I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING

such as a clutch PI call Or no call on blatent holding We have seen this before I think Goodell wants to Coronate ELI and the beloved Manning family in the house that Peyton built

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING

i honestly think if goodell were to tell the refs to be biased, it would be towards the pats side because of all kraft did to end the lockout...not saying it will happen, but everyone knows kraft deserves this super bowl win

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I vote for a Pats bias. I would have no complaint with that. Hehehehehe.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

lmao me either...espescially with all the calls the pats have been screwed by 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

No matter what unfolds someone will cry about this call or that, whatever,me, I Expect a W because as goes the mantra, we made more play than they did. End of story.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i don't think it will matter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Honestly, I don't think Goodell is like that.  Not sure I like him, but I don't think he wants one or the other to win.  He must be loving a big market team matchup, and enjoying that the expectation is for a tight game, and that people will watch.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I think the refs will try to keep the game close in the first half and make any nessisary corrections in the second half to even it out.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING : ALREADY finding excuses?? whoever wins there will be no bias
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Fairweather today through Saturday.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING : yeah like the tuck rule and that non-reviewed touchdown by the ravens  :  )

umm... those were correct calls unlike the non-holding calls and the non-in the grasp calls that some teams seem to get.  How about that non-fumble call, last week. that was a good one too.
    Right Jizzfan? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

jintsfan hop the fk off...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING : everyone knows it? in NE maybe...he's got three that's enough-whether he gets it or not he doesn't "deserve" it

3 is enough, huh? Ididn't know there was a limit! And as much as you want to discount R.Kraft, remember, if it weren't for him we may not have even had a football season this year, or weren't you paying attention? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING : 3 is enough, huh? Ididn't know there was a limit! And as much as you want to discount R.Kraft, remember, if it weren't for him we may not have even had a football season this year, or weren't you paying attention? 
    Posted by NESportnut[/QUOTE]

exactly

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

It appears that the reffs have been afraid to call any major infractions the whole playoffs and would expect to see the same noncalls to continue. This should open the game up to a much more physical game with players pushing the limits to see how far they could go before it could no longer be ignored. Expect to see more non calls on holding or PI  leading to a high scoreing game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING : uh, him and JOHN MARA...ask Kraft about that sometime where am I discounting Kraft? I think he is a good man and very good owner yeah three is enough  :  )

So as a family the Mannings only get one more. :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING:
    [QUOTE]such as a clutch PI call Or no call on blatent holding We have seen this before I think Goodell wants to Coronate ELI and the beloved Manning family in the house that Peyton built
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]

Don't want to hear it. Biased officiating or no...Gronk or no Gronk. This is a game that the Patriots must win. No excuses. Get it done, gentlemen.

"If we are not victorious, let no man come back alive!" 

George S. Patton, Jr.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I EXPECT BIASED OFFICIATING : umm... those were correct calls unlike the non-holding calls and the non-in the grasp calls that some teams seem to get.  How about that non-fumble call, last week. that was a good one too. Right Jizzfan? 
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    This is a football forum. Enough children.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Can't worry about the officiating - Beat the Giants in the trenches - and the Pats will be OK! 

I'm really hoping officiating is NOT a factor in this game - Call things ONLY when they are obvious. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts