I don't get it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diablo44. Show diablo44's posts

Re: I don't get it

So screw him and his wife.
      lol another classy fan!!!!

i dont like Ryan or the Jets esp their fans  but im starting to dislike a lot of so called pats fans as well

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: I don't get it:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : lol, jcour can tell you how it tastes.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

ding! ding! ding!  We have a winner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Next year, if the Patriots have a comfortable lead against the Jets in the fourth quarter, they should throw a pick to Scott and beat the crud out of him and let Wes put his helmet through Scott's chest. And, I wouldn't be surprised if BB, Brady and company feel the same way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : I am sorry I missed where the Jets players and Ryan attacked Patriots players and coaches non-football related personal lives.  If they did then I rescind my comment.  Oh, and the Mangold thing does not count.  You can't not expect some level of retaliation, and spygate was football related.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    My post comes from the people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones dept. Ryan shouldn't have been on you tube with that needless foot fetish garbage in the first place as a coach in the NFL and Antonio Cromartie needed the Jets to front him $500,000 to keep his a-s out of jail for his child support issues. How the NFL let both big mouth Ryan and Cromarie skip for their pregame behavior is a joke. That the Jets no class players got offended by what Welker said is an even bigger joke! But I guess "Trash is in vogue in the NFL right now. The same no celebration league that fines players for tackling too hard. Lets just make it about a bunch of classless jerks who now play tough guy playing flag football!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]OH Well... for a not very bright guy I guess I will still wait for an answer to my question. All I have gotten has been insults and talk about what BB has done.I still believe that NOT BACKING UP YOUR PLAYERS...can cause a coach to lose respect with the people he expects to play hard for him.OH and Davisone your not the only fan of the Patriots and other opinions do count and I have been a Patriot fan for over 53 years.....through the down times and the ugly times and the times where no one won anything for years and years and years...WHEN and only when you have gone through that will YOU be a TRUE fan.The trouble is YOU are why people outside of N.E. can not stand PATS fans.Any so called Patriots fan that starts to insult his own people really are not FANS at all.OVER 53 years here DAVIDSONE.... how about you.You want to know even more well I was an usher when the FIRST Foxboro stadium opened...where were you.GROW UP LITTLE MAN.
    Posted by justmeat60[/QUOTE]

So.  the OLDEST guy wins, no matter what he says?  O.K.  you win then.  The facts remain.  In fact, they SHOULD matter more to you, who went through all that, got blown out of one superbowl, lost another handily.  Someone finally makes your franchise relevant, wins many division titles, games, SBs, all that, and YOU are going to call him out for how he handles discipline?  Pfffffffft.  I don't care what you think of my fandom.  Not important.  But I believe when someone does you as much good as Bill B has done us, and kept a team viable through all he has, and has solidly and consistently sent the same message, all the  time, you don't start pulling this foolish crud everytime something doesn't go your way.  Sorry I insulted you.  I shouldn't have.  I have been listening non stop to all the "Bill screwed up this, Bill screwed up that" stuff and I'm tired of it.  I will put up with an AWFUL lot of failed seasons for those 3 SBs -  I will stand with him, and believe that if HE believes it, it's true.  Period.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : I don't know a thing about sh*t.  Maybe you can enlighten me and the rest of the board.  Are you a scatologist?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Anyone forced to hang around YOU is bound to be very familiar with turds.  I'm sad to see you still here.  I'll keep working on it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : My post comes from the people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones dept. Ryan shouldn't have been on you tube with that needless foot fetish garbage in the first place as a coach in the NFL and Antonio Cromartie needed the Jets to front him $500,000 to keep his a-s out of jail for his child support issues. How the NFL let both big mouth Ryan and Cromarie skip for their pregame behavior is a joke. That the Jets no class players got offended by what Welker said is an even bigger joke! But I guess "Trash is in vogue in the NFL right now. The same no celebration league that fines players for tackling too hard. Lets just make it about a bunch of classless jerks who now play tough guy playing flag football!!!!
    Posted by hayley-1999[/QUOTE]
    I am sensing some homerism here. You denigrate the Jets while defending the similar behavior from the pats. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from justmeat60. Show justmeat60's posts

