I don't know who to root for

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: I don't know who to root for

Root for the Jets but expect Baltimore. The Colts are playing better lately and have Manning. The Jets are not playing that well and have Sanchez.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I hate, hate, hate the Jets, but Sanchez is hurt. If we play the Jets and the Steelers play the Crows; we can smash the Jets again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

I'm going to hope Jets win by a slim margin, knock off Colts and make Rex talk trash all the week and get a 54-3 rear whopping at the Razor! Wouldn't that be a headline!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to I don't know who to root for:
    Two teams that I hate are playing each other.  Who to root for, Colts or Jets?  It is a really difficult decision.  Maybe it is the Jets because if they win they come here and Pittsburgh and (most likely) Baltimore will have to duke it out.  If the Colts win, then we probably have Baltimore here with Pittsburgh and the Colts fighting each other. I think the weakest teams in order of ranking are KC, Colts, Jets, Pittsburgh and Baltimore.  Even though I rank the Jets over the Colts, there is always Manning and that frightens me. So, guys, what are your thoughts?
    Posted by sheldong

The good news is, whoever loses the Jets/Colts game, we get to have some satisfaction out of the deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I suggest you root for the Patriots & NEVER any of the other teams no matter who they play against....personally I hope all 4 afc teams beat the crap out of each other wild card weekend & all are hurting!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Does it really matter?  I am sure that PATS feel that whoever it is, they have to beat them and I am just as sure that they think they can.  Dolts, Mavens or YETS, all of those would be good games and they would have their little vegeance side stories for everybody involved.  Great stuff. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReddsGhost. Show ReddsGhost's posts

Sheldong, this is THE perfect matchup! I'm an optimist and all I think of is NOT who's going to win and who to root for but rather, who's going to lose!!
    Either way, Indy OR the Jets will be out of the playoffs come this weekend! Sweeeeettttt!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Agreed, doesn't matter who wins. Just want the Patriots to be ready.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i want the jets to win because they would then come here and pitt would have to play baltimore which will be a slug fest and the remaining team between the 2 would be badly injured/hurting.  Plus us getting the chance to dominate the jets at home 2 times in a season would be awesome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to I don't know who to root for:
    Two teams that I hate are playing each other.  Who to root for, Colts or Jets?  It is a really difficult decision.  Maybe it is the Jets because if they win they come here and Pittsburgh and (most likely) Baltimore will have to duke it out.  If the Colts win, then we probably have Baltimore here with Pittsburgh and the Colts fighting each other. I think the weakest teams in order of ranking are KC, Colts, Jets, Pittsburgh and Baltimore.  Even though I rank the Jets over the Colts, there is always Manning and that frightens me. So, guys, what are your thoughts?
    Posted by sheldong

Simple, don't root for...just root against. Makes the decision much easier.

As for me, I'm rooting against the Colts...but not for the Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Doesn't matter, The AFC is New England's to lose. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Normally it would be an easy choice.  Root for Indy to fail in the playoffs (again).    But this year they have shown some toughness by winning out over the last four games with a less than stellar line up.

Meanwhile the Jets were backing into the playoffs (again).

I'm tired of Rex.  Time for him to start making foot videos (again).

Go Indy!  Pummel the Jets, and bring on the bloodbath in the New York press.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

I'm hoping KC wins.  I live in Baltimore and can not take another week of their mouths!  Listening to the Ravens and their fans is much worse the Rex Ryan, I actually think he is pretty funny because he is such an idiot!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I am hoping for the Jets and KC. OR Jets and BMore.

Lets see!!!!! I cant  wait!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

I am going to take great pleasure in rooting against the teams playing this weekend.  Exception being the iggles since I have a fan in the house.  Heres to having them all beat the c*rap out of each other.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

From a Patriot's fan perspective, I want the Colts and Chiefs to win. We would then get KC coming to Foxboro, and I'm sure BB can beat Cassel! They can run all they want. If you need to score 40 you're not doing it running the ball! I think the Colts could go into Pittsburgh and win. As long as Manning stays clear of Palomalu! But beating either in the AFCCG would be satisfying. They are the only other two teams to win SBs this decade in the AFC. But playing the winner of a Ravens/Steelers rematch would be alright, too. They would surely be b a n g e d up, plus we'd get to enjoy Rex getting smoked at the Razor again! I'm like most here when it gets to the playoffs. I root for NE to win, and let the rest settle itself!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Jets are an easier matchup for the Pats...

Sanchez or Manning, a no-brainer

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

It would likely be better for the Jets to win.  The Colts defense has improved tremendously over the past 3 weeks.  They have an excellent pass rush, which can hurt the effectiveness of our TE's as recievers.  The Patriot's RB's can't really help against an outside pass rush, making the TE's block outside.  Running into the Colts on a six game win streak could be tough, if New England reaches the AFC Championship.

Also, an Indy win against the Jets would leave the Pats playing either KC (little New England... with Weiss and Crennel, Vrabel, and Cassell familiar with BB's game preperation) or Baltimore, who took us to OT and were the last team to come into Foxboro and hand out a whipping.  

I'd rather see the Patriots play the Jets, then Pittsburgh, and finish against Atlanta. 

Sections
Shortcuts