I forget, is Florio in the anti BB camp?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I forget, is Florio in the anti BB camp?

Brady, Tebow shared concerns about Hernandez in 2011

Two years before they were teammates in New England, Tom Brady and Tim Tebow squared off twice on the field, with Brady winning each game handily.

After the first one, coming in December 2011 and at the height of Tebowmania, the two quarterbacks shared concerns about Aaron Hernandez and Brandon Spikes, who played with Tebow at the University of Florida and then with Brady on the Patriots.

I’m trying to watch over Aaron and Brandon,” Brady says to Tebow in an NFL Films video, via the Orlando Sentinel.

“I appreciate that, too, man. They’re good guys,” Tebow says in response.

“[T]hey’re a lot to handle,” Brady adds.

While those concerns, along with Hernandez’s various red flags coming out of Gainesville, don’t project to murder, it shows that the Patriots knew or should have known that Hernandez had baggage before giving him a $12.5 million signing bonus in 2012. As Ben Volin of the Boston Globe pointed out earlier this month, Hernandez bristled when Patriots coaches and employees asked him to break free from his friends in Connecticut.

Despite those concerns, the Patriots signed him to a lucrative contract that he’ll never earn.

So while the Pats may have been “duped” when it comes to whether Hernandez would kill another person in cold blood (allegedly), the team had reason to believe that something wasn’t completely right with a guy into whose pockets the Patriots stuffed millions of dollars.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: I forget, is Florio in the anti BB camp?

Very intereting if this is true,but you know you will get hell for this .I dont hold Kraft or BB above any others its a bussines to win period.I dont condone this but it is what it is and time to move on.I will be following  AH news as the trial starts to find out the details and depth of the case.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Florio is clearly brilliant. He can divine hidden meaning from seemingly innocuous comments. See what I mean:

What they said.

Tebow: "They're good guys"

Brady: "They're a lot to handle"

What they were really saying (according to Florio).

Tebow: "Dude, Herndog be a [bleep]in gangsta, ya feel me?"

Brady: "Yeah dog, dem [n-words] be bitchin [mf]ers."

Or if you prefer.

Tebow: "Tom, Hernandez is prone to violence, watch out for him."

Brady: "Yes Tim, thank you, those fellows are difficult sorts."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Florio is clearly brilliant. He can divine hidden meaning from seemingly innocuous comments. See what I mean:

What they said.

Tebow: "They're good guys"

Brady: "They're a lot to handle"

What they were really saying (according to Florio).

Tebow: "Dude, Herndog be a [bleep]in gangsta, ya feel me?"

Brady: "Yeah dog, dem [n-words] be bitchin [mf]ers."

Or if you prefer.

Tebow: "Tom, Hernandez is prone to violence, watch out for him."

Brady: "Yes Tim, thank you, those fellows are difficult sorts."

Muzzy,

I love your posts...you can make fun of my post making fun of Rusty, Salcon and Irish....well done. Keep up the good work! I am enjoying it as much as my posts are killing Russ and the gang

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Muzzy,

I love your posts...you can make fun of my post making fun of Rusty, Salcon and Irish....well done. Keep up the good work! I am enjoying it as much as my posts are killing Russ and the gang

Well, thanks. You have to find some humor in this stuff. Then again, I'm a just fan and football is just a diversion, not my livelihood.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Florio is in the ka-ching camp.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This was two guys who the only thing they really had in common was Spikes and Hernandez.  It was alll said in fun.  I couldn't tell you how many times I ran into someone and asked if they were keeping so and so (a mutal friend who they see or hang around more then I do) out of trouble.  Clearly I really don't mean it, it is just a joking remark.  That's all I take this story as. 

Florio is a hack.  He has a lot of headling making stories on his site but when you read them they are nothing more then filler.   This is another example of one.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This was two guys who the only thing they really had in common was Spikes and Hernandez.  It was alll said in fun.  I couldn't tell you how many times I ran into someone and asked if they were keeping so and so (a mutal friend who they see or hang around more then I do) out of trouble.  Clearly I really don't mean it, it is just a joking remark.  That's all I take this story as. 

Florio is a hack.  He has a lot of headling making stories on his site but when you read them they are nothing more then filler.   This is another example of one.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

That's pretty much it. Florio just looking for page hits to put Florio Jr. through college.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I am enjoying it as much as my posts are killing Russ and the gang"

Umm.....no offense but as much as Russ needs critiquing I have yet to see you do it effectively. Mostly from what i can tell you scour the Internet and post articles from dooshes you think have credibility because they spoonfeed eyeball-grabbing junk to their followers.

I'd suggest if you want to have more traction you stand on your own analysis in here and not copy and paste junk, and violating other people's copyrights in the process. 

As much as I take issue wtih most of what Rusty says in here, especially about football (his non-football views are often brilliant for some odd reason), at least he largely fights his own arguments. Every now and then he posts a crumb in here that he found online but for the most part he stands on his own. You should give that a shot. I'm betting you know more about football than some of the hacks you steal content from.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Brady, Tebow shared concerns about Hernandez in 2011 Posted by Mike Florio on July 16, 2013, 4:52 PM EDT

Two years before they were teammates in New England, Tom Brady and Tim Tebow squared off twice on the field, with Brady winning each game handily.

After the first one, coming in December 2011 and at the height of Tebowmania, the two quarterbacks shared concerns about Aaron Hernandez and Brandon Spikes, who played with Tebow at the University of Florida and then with Brady on the Patriots.

I’m trying to watch over Aaron and Brandon,” Brady says to Tebow in an NFL Films video, via the Orlando Sentinel.

“I appreciate that, too, man. They’re good guys,” Tebow says in response.

“[T]hey’re a lot to handle,” Brady adds.

While those concerns, along with Hernandez’s various red flags coming out of Gainesville, don’t project to murder, it shows that the Patriots knew or should have known that Hernandez had baggage before giving him a $12.5 million signing bonus in 2012. As Ben Volin of the Boston Globe pointed out earlier this month, Hernandez bristled when Patriots coaches and employees asked him to break free from his friends in Connecticut.

Despite those concerns, the Patriots signed him to a lucrative contract that he’ll never earn.

So while the Pats may have been “duped” when it comes to whether Hernandez would kill another person in cold blood (allegedly), the team had reason to believe that something wasn’t completely right with a guy into whose pockets the Patriots stuffed millions of dollars.

and yet mike florio didn't write this till 2013 after recent events...u would think he would have written this as a column telling the pats not to re-sign hernandez back in 2011 or last year beforehand, right? nope, just does the old media trick of CYA using self-righteous fault fnding and "it was so obvious" hindsight well after the fact

and really now the points he is trying hard to create a "controversy" and muckrake with are tepid, extrapolated, belated (see above), conjecture and in the end intelligence-insultingly desperate

"had baggage"..."knew or should have known"..."something wasn't completely right"

geez florio if ur gonna be a typical media j.o. doing ur desperate best to start s**t and create something whether it's there or not ur gonna have to do a lot better

God the trash that passes for journalists

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I actually remember that exchange since I was watching the game and Florio is completely misrepresenting the entire tone of it.  Both Tebow and Brady were smiling and good naturedly exchanging greetings after a football game about teammates (and former ones) they had in common. To suggest that they were expressing concern is simply not accurate from what I saw.  IMO, this is a classic example of an agenda-driven distorted reach.  Ringing up no-sale on this one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Umm.....no offense but as much as Russ needs critiquing I have yet to see you do it effectively. Mostly from what i can tell you scour the Internet and post articles from dooshes you think have credibility because they spoonfeed eyeball-grabbing junk to their followers.

I'd suggest if you want to have more traction you stand on your own analysis in here and not copy and paste junk, and violating other people's copyrights in the process. 

As much as I take issue wtih most of what Rusty says in here, especially about football (his non-football views are often brilliant for some odd reason), at least he largely fights his own arguments. Every now and then he posts a crumb in here that he found online but for the most part he stands on his own. You should give that a shot. I'm betting you know more about football than some of the hacks you steal content from.

but those dooshes annoy Rusty sooo much I cant help it! look at this board...while waiting for camp, a bunch of nothing, right. what is the biggest off season story in the NFL? Hern, right. So I am posting articles from dooshes...either dont read them, put me on ignore, or comment on them.

it is really a riot. I post an article from Donaldson, Florio or Reynolds, and rather than commenting on what those columnists wrote, the losers here attack me...like I wrote the article.

mean while I have been working nights recently, and its too hot to go outside, so I am posting some stories on the biggest story in the NFL this off season...so it rankles some losers on this board, big deal, right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

mean while I have been working nights recently, and its too hot to go outside, so I am posting some stories on the biggest story in the NFL this off season...so it rankles some losers on this board, big deal, right?

So basically, you are just here to stir the pot? Perhaps you could find more interesting things in life to amuse you?

What goes through your mind during the day? Do you sit back and think to yourself...."Hmmm...I'm bored, so I think I'll go hang out on a message board filled with (losers) and try to tick them off?"  How pathetic is that?

Coming here with the (intent) to make people get upset sounds like the perfect definition of the word "Troll". At least you admit it I guess.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

So the premise is that Brady watched over AH and Spikes off the field?   We have been told repeatedly that AH went his own way off the field, not hanging out with teammates.

This narrative does not work.  You can't have it both ways.  Oh, and TT saying "they are both good guys".  Surely this guy wouldn't lie if he knew the real truth right?

...  waiting patiently for the next After the Fact Nostradamus to write a column

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

So basically, you are just here to stir the pot? Perhaps you could find more interesting things in life to amuse you?

What goes through your mind during the day? Do you sit back and think to yourself...."Hmmm...I'm bored, so I think I'll go hang out on a message board filled with (losers) and try to tick them off?"  How pathetic is that?

Coming here with the (intent) to make people get upset sounds like the perfect definition of the word "Troll". At least you admit it I guess.....

you see Bass, you are one of the guys that bothered me on the topic. whether you like it or not, it is the biggest offseason story in the NFL. as a Pats fan, yes, we want to make it go away, but it won't. it shouldn't. we both know what will quiet the noise, but the Pats are ignoring the solution, as is the NFL (so far)

what goes thru my mind? well, I have been working nights the past couple of weeks, so I hit the beach early for a run. I come back home and have some coffee and catch up on the news on the internet. I have some breakfast with my wife and see her off to work. I catch up on the sports news on the internet, including BDC. I leave for work around 4:00  

I see there are almost 400 responses on the top link...George Zimmerman...my posts of the articles refering to the Hern case have seen almost 250 responses. seems some others are bored as well, no? maybe you should try to post something football related that might make some people want to comment?

I still believe "in the right thing to do"..even in this situation, which might make the Pats look bad. I am still a die hard Pats fan. Just because I expected the Pats to handle the situation differently, doesnt make me a Pats hater.  I can handle the critics on BDC. I have been in Portland, Pawtucket and Trenton the past few weeks...as I get around, most sports fans are amazed yet disgusted at the story. I havent run into "pats haters" or "anti BB agenda people" as that moron Rusty likes to say. Of course, I have been mostly in the Northeast, but most people I run into are Pats fans who wish the PAts would change their thinking on drafting, resigning and cutting players who are breaking the law. I firmly believe that there is a moral majority out there, in spite of the 5-7 people here at BDC who cant see right from wrong because their fave football team wont do the right thing...as I said repeatedly, you are entitled to your opinion, as I am mine...if you dont like my opinion, dont read the link. If you cant help yourself, put me on ignore.

Meanwhile, I will await you saying something interesting about the team 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

rkarp, are we not permitted to disagree with you without being labeled 'a loser?' Serously?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Well, you see karp......I guess we come here for different reasons.

I come here to read up on the Pats, and make comments where I see an interest. The reason I respond to you so much lately is that I'm calling you out for being a negative troll. You just admitted above to coming here simply to stir the pot and get reactions.

This is no longer about how the Pats reacted to the AH situation. Most sane people are VERY satisfied with how they handled it. You on the other hand, have some expectation that they should do more than they have. We can & will agree to disagree on this.

We have enough idiots here posting a bunch of crap. To admit (above) that you are here just to rile people up is pathetic. If we had less people here trolling for responses, there might just be a whole lot more actual football talk. If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

If you need to stir something up...perhaps a hornets nest would be more exciting for you? I'm just so glad that your idea of "the right thing to do" is come here and try and get under people's skin. Wake up and look in the mirror.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Well, you see karp......I guess we come here for different reasons.

I come here to read up on the Pats, and make comments where I see an interest. The reason I respond to you so much lately is that I'm calling you out for being a negative troll. You just admitted above to coming here simply to stir the pot and get reactions.

This is no longer about how the Pats reacted to the AH situation. Most sane people are VERY satisfied with how they handled it. You on the other hand, have some expectation that they should do more than they have. We can & will agree to disagree on this.

