I don't blame BB.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I don't blame BB.

I blame, YOU!

Yes, your kool-aide guzzling has denied us championships for nearly the last decade. The disgusting and mindless "In BB we Trust" mantra will go down as one of the most foolish sucker plays in NFL history.

Who knows what possible variances could have been in place if only the fanbase and writers were honest about what was what. That's a major factor for change in the NFL; always has been.

But you have sat there for years all liquored up on your BB kool-aide wallowing in stupidity,  clinging to the dynasty years with teams largely not built by BB.  It's YOUR fault. I blame YOU! 

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: I don't blame BB.

Forget to take your meds today? And you can quit the act that you've been a Patriots fan since the Babe Parilli days. I remember when I learned how to use Google too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

I blame you for wasting twenty seconds of my life with your foolish banter. No one is clinging to anything. The fans and writers can control "variances" of an NFL team? Get a grip Babe. Every season we root for the Pats for better or for worse. We don't agree with all the personnel moves of BB or love all players on the roster but we root for them none the less. You "blaming" other fans for things that you don't like about this team or it's shortcomings is plain ridiculous. 

Go Pats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Forget to take your meds today? And you can quit the act that you've been a Patriots fan since the Babe Parilli days. I remember when I learned how to use Google too.

LOL

Jeez I really hope he was just fooling around.   After reading his post I immediately thought Oh Oh, here we go again with the Babe and Rusty Show!  BB Sks.  No TB Sks. No BB Sks. No TB Sks. No BB Sks. No TB Sks. No BB Sks. No TB Sks. No BB Sks, No TB Sks, ad nauseam

Otherwise known as the "same ole S different day". 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Jeez I really hope he was just fooling around.   After reading his post I immediately thought Oh Oh, here we go again with the Babe and Rusty Show!  BB Sks.  No TB Sks. No BB Sks. No TB Sks. No BB Sks. No TB Sks. No BB Sks. No TB Sks. No BB Sks, No TB Sks, ad nauseam

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I don't fool around regarding the truth you kool-aide guzzler. I already have the worthless bile of don't sleep on ignore. So there you go as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I blame you for wasting twenty seconds of my life with your foolish banter. No one is clinging to anything. The fans and writers can control "variances" of an NFL team? Get a grip Babe. Every season we root for the Pats for better or for worse. We don't agree with all the personnel moves of BB or love all players on the roster but we root for them none the less. You "blaming" other fans for things that you don't like about this team or it's shortcomings is plain ridiculous. 

Go Pats

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're about as mindlessly culpable as any in this. If you don't have a clue that fans discontent has sent many the GM or HC packing in sports, you are more hopelessly out of the loop than I thought. I must ignore all fools lest I sully the board with constant reminders of their stupidity. You are gone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Old people have nothing better to do with their free time except rant about "the good ol' days"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

All hate speech gets reported.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

Go Pats

[/QUOTE]

You lucky dog.  Babe put you on ignore.  

Talk about the ravings of a crazy man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Who me? I was just making an observation, pops. Doesn't involve you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Babe is a Rat!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

You've been reported for being a troll, Babe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I don't fool around regarding the truth you kool-aide guzzler. I already have the worthless bile of don't sleep on ignore. So there you go as well.

[/QUOTE]

Well you probably won't see this as you now have me on ignore but I suggest you seek help immediately!  Worthless bile?  Man, you have sunk to a new low.  Go back under the rock where you came from. 

OBTW, back at ya on the Ignore pile. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

NCPatsFan, I'm honored that he put me on ignore. Let's embrace it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I can say without a doubt, it is fans like babe that give Pats fans a bad name in this country.  We've been called spoiled, whiney, entitled, arrogant, and I believe 1 term I heard was "dick necks" and after reading babes posts for the last few years I can understand why
    [object HTMLDivElement]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Pure bs babe. The pats are hardly a democracy

i don't think Kraft nor bb bend to the wishes or voices of writers or fans. They worship at the altar of wins. And the win god has been kind to us.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Ron Myers is still around, get him back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Don't mean to toot my own horn and steal your thunder but he's had me on ignore for a long time now! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

This thread is almost as dumb as the "I wish Bb would read this board" thread.  Who's posts can he actually see?  Pezzy, mthurl and tfb12?  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya me too.  This guy is over the top.  He is one of the older people here and I'm an older fan myself.   But unfortunately Babe gives older people a bad name.  This guy is not a fan.  He is nothing but a GRUMPY OLD MAN.   Somebody might have said it before but he's probably in an old folks home somewhere eating soup with his fingers. 

I really want to sing him a hymn.   F  Him. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I get it the OP is punking us. We've been punk'd!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya me too.  This guy is over the top.  He is one of the older people here and I'm an older fan myself.   But unfortunately Babe gives older people a bad name.  This guy is not a fan.  He is nothing but a GRUMPY OLD MAN.   Somebody might have said it before but he's probably in an old folks home somewhere eating soup with his fingers. 

I really want to sing him a hymn.   F  Him. 

[/QUOTE]
    A hymn for Babe: Hey Babe, take a walk on the wild side.  Hey sugar, take a walk on the wild side. --

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Go Pats

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're about as mindlessly culpable as any in this. If you don't have a clue that fans discontent has sent many the GM or HC packing in sports, you are more hopelessly out of the loop than I thought. I must ignore all fools lest I sully the board with constant reminders of their stupidity. You are gone.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I'll take that as a blessing.

Since nobody agrees with you, is everybody on ignore? If that's the case, why bother posting this garbage? Oh wait I know why, so you can sell more of your own kool-aid brand. What was it called again. That's right, it's called bullsh!t. You're the only one who mindless one this thread. 

Go Pats

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Good thing your not a Jets Fan.

Sections
Shortcuts