I give up on this entire website, can't believe John Henry is allowing this !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I give up on this entire website, can't believe John Henry is allowing this !!

Maybe we can lobby the Boston Herald to start a Patriots forum!!  I'm really surprised this has taken so long to launch. It's terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: I give up on this entire website, can't believe John Henry is allowing this !!

agreed. If you find another good place to chat about the Pats please let me know so I can head over there. I don't get how you "upgrade" a site yet it gets worse in every possible way. This feels like a tabloid site more than a news source and even when they do have news it's practically impossible to navigate the site and find it. Someone really dropped the ball hiring Jimmy from the local high school to set this up.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: I give up on this entire website, can't believe John Henry is allowing this !!

"I give up on this entire website, can't believe John Henry is allowing this !!"

~I mean the man's got 2 surnames, it's pretty obvious anything goes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Start things rolling here, it works.

http://patsfanforum.proboards.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Agree, Game - it ain't great.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

ya know, this new board is not bothering me?? I find it easy to navigate, really like that there is no allowing of the nonsense photos/pictures, and most of the discussion has been to the upcoming draft.

once camp starts, hopefully the kinks are worked out and we have a really good forum to discuss the Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ya know, this new board is not bothering me?? I find it easy to navigate, really like that there is no allowing of the nonsense photos/pictures, and most of the discussion has been to the upcoming draft.

once camp starts, hopefully the kinks are worked out and we have a really good forum to discuss the Pats.

[/QUOTE] please enlighten me as to how you are navigating this no less easily?  as soon as I leave this and go to on the front burner , it takes me back to discussions from 4/28, also whenever I do click on a discussion it takes me immediately to add your thoughts, so have to scroll all they way up to see the discussion, home button doesn't work on this site. Do not like the home page of B com it's a hodgepodge, type too big I feel like I'm in first grade again. this is an embarrassing mess in my opinion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I guess it's the industry trend to have a crappy web site that doesn't work, have to keep up with the jones' ya know. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] please enlighten me as to how you are navigating this no less easily?  as soon as I leave this and go to on the front burner , it takes me back to discussions from 4/28, also whenever I do click on a discussion it takes me immediately to add your thoughts, so have to scroll all they way up to see the discussion, home button doesn't work on this site. Do not like the home page of B com it's a hodgepodge, type too big I feel like I'm in first grade again. this is an embarrassing mess in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, it's a joke. The place is a ghost town and with good reason....I'd be willing to bet some people are gone for good. This is the only spot on boston.com I will even go to - I stay away from the rest of the site - because it's frustrating to navigate through and the countless adds ruin anything worth seeing. My anti virus system absolutely hates this place, I get all sorts of warnings from it every time I come here. I feel as if the whole thing is coming to an end and one day I'll come to post on the forums and they'll just be gone...kind of sad because this is a great place to talk football.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Someone really dropped the ball hiring Jimmy from the local high school to set this up.

Jimmy doesn't like misunderstanding.

Jimmy and misunderstanding . . .   kinda' clash.

Seriously, tho' . . .   this is beyond terrible. While I understand the inherent irony of complaining about free stuff, it's almost as if they are actively trying to drive us away  . . .  or perhaps making us more amenable to the idea of actually paying for the next "upgrade."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Front burner takes me to current posts up to the minute

what is the difference from scrolling top down to bottom up? 

I have forums in favorites, and dont navigate or read BDC

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

There's always Patriotsinsider.com  I haven't been over there in a while, as this has been my go to site, but that may have to change. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:

This^^^^^ is what I think is only inevitable.

Sooner or later they will want us to pay for this if we want the "upgraded" version of the Forums.

Someone really dropped the ball hiring Jimmy from the local high school to set this up.

Jimmy doesn't like misunderstanding.

Jimmy and misunderstanding . . .   kinda' clash.

Seriously, tho' . . .   this is beyond terrible. While I understand the inherent irony of complaining about free stuff, it's almost as if they are actively trying to drive us away  . . .  or perhaps making us more amenable to the idea of actually paying for the next "upgrade."

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

maybe it's my computer- favorites does not take me to current forums- front burner does not take me to current discussions. and having to scroll up to read a post??  crazy.  now if this discussion leaves the pats forum page I won't be able to read it--so rkarp what are you doing that I'm not?  I'd appreciate some help.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not allowing pictures is a huge downfall for a forum.  Adding other material like pictures, gifs, even imbedding videos all adds to the experience and makes a forum fun.  Without those things you wont see me here as often.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not allowing pictures is a huge downfall for a forum.  Adding other material like pictures, gifs, even imbedding videos all adds to the experience and makes a forum fun.  Without those things you wont see me here as often.

[/QUOTE]

mission accomplished

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

maybe it's my computer- favorites does not take me to current forums- front burner does not take me to current discussions. and having to scroll up to read a post??  crazy.  now if this discussion leaves the pats forum page I won't be able to read it--so rkarp what are you doing that I'm not?  I'd appreciate some help.

[/QUOTE]

Not doing anything different than I ever had, other than having a few on ignore which I usually don't do. Usually check in on the board using Safari, every now and then Google. No problems. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB, I should have prefaced my comment with; except for TFB's pictures.....your are great and an asset to this board. The rest, not so much

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB, I should have prefaced my comment with; except for TFB's pictures.....your are great and an asset to this board. The rest, not so much

Thanks Dude!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

patsfans.com

I mentioned that site the last time Boston.com screwed around with this site.....I rarely pass by this site any more...most of all they do NOT PUT UP WITH THE TROLLS.....The site administrater is active every day....leave the trolls behind...