I feel a draft..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: I feel a draft..

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I'm surprised that Floyd is still on the board. Also, no WRs taken yet (although I expect that to end by the Houston pick

* Wozzy secretly chuckles *

Lol he's been right so far.

I don't keep secrets... lol... the only thing that could make me cry at this point would be at 29 if you hear "The Patriots select Shariff Floyd."  I'll be slitting my wrists...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Nice pick by Oakland.

Yep, Oakland schooled Miami tonight.

How do you figure?

They preyed on their panic move and scored a 2nd rd pick by only going back 9 spots.  The meat of this draft is Rds 2-4.

That's how.

And in terms of value, the phins won. Easily in fact

Umm, no. They panicked and still don't have a LT!

They just tossed their 2nd rd pick to move up for a one dimensional pass rusher who will be abused with ease by NFL Tackles or TEs against the run game.

Um. No. Not at all. The phins are either comfortable with Martin at LT or will trade for Albert tomorrow. The Phins clearly targeted Jordan and had the picks to move up

Do you have 2 2nd rd picks?  Because you just ditched one for a one dimensional and skinny DE.

Albert also sucks at LT which is why KC wants him to go back to Guard, which he's refused to do. He thinks he can get more money at Tackle and he's right, but he's not as good at Tackle.

Been saying this for 2 years here on this board. The guy is a Guard.

So, you have no LT. 

Martin or Albert. Albert gave up one sack last year and he better fits Philbin's zone blocking scheme. Kc wanted him to move to RT so I really don't think you know what the hell you are talking about

To move to RT to be demoted.  Or, they wanted him back inside at Guard. I VERY MUCH know what I am talking about.

I have not looked at how many sacks he was responsible for last year, but if it was just 1 sack, it's because Cassel spent the entire game running to his right because of terrible blocking by Albert.

He has slow feet. He's a Guard.

Martin would be the one at right tackle if the phins get Albert. Demotion or not, he is fine there with Tannehill being a QB who can move in the pocket. 

But my guess is that you would hate any player the phins picked there and find some sort of reasoning to "prove" otherwise

False. It's not about "hating". It's about making a slew of knee jerk moves and overpaying all at once!  Ireland under the tutelage of Parcells has SUCKED as a GM there. SUCKED.

Please learn to comprehend the logic.   Albert will want big Tackle money once dealt for and he's simply not a good LT in this league. He isn't!  Why do you think he's balking? Why do you think KC just took Fisher??!!

It's been a major problem.

The only player Miami over paid for was Wallace and that's fine with me. Ireland isn't under Parcells anymore and hasn't been for two+ years. His drafts have shown that

Albert wants big money because he played well at a premier position but was on a crappy team with an even crappier offense. Hell you could make an argument he was the KC Chiefs MVP last year. 

KC took Fisher because he was the best player available at 1 in their opinion. He fit their scheme better. If Albert was that bad, why was he franchised? Why are the chiefs haggling at this point?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Cincy building a good receivers group

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Could Floyd fall into our laps. Big Vince sure hopes so!!!!

Floyd is a boner...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Falcons now, bye bye CB or DE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Jimmy don't bother with Rusty. According to him whoever the Phins, Jets, or Buf picks is a complete bust and whoever they sign can't play while the Pats always make the correct picks and perfect signings

Touché good sir

Which is false. When the Cassel sucks talks came up last year I had been talking about Brandon Albert needing to move inside back to Guard the last TWO YEARS.

Many will probably remember that. I said they needed to fix that position and between the injuries in 2011 to Moeaki, Charles, etc, and no real LT, and another new OC didn't help ANY QB who would have been in there in recent years.

It has nothing to do with Miami panicking now kicking the tires on him because Jake Long got injured and they didn't have a replacement on the team they like to take over. It has to do with me seeing Albert suck and now be do a new deal with him refusing to kick back inside.

So, PatsEng is WRONG.

See, PatsEng still has his panties in a bunch since Welker left when he had a mental breakdown on here as a 50 year old male with most of the board telling him to let it go.

Get over it. Albert is being demoted and doesn't like it which is why he's asking for a trade.

Albert would be demoted if he stayed with their former leadership. KC has new leadership and they wanted their own top tackle that fits their scheme better. 

Cassel has always had happy feet, so his running for his life was largely of his own accord. Well that and not having a running game and only having Bowe as an option to throw to

It has nothing to do with "happy feet". It has to do with a LT who has awful feet to handle the blind side (for most QBs who throw right handed) where he or any QB who would be there, gets no time.

Some guys can't play Tackle because they don't have the footwork.  You can hide a guy at RT just fine, but he's played at LT and not been good.

Then why did they franchise him with 3 good left tackles available in the first round? 

Your logic is vomit at this point.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Bye Bye Xavier Rhodes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Bye Bye Xavier Rhodes

Agree

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Could Floyd fall into our laps. Big Vince sure hopes so!!!!

Would be nice to think about just as long as he doesn't turn into Cunningham

He didnt turn out so bad........

Yeah he didn't do so bad for himsel.... wait a min didn't he use to be a big blackman. OMG

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

D Jones, Floyd, Moore, Hunt, Ogletree, Minter, Rhodes, Cyprien

Id take any of them defensively.

K Allen, R Woods at WR

Rhodes will be pick by the Falcons

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Lots of good names still on the board.

J. Williams, J Jenkins, J Hankins, D Jones, M Hunt, B Werner, D Hopkins, X Rhodes, J Taylor

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Bye Bye Xavier Rhodes

Agree

Will be Trufant.

Good call

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Bye Bye Xavier Rhodes

Desmond Trufant!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

thats what i had for atl

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Maybe Mayock is right Rhodes in the 29th

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Falcons take the #1 corner in the draft... they're going to be tough to beat.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The one knock on Rhodes is he's best as a press corner and typically you can find good press corners in the mid rounds. However, I do think he can play man too and has #1 upside with solid #2 out of the gate

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Wait...did the Pats trade out?

EDIT: Never mind

Sections
Shortcuts