I found the real Godvernment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I found the real Godvernment

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/24/controversial-professor-who-denied-sandy-hook-shooting-now-questions-boston/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: I found the real Godvernment

Would not surprise me if that's him. At very least, he is a disciple of the professor.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Would not surprise me if that's him. At very least, he is a disciple of the professor.

dont forget 911 was an inside job, and that oswalt was a spy who got help., multi shooters. UFOs exist, govt is covering up.. it never ends.. of course he's an alex jones and perhaps michael savage  freak

Hey what was that you said?  I was out back digging my bunker to store my gold, guns and seeds. I want to be ready when the Bilderbergs nuke the Illuminati.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

dont forget 911 was an inside job, and that oswalt was a spy who got help., multi shooters. UFOs exist, govt is covering up.. it never ends.. of course he's an alex jones and perhaps michael savage  freak

roy oswalt?

or do you mean lee harvey oswald?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Are you sure this isn't him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ahh, none other than the US Congress concluded the JFK assassination was a conspiracy. Do you believe the Gulf of Tonkin Incident actually happened as well?

Most of you should just stick to football talk. Really. Except Rusty. He should just stop talking altogether.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Are you sure this isn't him?

I don't know, that looks a little like PatsEng's cat.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts