I got a bad feeling about the playoffs...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Re: I got a bad feeling about the playoffs...

I just watched a replay DVD of the 2003 season the other day and let me say this .....the 2010 team is light years ahead of that team offensively.  On defense that team was great.  But this team improves defensively every week.  I'm not saying it's a lock, nothing is, but all things considered, they are the favorite right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: I got a bad feeling about the playoffs...:
    [QUOTE] Or do you not feel comfortable on the open sea unless you are puking your guts out in the bowels of the ship?
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Oh and I've been on the open sea puking my guts out in the bowels of a ship and it was far from comfortable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

The best thing for you to do this weekend is turn on the NFL Redzone for 7 hours straight and watch all of the other teams around the league. I have been doing this all year when the Pats don't play. What you will notice is the ineptitude of all the other teams around the NFL including and especially the other teams that are supposed to worry the Patriots in the Playoffs. The Patriots are head and shoulders above these teams to the point where we don't have to play our best game to beat them.

Specifically watch the Ravens, Falcons, Bears, Steelers or Colts.

Unless the Patriots just fall apart on "Offense", which won't happen with Brady at the Helm, we're zoomin' to Dallas this year. My prediction is the Jets beating KC and coming here for a beating in round 2. Then the Colts swinging in for a bludgeoning in the AFC Championship game. It doesn't matter who the NFC Sends to the Super Bowl because we will finish them off for the Coup De Grace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to I got a bad feeling about the playoffs...:
    [QUOTE]Hope Im wrong, but I just keep thinking we are going to see the Pats lay an egg in the playoffs like last year....like Brady throw 3 picks, and D just collapse.
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Nice troll work. Do you believe in Santa Claus too?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from padedo. Show padedo's posts

I have a good feeling about the patriots this year. If they(the Pats) play the game as they have all this year and don"t become over anxous ,thy will win it all. Good Luck Pats.
                                     padedo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

No chance the Pats put up a dud this year like they did last year against Baltimore.  Totally different team, and they are all motivated.  They've actually got somewhat of a running game and balanced attack, so they're less predictable.  As long as the turnovers stay down on O and up on D, they'll be playing in the big D.  Not 1 AFC team scares me playing at Foxboro.  As far as the SB?  The Pats were not playing great football going into the post season and relied too much on the passing game.  As long as Graham doesn't have to kick the winner (as good as he's been, though he hasn't kicked anything over 41 yards) with time expiring, I have all the confidence in the world!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

[QUOTE]Hope Im wrong, but I just keep thinking we are going to see the Pats lay an egg in the playoffs like last year....like Brady throw 3 picks, and D just collapse.
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

I wish I could throw a box of kleenex at you, and ask you to grow a pair.  If you don't have confidence in this team, then you are just pitiful, and likely have trouble leaving your home in the morning.

Snap out of it!!  This is the best team in the league, longest active winning streak in the league, MVP quarterback, home field advantage, best coach, least points allowed in the league over the past 6 games.  Get a grip!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Tom Brady is leading the league in TDs, QB rating, and hasn't thrown an INT since October. The RBs have not fumbled the ball this season. The rookie CB McCourty has six picks and is heading to the pro bowl. ILB Mayo leads the league in tackles. And the Patriots are not only the highest scoring team in the league, they are +27 in TO differential. They have forced a red zone TO in their last six games. The only bad feeling I have is for the unfortunate teams who will have to travel to Foxboro to play this January!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]I just watched a replay DVD of the 2003 season the other day and let me say this .....the 2010 team is light years ahead of that team offensively.  On defense that team was great.  But this team improves defensively every week.  I'm not saying it's a lock, nothing is, but all things considered, they are the favorite right now.
    Posted by schwank[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I heard on this board that the 2003 offense under Weiss was the greatest thing ever.  It scored a touchdown on every drive and always ate up the entire 4th quarter on clock killing drives.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Brady will throw a pick, most likely.  It's bound to happen.  As long as they don't allow 7 points back the other way on it, that's fine. But I fully expect an INT somewhere.

If he seriously avoids an INT from here on out, it will just be another ridiculous record of his.

My lone concern with this club right now is D Line health come 1/15 or 1/16 and Connolly's condition for that weekend.

I fully expect a focused and prepared club for the divisional and hopefully AFC title game.

This is not 2009, folks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

This team is a different animal on offense than last year.  There is no Moss to stop or shut down, so defenses will have to pick their poison.  There are lots of weapons at Brady's disposal, and they are balanced when need be.  On defense, I've seen enough to make me think that they can get the job done.  They give up a lot of yards but their +/-  is no fluke since this team has consistently taken advantage of mistakes and causes turnovers. 

They'll have some time to get healthy and BB will have some time to gameplan.  That should only help.  I feel much better going into the playoffs this year knowing that this team has beaten most of the teams in the NFL that are considered contenders, even on the road.    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

enjoy the fun of the playoffs......remember it's a game.....not end of world if they don't make it.........looking good for Dallas though...they need to not underestimate any opponent and play 60mins with intensity.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yup. 

As long as the team stays focused and does not pull a Cleveland, they'll have a good chance of winning Round 1 and hopefully the AFC title game.

Give me BB and Brady over any coach/QB combo in football, especially a hungry/angry BB and Brady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

"I wish I could throw a box of kleenex at you, and ask you to grow a pair...."
    jimmyslinski said.

Yeah, like R. Lee Ermey said in that Geico commercial, maybe it's time for ccsjl to head on over to mamby pamby land...you Jackwagon!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]"I wish I could throw a box of kleenex at you, and ask you to grow a pair...." jimmyslinski said. Yeah, like R. Lee Ermey said in that Geico commercial, maybe it's time for ccsjl to head on over to mamby pamby land...you Jackwagon!
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

One of the best commericals ever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you are wrong!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

I got a bad feeling about trolls who don't know squat about football

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

This is what I personally call optimistic pessimism... you expect the worst while hoping for the best just to sure up the foundation of your heart to cushion it for a possible let down. hahaha...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

I had those feeling before the Colts game, the Steelers game and the Bears game.

Those feelings are gone now. The Pats are going to roll in the playoffs. They may not win it all, but it'll take a perfect game from an opponent to take out the Pats.

I don't see that happening.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I had a bad feeling too!!!!!
     So I went out and bought plane tickets, hotel and two tickets to the SB. I can't express how much better I feel.
    NOW, if the Pats go to the dance I don't have to feel sick about being passed over in the Pat's SB Lottery while watching stories on the news about Uncle Bob giving tickets away to bellhops and in Dallas, who just turn around and sell those tickets anyway.

Hope you are feeling better soon brother.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

If they don't turn over the ball they should end up in the SB. That's the only thing I feel can't stop them because turnovers can prevent any team from winning no matter how good they are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I got a bad feeling I may have gas if I eat too much chili.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

The only game I felt bad about all year was Cleveland. I told all my friends here that we'd lost to Cleveland because the team had just beaten some playoff teams and were surely reading their own press clippings. That was also the first time the media was buying into New England.

Since I've been so right all year, I'll go ahead and say I feel good about the Patriots chances. At the same time, I learned in 2007, it's not ours until we're holding it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

[QUOTE]I got a bad feeling I may have gas if I eat too much chili.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

BB I wish I had read this post yesterday before lunch... PHEW! hahaha...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I just feel like Pats are bound to lose a game just like in 2007, and also dont like the SB winning odds to win it all...Pats are 5-7 to win it all, while the next closest is 8-1.....and yes if Pats do make it to SB, Im going to Dallas. Missed out on the 6 SBs they have played in, so if they make it, Dad and I are there.....