In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

" I am enjoying it as much as my posts are killing Russ and the gang"

Umm.....no offense but as much as Russ needs critiquing I have yet to see you do it effectively. Mostly from what i can tell you scour the Internet and post articles from dooshes you think have credibility because they spoonfeed eyeball-grabbing junk to their followers.

I'd suggest if you want to have more traction you stand on your own analysis in here and not copy and paste junk, and violating other people's copyrights in the process. 

As much as I take issue wtih most of what Rusty says in here, especially about football (his non-football views are often brilliant for some odd reason), at least he largely fights his own arguments. Every now and then he posts a crumb in here that he found online but for the most part he stands on his own. You should give that a shot. I'm betting you know more about football than some of the hacks you steal content from.

but those dooshes annoy Rusty sooo much I cant help it! look at this board...while waiting for camp, a bunch of nothing, right. what is the biggest off season story in the NFL? Hern, right. So I am posting articles from dooshes...either dont read them, put me on ignore, or comment on them.

it is really a riot. I post an article from Donaldson, Florio or Reynolds, and rather than commenting on what those columnists wrote, the losers here attack me...like I wrote the article.

mean while I have been working nights recently, and its too hot to go outside, so I am posting some stories on the biggest story in the NFL this off season...so it rankles some losers on this board, big deal, right?

They don't annoy me at all. I enjoy isolating frauds in life and pointing them out. I do it on and off these boards. You have to do it to keep away from them.  I can also sniff out a fraud a mile away, immediately. Like you.

Russ, at least we are both enjoying our time posting on BDC....glad you are here, the board would be a lot duller with out you.

On the flip side, the board would like more genuine diehard fans here vs trolls like you, so feel free to leave. You won't be missed. Take TCal, Babe, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, Shizzles, et al, and the obvious trolls with you.

someone here needs to call out your idiocy

You're the one who lost a bet fair and square, with me knowing you would, and you took the bet so stupidly so, only to lose and then never concede defeat with it.

You, sir, are the idiot.

Harvard MBA my aszs.

Harvard MBA? LMAO!

The closest he ever came to Harvard was while riding the Red line from Mattapan.

Comical isn't it? He claims he went to Tufts and then to Harvard to get his MBA. I even questions the Tufts thing.  It's mostly a big dental school to begin with and he runs around telling people he went there after daddy handed him his business (which he sold to ESPN).

This is the person Mt Hurl, Shizzles, Babe, Pezzy, etc, all align with here.

He just won't stop and nor will they.

you for got my 152 IQ and photographic memory...oh wait, thats you telling lies again

Fact: I am clearly more intelligent than yourself. Very obvious.

Are you now denying to the board that you said, YOU offered up the information, that you went to Tufts for undergrad and then got an MBA from Harvard?  These aren't lies from me. These are LIES FROM YOU, professor.

Don't pull a SHizzles on us here, offering up info to us and then denying it later. 

I never denied saying that? Not that its any of your business mr phtographin memory but my undergrad degree is in economics with a minor (backin those days a double major was considered a minor) in mathmatics...even though I was a legacy at Harvard, my grades were enough to get in....

LOL!

"Phtographin"?

Harvard material?  Economics major and math minor who completely and inaccurately analyzed the Jets cap position here (along with our own) for that many months?

Baloney.  Your application to Harvard in an MBA program was promptly plopped into the trash basket in Cambridge when you applied.

wow your jelousy is frightening...dont worry, you living near Duke makes you almost intelligent...BWHAHAHAHAHA! 152 IQ my AZZ