I get to see the Patriots play live BUT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I get to see the Patriots play live BUT

It will be in Oakland.  Probably the worst place to watch your team play. Wont be able to wear my Pats gear.  Last game I watched them live was against the 49ers without Brady in 08.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT

Wear your gear!!!  I will be in Philly and proudly wearing my Pats gear at the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

yeah, I wouldn't suggest wearing the gear.  Way too many Oakland fans are violently idiotic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

bradymossfan, i too only get to see the pats play live when they come out to the bay area, which isnt often. I am excited to go to the oakland game but the atmosphere there is rough

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT:
    [QUOTE]Wear your gear!!!  I will be in Philly and proudly wearing my Pats gear at the game.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

If you're in the lower levels you should ok, in the nosebleeds I wouldn't recommend it. Either way enjoy your trips to the bathroom.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StompersLover. Show StompersLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT : If you're in the lower levels you should ok, in the nosebleeds I wouldn't recommend it. Either way enjoy your trips to the bathroom.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

Stomper and I love going into the bathrooms too!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Wear your gear!!!  I will be in Philly and proudly wearing my Pats gear at the game.

And this will be the last time we hear from poor Bloodmoon  Cry

I can see the headlines now. Patriots fan dies from being batteried to death. The body is still at the stadium as no one wants to remove it after numerous fans puked on the deceased covering them from head to toe.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

The new all Patriots site..check it out!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Remember: Nortenos in red, Surenos, black....  And if all else fails when you're cornered by a gang member (you will be), Align yourself with the nortenos, they're prescence in Oakland's much bigger.  It should work out better:  The Surenos might fear retiliation, and so maybe they're bullets will stear somewhat wide, and the Nortenos noting you're one of their own, could let'cha go...unless they realize you're not, in which case they'll shoot you.  Either way, this really is the best case scenario ya have goin' for you.  Bring me back a souvenir!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wear your gear?? Are you nuts?  Must never been to a Raiders game before.  I have witnessed people get the crap beat out of them for wearing their gear there.  My son will be with me and he understands what happens there.

49'ers fans were cool with us wearing our gear but Oakland, no way.

On a side note, when we went and watched the Pats vs 49ers we stayed at the same hotel the Patriots were staying at.  Very dissappointing! But that's a story for another day!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You are pretty crazy.  They boo Santa Clause there, imagine what they will do to you!  JK!! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Cant wait to see your photos. BMF I still have the one you got BB riding that Bear, always makes me laugh. Thanks.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy!  Hopefully I will have the chance to do some more this season!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I REALLY don't think you should wear your Patriots gear....they still haven't forgiven for the Tuck rule & yes those fans are F'ed up....I saw the Raiders/Broncos game there & I never saw so many fights!!! Sure the Raiders & Broncos are division rivals but between Us having their 1st rounder this year, getting Moss for a 4th rounder & the tuck rule I'm guessing you'll have a flashing light above you that says Kick my A** please....& they will be only too happy to accomidate!!!

& I'm a HUGE Pats fan telling you this....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I would not chance wearing your gear in either Philly or Oakland. If we are winning big, drunks will get angry...it doesn't matter if you're not rubbing it in. You ever see how people act towards each other during these games? Imagine if you were actually a real enemy, rather than someone who just accidentally sat in a seat or spilt someone's beer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vaccumcleanerofjustice. Show vaccumcleanerofjustice's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT : Stomper and I love going into the bathrooms too!
    Posted by StompersLover[/QUOTE]How can you even fit through the door?
    Perhaps you should get some exercise like watching TV or putting on a shirt.Does your mom know your with a much older male?Have you thought about one day being able to wipe your own ar-se or put out the trash?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i almost got kicked out of the pats broncos game in 09 because i was wearing the wrong colors.  granted i was a little buzzed, but they made it seem like iwas making a scene.  after returning to me seats i asked the broncos fans around me if i was being to rowdy or what, and they said that other teams fans get targeted alot by security and to not stress over it

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My brother went to a Radiers vs Chiefs game. My brothers friend is a big chiefs fan but didn't dare wear his chiefs jersey.  They whitnessed a Chiefs fan who had on a chiefs hat get the crap beat out of him by a couple guys.  My brothers friend said imagine if I would have worn my jersey. 

My sister went down to a raiders game with a big group from her work.  On the way out of the game she seen a raiders fan beat the crap out of his own girlfriend! 

Raiders fans are not normal!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Raiders fans would fit right in with Jets fans.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

That could be dangerous. It's like starting a wildfire to burn another one out. Maybe they come together and destroy each other in the intense heat completely wiping out all fuel sources within sight or they combine to create an even larger fire storm that can't be stopped

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

BMF~

Been doin' some research that may save your life when visiting the quaint, serene town of Oakland...  Alright- 3 gangs have pretty much carved up nearlly every square block of Oak= Border Brothers, Nortenos, and Surenos.  So, here's some rules ya might wanna abide by, in the hopes that rather than getting shot by a gang member, you can just come away getting beaten and shanked by a Raiders Fan. 

Let's continue... Border Brothers, Nortenos, and Surenos: Good=Black, Red, and Blue...wearing any of these colors=Out.  Don't use the numbers (at all): 2, 22, 14, 30, and/or 13.  "Honey, where did we park?"  "Red lot 14."  =Death sentence.  "Honey, where did we park?"  "Oh, Orange + Green lot 12 + 6 - 4 (no "2" available)."  =Wel done (you won't get in a driveby on your way to where your stolen car shoulda been parked).

Letters: No B, BB (Bill Belichick IS: "Bill Belichick"; Don't be coy here, no room for error & inevitable death simply to be succinct in your breath)-continuing=(B, BB), OG (original gangsta), -X, -I, -V (roman numeral for "14"-these guys are REAL sticklers on the "14" one=numbers AND letters), N (norteno), S (sureno), M, MM (Mexican Mafia...they're hammering this one home), X3 (Norteno), X4(Sureno), and finally 187 (although, idk about 1, 8, and 7...).  He!!-might as well stear clear of every single number and letter the whole trip off the plane.

So we're done right?  Lmao...not...even...close.  Here's a BIG one BMF:  Red Sox "B" baseball cap...#1 Border Brother's apparel (only in black and white...but I'm sure a passing car of Surenos goin' 45 mph, where every guy's strapped- they'll be sure to note that your dark blue cap, ISN'T, in fact, Black).  Alright, now that I put you at ease:  No black Oakland A's cap to try to fit in...And here's a constant theme you'll be tight-rope walking:  Do NOT try to fit in...BUT do NOT try to stand out.  Good.  No symbol of the sun or any aztec symbology (Border brothers).  <sidenote: CanNOT emphasize enough=No black, Red, OR blue...this means=Hats, belts, backpacks, probably shoes /> 

Rosaries=no (God can't help you in Oakland).  Any sorta bird picture=Namely Aztec bird...butttt, I'd say ZERO on the bird (United Farm Workers symbol=Way ta aim for the stars guys).  Oh, speakin' of stars, lol that's out too.  Northern, nautical (5 point) star...If you're a devot Jew, I'm sure the Surenos will take the time to explain to you the oft-mistaken similarities between the two before sending you on your way with a kind forewarning as a concerned Oakland citizen...     Where are we: (yawning)- St Louis Cardinals, Cincinnatti Reds, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Oakland A's (in red...I wouldn't pay any homage to Jose Canseco while in Oakland)...and IF you're NOT wearing these teams with red the mainstay in their logo IN actual red itself...well, it doesn't matter.  La Dodgers, Seattle Mariners, Oakland A's (blue...NOT a novelty piece)- out, out, and Out.

Great, finally- We ARE Done...except just take side note: fingers in a "Number 1" sign, an "O.k." sign, an "L" sign, and a cupped-hand "C" sign=bad moves.

As a final piece, HERE is probably my most favorite song on planet earth (seriously...for, Laz it's one of those "You have 1 song to take with you on a CD when stranded on a desert island").  Live it, breathe it, Have fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXJemMbUFYU&feature=related

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]BMF ~ Been doin' some research that may save your life when visiting the quaint, serene town of Oakland...  Alright- 3 gangs have pretty much carved up nearlly every square block of Oak= Border Brothers, Nortenos, and Surenos.  So, here's some rules ya might wanna abide by, in the hopes that rather than getting shot by a gang member, you can just come away getting beaten and shanked by a Raiders Fan.  Let's continue... Border Brothers, Nortenos, and Surenos: Good=Black, Red, and Blue...wearing any of these colors=Out.  Don't use the numbers (at all): 2, 22, 14, 30, and/or 13.  "Honey, where did we park?"  "Red lot 14."  =Death sentence.  "Honey, where did we park?"  "Oh, Orange + Green lot 12 + 6 - 4 (no "2" available)."  =Wel done (you won't get in a driveby on your way to where your stolen car shoulda been parked). Letters: No B, BB (Bill Belichick IS: "Bill Belichick"; Don't be coy here, no room for error & inevitable death simply to be succinct in your breath)-continuing=(B, BB), OG (original gangsta), -X, -I, -V (roman numeral for "14"-these guys are REAL sticklers on the "14" one=numbers AND letters), N (norteno), S (sureno), M, MM (Mexican Mafia...they're hammering this one home), X3 (Norteno), X4(Sureno), and finally 187 (although, idk about 1, 8, and 7...).  He!!-might as well stear clear of every single number and letter the whole trip off the plane. So we're done right?  Lmao...not...even...close.  Here's a BIG one BMF:  Red Sox "B" baseball cap...#1 Border Brother's apparel (only in black and white...but I'm sure a passing car of Surenos goin' 45 mph, where every guy's strapped- they'll be sure to note that your dark blue cap, ISN'T, in fact, Black).  Alright, now that I put you at ease:  No black Oakland A's cap to try to fit in...And here's a constant theme you'll be tight-rope walking:  Do NOT try to fit in...BUT do NOT try to stand out.  Good.  No symbol of the sun or any aztec symbology (Border brothers).  <sidenote: CanNOT emphasize enough=No black, Red, OR blue...this means=Hats, belts, backpacks, probably shoes />  Rosaries=no (God can't help you in Oakland).  Any sorta bird picture=Namely Aztec bird...butttt, I'd say ZERO on the bird (United Farm Workers symbol=Way ta aim for the stars guys).  Oh, speakin' of stars, lol that's out too.  Northern, nautical (5 point) star...If you're a devot Jew, I'm sure the Surenos will take the time to explain to you the oft-mistaken similarities between the two before sending you on your way with a kind forewarning as a concerned Oakland citizen...     Where are we: (yawning)- St Louis Cardinals, Cincinnatti Reds, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Oakland A's (in red...I wouldn't pay any homage to Jose Canseco while in Oakland)...and IF you're NOT wearing these teams with red the mainstay in their logo IN actual red itself...well, it doesn't matter.  La Dodgers, Seattle Mariners, Oakland A's (blue...NOT a novelty piece)- out, out, and Out. Great, finally- We ARE Done...except just take side note: fingers in a "Number 1" sign, an "O.k." sign, an "L" sign, and a cupped-hand "C" sign=bad moves. As a final piece, HERE is probably my most favorite song on planet earth (seriously...for, Laz it's one of those "You have 1 song to take with you on a CD when stranded on a desert island").  Live it, breathe it, Have fun... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXJemMbUFYU&feature=related   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

So basically if one were to go naked and cover their privates with straight, flat hands they would be safe, no?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT : So basically if one were to go naked and cover their privates with straight, flat hands they would be safe, no?
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

No...probably not.

I was thinkin' more along the lines of a tan fishing cap (safe color, safe apparel), then perhaps a green tye die shirt (I'm partial on those heat sensitive ones that turn colors...If, this one say, turned pink, one could use it as forensic evidence of the Raider Fan beating, if ya got to the 1 inept security guard before the heat dissipates).  Because tye-die is sorta- well, ween!e, I was thinking it should be rounded off by a white-leather biker vest.  Finally, you'll wanna incorporate it all together...that's what the desert camo pants are for.  Shoes?  White Kangaroos (velcro for quick escape, hidden pouch for valuables).  Fit some style in with black silk designer socks and you're good ta go.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Every single one of you are a bunch of panzies lol.  Grown men... talking about how they are afraid to wear whatever the FLIP they want to a raiders game!  Put your big girl panties on, your pats gear and bring a few big friends and your good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Every single one of you are a bunch of panzies lol.  Grown men... talking about how they are afraid to wear whatever the FLIP they want to a raiders game!  Put your big girl panties on, your pats gear and bring a few big friends and your good.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

LMAO @ big talking guy behind keyboard!  Dude, you just don't understand!  I guess you have never been to a raider game in oakland before.