We have enough idiots here posting a bunch of crap. To admit (above) that you are here just to rile people up is pathetic. If we had less people here trolling for responses, there might just be a whole lot more actual football talk. If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

If you need to stir something up...perhaps a hornets nest would be more exciting for you? I'm just so glad that your idea of "the right thing to do" is come here and try and get under people's skin. Wake up and look in the mirror.....

as I said, post something of interest and lets talk football...so far, you have not

as I have said countless times, I do not come across "most people" that are happy on how the Pats handled the situation. Only the 5-7 people here at BDC

you are entitled to feel my opinion is negative, and my posting is trolling. I disagree on the negativity part. The trolling part, yes, I am enjoying tweaking that moron know as Rusty

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

but those dooshes annoy Rusty sooo much I cant help it! look at this board...while waiting for camp, a bunch of nothing, right. what is the biggest off season story in the NFL? Hern, right. So I am posting articles from dooshes...either dont read them, put me on ignore, or comment on them.

it is really a riot. I post an article from Donaldson, Florio or Reynolds, and rather than commenting on what those columnists wrote, the losers here attack me...like I wrote the article.

[/QUOTE]

They don't annoy me at all. I enjoy isolating frauds in life and pointing them out. I do it on and off these boards. You have to do it to keep away from them.  I can also sniff out a fraud a mile away, immediately. Like you.

[/QUOTE]

Russ, at least we are both enjoying our time posting on BDC....glad you are here, the board would be a lot duller with out you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They don't annoy me at all. I enjoy isolating frauds in life and pointing them out. I do it on and off these boards. You have to do it to keep away from them.  I can also sniff out a fraud a mile away, immediately. Like you.

[/QUOTE]

Russ, at least we are both enjoying our time posting on BDC....glad you are here, the board would be a lot duller with out you.

[/QUOTE]

On the flip side, the board would like more genuine diehard fans here vs trolls like you, so feel free to leave. You won't be missed. Take TCal, Babe, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, et al, and the obvious trolls with you.

[/QUOTE]

someone here needs to call out your idiocy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On the flip side, the board would like more genuine diehard fans here vs trolls like you, so feel free to leave. You won't be missed. Take TCal, Babe, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, et al, and the obvious trolls with you.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who lost a bet fair and square, with me knowing you would, and you took the bet so stupidly so, only to lose and then never concede defeat with it.

You, sir, are the idiot.

Harvard MBA my aszs.

[/QUOTE]

Harvard MBA? LMAO!

The closest he ever came to Harvard was while riding the Red line from Mattapan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who lost a bet fair and square, with me knowing you would, and you took the bet so stupidly so, only to lose and then never concede defeat with it.

You, sir, are the idiot.

Harvard MBA my aszs.

[/QUOTE]

Harvard MBA? LMAO!

The closest he ever came to Harvard was while riding the Red line from Mattapan.

[/QUOTE]

Comical isn't it? He claims he went to Tufts and then to Harvard to get his MBA. I even questions the Tufts thing.  It's mostly a big dental school to begin with and he runs around telling people he went there after daddy handed him his business (which he sold to ESPN).

This is the person Mt Hurl, Shizzles, Babe, Pezzy, etc, all align with here.

He just won't stop and nor will they.

[/QUOTE]

you for got my 152 IQ and photographic memory...oh wait, thats you telling lies again

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

as I said, post something of interest and lets talk football...so far, you have not

The trolling part, yes, I am enjoying tweaking that moron know as Rusty

Ummmm....yeah....okay

Ever heard of "Practice what you Preach?"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

The trolling part, yes, I am enjoying tweaking that moron know as Rusty

Ummmm....yeah....okay

Ever heard of "Practice what you Preach?"

[/QUOTE]

me: Hey Bass, stilll waiting. Still waiting.

Bass: waiting for what?

me: You to say something interesting about football!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are the idiot.

Harvard MBA my aszs.

[/QUOTE]

Harvard MBA? LMAO!

[/QUOTE]

Comical isn't it? He claims he went to Tufts and then to Harvard to get his MBA. I even questions the Tufts thing.  It's mostly a big dental school to begin with and he runs around telling people he went there after daddy handed him his business (which he sold to ESPN).

This is the person Mt Hurl, Shizzles, Babe, Pezzy, etc, all align with here.

He just won't stop and nor will they.

[/QUOTE]

you for got my 152 IQ and photographic memory...oh wait, thats you telling lies again

[/QUOTE]

Fact: I am clearly more intelligent than yourself. Very obvious.

Are you now denying to the board that you said, YOU offered up the information, that you went to Tufts for undergrad and then got an MBA from Harvard?  These aren't lies from me. These are LIES FROM YOU, professor.

Don't pull a SHizzles on us here, offering up info to us and then denying it later. 

[/QUOTE]

I never denied saying that? Not that its any of your business mr phtographin memory but my undergrad degree is in economics with a minor (backin those days a double major was considered a minor) in mathmatics...even though I was a legacy at Harvard, my grades were enough to get in....

Sections
Shortcuts