I Got 2 Tickets To Paradise.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

I Got 2 Tickets To Paradise.......

Pack Our Bags Will Be In FoxBoro Tonight....Thanks Wife We Have Not Been To A Game This Season, We Planed On Doing The Tailgate Thing Only, But She Suprised With A Late Christmas Gift.. Im So Jazzed.....SEC-110 Row-30....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: I Got 2 Tickets To Paradise.......

Nice!  Have a blast, 56!

I'm in Section 301, Row 9. 

Do you have any idea where you'll be tailgating?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Sec 111, row 3. Cmon over and say hello.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice!  Have a blast, 56!

[/QUOTE]

Not Sure Yet...WILL Post On This Tread.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sec 111, row 3. Cmon over and say hello.

[/QUOTE]

Your Close Will Try And Do It......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I think it'd be cool to start a thread here within the next couple of days and see who all is going to the game and who all wants to meet up.  We have a relatively small group (5) but will be grilling tons of great food to go along with tons of booze.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]

Nice!  Have a blast, 56!

[/QUOTE]

How did you score the tickets? Driving up from NVA or flying?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to thehub's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nice!  Have a blast, 56!

[/QUOTE]

How did you score the tickets? Driving up from NVA or flying?

[/QUOTE]

My dad's buddy got the tickets.  We're all actually going to the game with my dad's buddy's siblings, who live in Rhode Island.

I'm actually driving up to Syracuse on Friday afternoon with my girlfriend's dad and her brother to catch the Syracuse/Villanova basketball game on Saturday and then I am flying from Syracuse to Boston on Saturday night, staying with cousins on Saturday night, and then heading to the game on Sunday morning.  Should be one hell of a weekend, that's for sure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Awesome, Enjoy!  You guys need to create a thread after the game and tell all about your experience.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awesome, Enjoy!  You guys need to create a thread after the game and tell all about your experience.

[/QUOTE]

If one isn't started by Monday, I will certainly do that, TFB.  Have you been to any games this year? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Looks like a lot of us will be there. I have no idea where i'm sitting just that they're putnam club seats. My bro works for a Houston company that is a business partner with a Ma company ( I don't want to use any names but I'll probably be expected to drink a cape coder). The seats were offered to his boss who is a Sr VP but for some reason he didn't want to fly up from Houston and sit in the middle of thousands of Pats fans. He passed the tickets down to my bro who called his big bro and offered up the second ticket.

I'll bring all your section/seat numbers with me and see if I can visit. Until we meet the company rep and go in I have no idea were I'm sitting. There's a lot of red seats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm too poor to afford seats...

=( 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like a lot of us will be there. I have no idea where i'm sitting just that they're putnam club seats. My bro works for a Houston company that is a business partner with a Ma company ( I don't want to use any names but I'll probably be expected to drink a cape coder). The seats were offered to his boss who is a Sr VP but for some reason he didn't want to fly up from Houston and sit in the middle of thousands of Pats fans. He passed the tickets down to my bro who called his big bro and offered up the second ticket.

I'll bring all your section/seat numbers with me and see if I can visit. Until we meet the company rep and go in I have no idea were I'm sitting. There's a lot of red seats.

[/QUOTE]

All of those red seats are nice . . . and it's good to hear two more are being filled with real fans rather than just business types there primarily to entertain clients or make a sale . . . 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

One of my seats was section 110 - row 10. Thats the field gate below you where people come up when coming off the field. The game against Denver like 10 years ago, Woody Paige walked right by me -