I don't want to hear any BS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I don't want to hear any BS

In the morning I don't want come hear an read, from all the bigshots and experts, about the bandwagon, fair weather fans. I feel every fan has the right to be disgusted about the play with the Skins. BB should be ashamed to put a HS -D on the field. Their pass D is nonexistent. O, Brady just throws an int in the end zone, h#ll he"s made Wes fight for the ball all day, the first half he couldn"t hit the side of the barn, throws the ball 10' over the wr head. So all you stat throwers jump on it. Bottom line they STUNK up the place. This is not how a championship team plays, consistency wins. 2min left, the D is just being run over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: I don't want to hear any BS

The D won the game in final minute.

Yes, one of the ugliest games all year but its a win, and in the end, that is all that matters.

Honestly, more questions then answers after this game, but, we won.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

We won. End of story.

If you want to go cheer for the Steelers, Ravens, or any other defensive 'powerhouse', be my guest. We all have identical records.

Each team has gotten to their respective record in different ways, but I won't complain about a win (on the road in a hostile environment), and I sure as hell won't complain about allowing 7 points in the second half. That's called making adjustments, and it payed off.

The best team in the NFL just gave up 35 points to the Giants last week, a team that we held to 20 points. 

Each game is different, and more than ever, it's a week-to-week sport. Certain teams matchup better against other teams, and each game will be different.

To be leading the AFC East with a 10-3 record is a great spot to be positioned in, given this iteration of the NFL. 

Once we get into the playoffs, it's anyones game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The defense played well all game EXCEPT for the secondary.  I give the safeties a pass, and Arrington wasn't too bad.  McCourty gave up most of the stuff that hurt.  They just went at him time after time after time.  Other than that I thought it was great.  Once they found that, though, it was easy pickings up until the very end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: I don't want to hear any BS:
    The defense played well all game EXCEPT for the secondary.  I give the safeties a pass, and Arrington wasn't too bad.  McCourty gave up most of the stuff that hurt.  They just went at him time after time after time.  Other than that I thought it was great.  Once they found that, though, it was easy pickings up until the very end.
    Posted by Davedsone

Grossman made some incredible throws. Even on the passes that were completed against McCourty, he often had air-tight coverage, and Rex made a perfect pass.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from manowar333. Show manowar333's posts

....  Once we get into the playoffs, it's anyones game.
    Posted by vertigho

Unfortunately, you're right...  since we'll be one and done in the playoffs, it will indeed be anyones game... anyones but ours.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

An ugly win beats a beautiful loss every time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Brady is not the problem with this team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: I don't want to hear any BS : Unfortunately, you're right...  since we'll be one and done in the playoffs, it will indeed be anyones game... anyones but ours.
    Posted by manowar333

Great job keeping up the optimism and positivity. Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

The defense stinks, can't mask it forever...

A W is still a W I suppose...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Southnpatsfan... you are going to read it all night, into tomorrow and throughout the week.  This win is an ugly one and many fans will be coming out of the woodwork derying this team as NOT a winner to some degree.  I wonder, what do you call Tebow and what the Broncos are doing?  Seems all of Denver are accepting their wins without question.  Here in Pats Nation, we seem to question every win as being legitimate or not, don't we?  It is almost like some fans here WANT to give some Ws back because they did not score a "10" on the pretty win scale.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

C'mon man!  I'm happy with the win, but that defense was just awful.  They gave up 301 yards passing to one of the worst offensive teams in the league . . . three of Washington's receivers had 80 yards or more receiving . . . plus Helu had 126 yards rushing!  Not good at all

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

A win is a win no matter how ugly.....Oh and that one qualified in spades.

No excuses either but that is one physically hurtin bunch of buckaroos
    in the secondary.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Big surprise to see this discussion.  I never expected a Pats fan to b!tch after a win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: I don't want to hear any BS : Unfortunately, you're right...  since we'll be one and done in the playoffs, it will indeed be anyones game... anyones but ours.
    Posted by manowar333

You only think that is because you are a whiny little front running quitter..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Both Hernandez and Welker dropped TD passes which lead to 6 points instead of 14.  Yeah that Brady really stunk it up with those few bad passes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i'd say this was the d's worst performance.

not giving up on their chances of winning it all.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Big surprise to see this discussion.  I never expected a Pats fan to b!tch after a win.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

Where have you been this season?  This is a constant theme, week in and week out!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Yards don't matter. Who cares if the 27th ranked points per game team dropped 27 on them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The D won the game in final minute.
    Posted by GadisRKO

But had the Pats lost the D would have lost it for them.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the D, I think they are playing soft and without some players that will be in there for the playoffs.  I understand right now it's just win and let some guys heal up.  Do the best they can under these circumstances.  Weaker teams, guys heal up, just allow less points then the Pats get.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm one of the biggest Brady backers on here, but I'll say that he DID have about 6-9 passes that were off the target and could of extended drives or went for touchdowns. I will say that his receivers get very little separation and if it not for the tight ends he would have very very few options. Branch was absolutely pitiful today, a defensive back looked at as if he was fused to his back all day - the miscommunication between him and Brady was a result of Brady throwing it behind him - for to try to lead him instead would of been fruitless (he couldn't gain a centimeter of separation).

This defense is beyond ridicolous. The secondary has holes the size of a Hump Back Whale. We have one pass rusher and Wilfork can't hold the line all by himself - there's a reason why they can rush for 120 plus yards and Rex Grossman can have a career day...it's because we are terrible. It is what it is.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'm one of the biggest Brady backers on here, but I'll say that he DID have about 6-9 passes that were off the target and could of extended drives or went for touchdowns. I will say that his receivers get very little separation and if it not for the tight ends he would have very very few options. Branch was absolutely pitiful today, a defensive back looked at as if he was fused to his back all day - the miscommunication between him and Brady was a result of Brady throwing it behind him - for to try to lead him instead would of been fruitless (he couldn't gain a centimeter of separation). This defense is beyond ridicolous. The secondary has holes the size of a Hump Back Whale. We have one pass rusher and Wilfork can't hold the line all by himself - there's a reason why they can rush for 120 plus yards and Rex Grossman can have a career day...it's because we are terrible. It is what it is.
    Posted by mthurl

The Skins had some awfully wide open receivers, didn't they? Pats D-backs looked like they were in another zip code alot!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: I don't want to hear any BS : The Skins had some awfully wide open receivers, didn't they? Pats D-backs looked like they were in another zip code alot!
    Posted by agcsbill

On a positive note (and there aren't many) Fletcher looked good for a quarter, and then disappeared. Did he get hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts