I Figured out the masterplan(details inside)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I Figured out the masterplan(details inside)

BB is a genius. To think like a genius you have to be a genius....I am that genius. Belichick runs a complicated D,it's hard for rookies to grasp that D. Belichick wasnt impressed very much with the pass rushers in the draft. Belichick totally dismissed the pass rush as a weakness......or did he?  duhn duhn duhn! Belichick pushed draft picks into next year for one reason,and its not what you guys are thinking. We now have ammunition to sign a restricted free agent like L. Woodley or Tamba Hali. And thats exactly what we are gonna do......book it...its done. And before you have the nerve to dispute my logic remember, I will nah nah nah boo boo you when I am proved right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside)

NOPE... Bill will land either Sidney Rice or Mike-Sims-Walker & with all his new weapons on offense the Pats will put teams in a hole early in the game then pound the other teams in to submission with their new ground game keeping our D rested & fresh while turning the other teams offense 1 dimentional trying to play catchup....with Bodden/Arrington/Sanders/Chung/McCourty/Dowling/Meriweather/Page the pats will lead the league in takeaways....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to I Figured out the masterplan(details inside):
    BB is a genius. To think like a genius you have to be a genius....I am that genius. Belichick runs a complicated D,it's hard for rookies to grasp that D. Belichick wasnt impressed very much with the pass rushers in the draft. Belichick totally dismissed the pass rush as a weakness......or did he?  duhn duhn duhn! Belichick pushed draft picks into next year for one reason,and its not what you guys are thinking. We now have ammunition to sign a restricted free agent like L. Woodley or Tamba Hali. And thats exactly what we are gonna do......book it...its done. And before you have the nerve to dispute my logic remember, I will nah nah nah boo boo you when I am proved right.
    Posted by tenacioust

Almost makes TOO much sense. BTW you are far and away my favorite poster on these or any boards!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside):
    In Response to I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : Almost makes TOO much sense. BTW you are far and away my favorite poster on these or any boards!
    Posted by tenacioust

Ha! Appreciate man,but I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Alright guys get a room! Seriously though thats a damn good idea.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Alright guys get a room! Seriously though thats a damn good idea.
    Posted by tenacioust

I second that. Hey maybe Bill will read this and if he wasnt thinking that already he will think hey thats a damn good idea!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : I second that. Hey maybe Bill will read this and if he wasnt thinking that already he will think hey thats a damn good idea!
    Posted by tenacioust

You dont seriously think BB reads this forum do you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : You dont seriously think BB reads this forum do you?
    Posted by tenacioust

HOP, Why wouldnt he? I mean BB lives and breathes football. I think you would be surprised at the athlets coaches and media who read these forums.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : HOP, Why wouldnt he? I mean BB lives and breathes football. I think you would be surprised at the athlets coaches and media who read these forums.
    Posted by tenacioust

HOP? Seriously? What are you freakin Deion Sanders? SMH

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Alright back on topic guys! The original poster made a very interesting proposal. I think its damn likely to come true

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : HOP? Seriously? What are you freakin Deion Sanders? SMH
    Posted by tenacioust

Oh, OH=REAL nice there pal...  The first guy actually makes, a conjecture that ain't half bad, come ta think about it; And then- THEN, Sooo what, ya know?!?  Just because the next couple guys give'm some compliments on his plausible notion, YOU feel as if you gotta go and be all condescending to them...  Sheez!  And why do YOU care IF Belichick or someone in some Pro Football higher-up spot, takes a glance at some Sport's Board...maybe even THIS one.  IT ain't the point whether he does or doesn't- EVER.  It's the simple point of someone wanting cool recognition from such a guy due to the OPs decent theory put forth...And then YOU come in!  Why don'tcha just leave'm alone there bud, never heard the guy say something bad about YOU!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Let's see... we have only improved on a 14-2 team. so those who are jumping off a bridge need to chill

As for the Hali/Woodley comments, I don't see it. They are AFC playoff teams and rivals. It would tend to be a rebuilding club or an NFC team that would make such a trade w/ us.

I agree that the picks can be used to add players and that 3-4 front 7 guys traditionally have a hard time w/ our defense.

If we add Sidney Rice or even a lesser WR like Ochocinco, our offense will be pretty intense. We got almost nothing from Faulk/Taylor last year... so the two rookies can only improve that part and help run out the clock when w ehave a lead.

The secondary should no longer be a concern as long as it is healthy and Butler/Wilhite improve and dominate on D in the slot.

