remember rkarp saying 24-72 hrs recently on an edelman thread

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

you may be right

Who is "Burger"?  You have the goofiest nicknames for people. They're not even good or funny.

bulger not burger...and if u don't get the reference maybe ur IQ isn't quite 152 after all?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

and the best he can come up with it whitey bulger.. actually I think theres some secret thing with him calling people "whitey"  maybe we should call him Madoff.

phil phil! the one and only person i call "whitey" is Irish Mob for obvious reasons-that's also the only time i say that word/term here ever-so whatever ur implying...

Madoff? don't get that connection either except in a really tenuous New York connection...but I know you would never be THAT lame phil!

Sections
Shortcuts