Davidsone....I respect you fire for defending BB and his decisions.But isn't that exactly what I am saying he needs to do for his players. Players will and need to go by the coaches rules and what they get for breaking them they get.But if they can not respond they need a coach that will so as to inspire a fire in them as well.ITS JUST MY OPINION.As to my disapointments....NOPE I have always been ok with the Pats even in the bad times...appreciate them more in the good....and selfishly would like more.Felt the same with the SOX and continue to do so....but I will always want them to be MORE than they can be.(no pun intended)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

In Response to I don't get it:
    [QUOTE]How is it thaat BB takes a stand on what a player says about another coach , punishes said player but doesn't come to his player defense when another team threatens his players with injury?Won't BB's players get the wrong message and assume that BB hasn't got a set.How does he claim respect for Ryan when Ryan allows his players to threaten BB's players?

BB maybe thinks the threat was recourse for pour decision making by Wes.
    Therefore, it cements his beliefs SO WW is more wrong because he brought that upon himself and lets face it... if he was hurt... WW being hurt negatively affects the team.

Therefore, that was not a good decision by WW for his teams sake.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]So screw him and his wife.   lol another classy fan!!!! i dont like Ryan or the Jets esp their fans  but im starting to dislike a lot of so called pats fans as well
    Posted by diablo44[/QUOTE]

Look, I've been to plenty of games and trust me Pats fans don't have any more class than most other team's fans.  That's why people around the country hate the Pats and their fans so much.  They think that we have a superiority complex.  "We have more class than you."  "We better than you and know more about the game than you."   

The Jets and their loud mouth coach with the foot fetish and their trash talking players and classless fans play next week while the Pats go home with tails between their legs and the heads hanging down. 

I guess the team should get rid of Welker for his lack of class.  Not just because he defied BB orders.

Around the country people think the Pat's are a classless organization that cheated to obtain their Superbowls. 

I for one don't care. And I don't care if some of the Pat's players spew a little venom of their own.  Show just a little emotion.  Last I checked, football is an emotional game.  Brady or anyone else on the team didn't appear to be too fired up in the game after the verbal abuse they took all week by the Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : I am sensing some homerism here. You denigrate the Jets while defending the similar behavior from the pats. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Lets see  ,I don't even know the beginnings of what your talking about. The Patriots  (starting with their coach )don't denigrate other teams ie what was done to Welker by the organization , and he was provoked  after a week of listening to the trash from the Jets. Beyond that there is no similar behavior on the part of the Patriots. At this point I believe you just want to argue. I could argue that the officials we allowing the Jets to interfere on vitually every pass play by allowing the Jets DB's and LB's to "chip" the Patriots receivers beyond 5 yards  , something that the Jets did the previous week in Indianapolis. I also find it very interesting that the Jets got the majority of the calls in two road games by the refs. Let's see if they pull that crap a third time in Pittsburg this weekend! My only conclusion is that you're a Jets troll on a Patriots board . Go waste someone elses time , not mine with you slanted logic!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : I am sensing some homerism here. You denigrate the Jets while defending the similar behavior from the pats. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I sense foolish posting here.  In no way was ANY Patriot operating at the level of the Jets.  NON STOP BRAGGING FROM AUGUST UNTIL NOW, CALLING OUT BRADY, TAUNTING, TALKING CRUD.  Welker made ONE bad move.  ONE.  The Jets have been yapping all year.  If you don't see that, please don't drive because you are blind.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE] Davidsone....I respect you fire for defending BB and his decisions.But isn't that exactly what I am saying he needs to do for his players. Players will and need to go by the coaches rules and what they get for breaking them they get.But if they can not respond they need a coach that will so as to inspire a fire in them as well.ITS JUST MY OPINION.As to my disapointments....NOPE I have always been ok with the Pats even in the bad times...appreciate them more in the good....and selfishly would like more.Felt the same with the SOX and continue to do so....but I will always want them to be MORE than they can be.(no pun intended)