TBC will hopefully be healthier and closer to his 7-9 sack self. Nink in a backup. Much depends on Cunningham... but we are one more quality OLB from really breathing easy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Let's see... we have only improved on a 14-2 team. so those who are jumping off a bridge need to chill As for the Hali/Woodley comments, I don't see it. They are AFC playoff teams and rivals. It would tend to be a rebuilding club or an NFC team that would make such a trade w/ us. I agree that the picks can be used to add players and that 3-4 front 7 guys traditionally have a hard time w/ our defense. If we add Sidney Rice or even a lesser WR like Ochocinco, our offense will be pretty intense. We got almost nothing from Faulk/Taylor last year... so the two rookies can only improve that part and help run out the clock when w ehave a lead. The secondary should no longer be a concern as long as it is healthy and Butler/Wilhite improve and dominate on D in the slot. TBC will hopefully be healthier and closer to his 7-9 sack self. Nink in a backup. Much depends on Cunningham... but we are one more quality OLB from really breathing easy.
    Posted by rameakap

I dont think the original poster was referring to a trade,he(and I hope I'm not putting words in his mouth) was referring to Restricted free agents i.e. we give up the picks for the players not exactly a trade.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : I dont think the original poster was referring to a trade,he(and I hope I'm not putting words in his mouth) was referring to Restricted free agents i.e. we give up the picks for the players not exactly a trade.
    Posted by tenacioust

Yes thats exactly what I was saying,thank you

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The pass rush thing seems pretty overblown to me.  There were many games last year where the pocket was getting collapsed by the line.  I thought they looked better than they have in several years, probably since 06.  Plenty of room for improvement but improvement can come from practice not just constantly getting rid of players.  Just look at how few changes there were on last years offense, but the offense improved dramatically from the year before.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to I Figured out the masterplan(details inside):
    Posted by tenacioust

i highly doubt you are a member of MENSA.  If you were truely a genius you would know what BB's formula is.  trade low picks into next year to crappy teams get high picks, trade down high picks pick up more lower pick to trade into future drafts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

First I'd like to say that this thread is priceless, creative and funny. Second...it's a realistic and decent idea.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : i highly doubt you are a member of MENSA.  If you were truely a genius you would know what BB's formula is.  trade low picks into next year to crappy teams get high picks, trade down high picks pick up more lower pick to trade into future drafts.
    Posted by natesubs

See this man! *holds up square object* This is a box,man! And guess where you are thinking? *opens lid of box and points inward* In here man! You are thinking INSIDE the box,man! Free your mind! Guess where I'm thinking at? *points at retarded kid selling apples* Thats right man I'm outside the box!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : See this man! *holds up square object* This is a box,man! And guess where you are thinking? *opens lid of box and points inward* In here man! You are thinking INSIDE the box,man! Free your mind! Guess where I'm thinking at? *points at retarded kid selling apples* Thats right man I'm outside the box!
    Posted by tenacioust

Pal, What Is WITH You!?!  You just can't stop, can you?  First off, you come on here acting Totally Condescending to the nice guy who's just complimenting the first guy...And when- When (I'm speechless)- when I go and stick up for that guy, YOU- you come to my JOB?!  My humble, simple produce stand, And just start INSULTING Me?  Kr!st, I have seen some lowly acts, but This, THIS...I- I...  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The only way the Pats do this is if a player is franchised and the Pats are willing to part with a 1st and 3rd. Also keep in mind that you still have sign your rookies and decide what to do with Mankins and Light. Obviously I see the Pats brass deciding what to do with their own free agents before signing some other team's players. I can't see Pioli letting his best pass rusher go or Woodley signing anywhere other than Pittsburgh. Woodley would have a legit shot at the Super Bowl and the Chiefs would use a truckload of money so sign Hali....so realistically I don't see this happening......I could see a FA that isn't so costly being added, but the top guys like Asmougha, Hali and Woodley will command top dollar.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : Pal, What Is WITH You!?!  You just can't stop, can you?  First off, you come on here acting Totally Condescending to the nice guy who's just complimenting the first guy...And when- When (I'm speechless)- when I go and stick up for that guy, YOU- you come to my JOB?!  My humble, simple produce stand, And just start INSULTING Me?  Kr!st, I have seen some lowly acts, but This, THIS...I- I...  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Forget him Laz some people are just jerks

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krustyunderwear. Show Krustyunderwear's posts

Yeah Laz dont let Laz fool you,you have your produce stand and pet monkey to think of.Your not abusing your monkey are you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : I dont think the original poster was referring to a trade,he(and I hope I'm not putting words in his mouth) was referring to Restricted free agents i.e. we give up the picks for the players not exactly a trade.
    Posted by tenacioust

Oh.

I thought BOTH Woodley and Hali were franchised at like 10m for next year and unlike Mankins, are fine with that and love their teams?

Is the deal that any team can work out a long-term contract with any franchised player and then they simply give up a 1st and a 3rd for him? With no way that team can block the deal???

IF that was the case all would be forgiven in this yeras draft if we add either 11-12 sack monster Woodley/Hali via such a move. Ou late 1st/3rd are easily worth moving for a 26-27 year old battle tested 3-4 rusher, esp when we already have a 2nd 1st rd pick and two 2nd rd picks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I know Miami did something w/ Welker where we had to give them a 2nd/7th for him and used a 'posion pill' type deal where language in the contract kept Miami from keeping him.

But I didn't think he was franchised, that is restricted free agency.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: I Figured out the masterplan(details inside) : Forget him Laz some people are just jerks
    Posted by tenacioust

What-ever...  Apparently you don't know that kid as well as I do:  Kid feels the need to butt-in everywhere, He IS a ret#rd, and even the apples he hocks are overpriced and as rotten as he is.

Sections
Shortcuts