Fair enough.  My thing about Welker is, if you DONT do it, sooner or later you get Ocho Cinco "I'm bigger than the team" disease.  Is he happy?  No.  Did we lose the game because of it?  No.  IF we had come out, executed, made the right adjustments, and won, none of this would be an issue.  People are mad because the Jets continue on, their talk seems true now, and Jet trolling has become more prevalent here than fan posting.  Even the fans are freaking out.  I guess I'm freaking out because of that.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : Lets see  ,I don't even know the beginnings of what your talking about. The Patriots  (starting with their coach )don't denigrate other teams ie what was done to Welker by the organization , and he was provoked  after a week of listening to the trash from the Jets. Beyond that there is no similar behavior on the part of the Patriots. At this point I believe you just want to argue. I could argue that the officials we allowing the Jets to interfere on vitually every pass play by allowing the Jets DB's and LB's to "chip" the Patriots receivers beyond 5 yards  , something that the Jets did the previous week in Indianapolis. I also find it very interesting that the Jets got the majority of the calls in two road games by the refs. Let's see if they pull that crap a third time in Pittsburg this weekend! My only conclusion is that you're a Jets troll on a Patriots board . Go waste someone elses time , not mine with you slanted logic!
    Posted by hayley-1999[/QUOTE]
    Lets see - yep the jets talked trash - about football.  Welker was provoked (maybe) but took it to an entirely different level.  He delved into the personal life of the opponents coach.  I don't ever recall any player calling Belichick an adulterer, for instance.  If someone did, I'd imagine that you would have a significantly bigger problem then. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : I sense foolish posting here.  In no way was ANY Patriot operating at the level of the Jets.  NON STOP BRAGGING FROM AUGUST UNTIL NOW, CALLING OUT BRADY, TAUNTING, TALKING CRUD.  Welker made ONE bad move.  ONE.  The Jets have been yapping all year.  If you don't see that, please don't drive because you are blind.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

but the jets yapped about football.  I accept that you don't like it.  I don't either.  Welker's, however, was a low blow, imo.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : but the jets yapped about football.  I accept that you don't like it.  I don't either.  Welker's, however, was a low blow, imo.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Lower than Rex?  Not very likely. But easy for you to say.  If Jeff Fisher did it to your team, it would be different.  Welker's conference wasn't Patriot like, and he got punished, correctly, by the team.  BUT DO NOT TRY TO PRETEND IT WAS EQUAL.  Mrs Rex posted those on YOUTUBE.  Some were so bad she got banned.  He is obviously in them.  THEN they are an a BDSM site looking for a second guy!  All the while applying for employment as a HEAD COACH IN THE NFL.  Not exactly private business, there.  6 months of non stop chest beating, followed by a week of "Tom Brady needs more help than Peyton"  followed by a week of "Tom should have watched more film"  and "The Patriots disrespected us"  "Tom was pointing at our defensive line" etc was enough to push anyone over the edge.  But whatever.  You will be o.k. with this, because the Patriots are beaten and that makes you happy.  For you, fair is a moving target, circling the CLOTS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

but rex's comments were all about football.  welker was making fun of Rex's personal life.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it : Lets see - yep the jets talked trash - about football.  Welker was provoked (maybe) but took it to an entirely different level.  He delved into the personal life of the opponents coach.  I don't ever recall any player calling Belichick an adulterer, for instance.  If someone did, I'd imagine that you would have a significantly bigger problem then. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

"Tom Brady should be studying film instead of taking his wife to see Lombardi" is not about football.  "Tom Brady needs more help from his coach than Peyton" isn't about football.  YOU will say it is, but you know its really a personal insult.  You won't admit it, or admit you hang around here because you like fighting with fans of another team more than discussing your own team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]but rex's comments were all about football.  welker was making fun of Rex's personal life.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Now you are a liar.  Straight up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

[QUOTE]but rex's comments were all about football.  welker was making fun of Rex's personal life.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You're being an idiot!