i got ARGENTINA.. who u got amigos?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: i got ARGENTINA.. who u got amigos?

Unfortunately I can't include a photo I saw with the current pope and previous one kneeling in a pew and praying. Obvious intention was to show that some magical religious powers influenced this final between Argentina and Germany. If true, I sure wish I knew these popes were soccer fans as I could have gotten great odds just on these 2 teams being at this spot now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Messi is great and the rest of Argentina stinks. If it wasn't for goal kicks Argentina would have played today. I say the Germans steal their lunch money. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Germany will pound them. After all this sissy futbol is over, the real football starts.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Deutschland 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to oklahomapatriot's comment:

Germany will pound them. After all this sissy futbol is over, the real football starts.

I agree with your entire statement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

I agree with your entire statement.

[/QUOTE]

Sissy Football ???

2 guys go up for a pass, one to catch, one to intercept but wearing pads while two soccer players go up for a "header" and no pads...a lot of collisions, heads, knees etc. ....I am a former Marine and enjoyed boxing so I liked sports with physical contact. Yup, not much in soccer but I can't think of a sport requiring more endurance( speaking of endurance box a 3 min round with someone trying to knock you out & you trying to do the same and you realize importance of endurance), hockey, rugby yup because contact involved but one thing nice as opposed to needing to be 250-300 lbs for football or 6'-5"-7' for basketball, size except for the goal keeper needing to be tall is not a factor. Messi considered by many to be the best player is only 5'7". I like Tennis too and always liked Rod Laver, 5'6". Could be boring to watch so don't watch...do you like watching golf, fishing etc. Yup, I love our Sox, Celtics & Patriots but I like too getting a little ethnicy & patriotic rooting for Italia---poor showing---and our USA team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I got thank God this tournament is over and no one will be posting about soccer on this forum for for more years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I love it when the score is zero to zero.  Hopefully nobody wins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love it when the score is zero to zero.  Hopefully nobody wins.

[/QUOTE]
    YAY, it's over!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. Hail the Fatherland

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Commie. Your wrong again.  I almost feel sorry for you.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sissy Football ???

2 guys go up for a pass, one to catch, one to intercept but wearing pads while two soccer players go up for a "header" and no pads...a lot of collisions, heads, knees etc. ....I am a former Marine and enjoyed boxing so I liked sports with physical contact. Yup, not much in soccer but I can't think of a sport requiring more endurance( speaking of endurance box a 3 min round with someone trying to knock you out & you trying to do the same and you realize importance of endurance), hockey, rugby yup because contact involved but one thing nice as opposed to needing to be 250-300 lbs for football or 6'-5"-7' for basketball, size except for the goal keeper needing to be tall is not a factor. Messi considered by many to be the best player is only 5'7". I like Tennis too and always liked Rod Laver, 5'6". Could be boring to watch so don't watch...do you like watching golf, fishing etc. Yup, I love our Sox, Celtics & Patriots but I like too getting a little ethnicy & patriotic rooting for Italia---poor showing---and our USA team.

[/QUOTE]

They have skills and endurance no doubt, I'm just not a big fan.  Growing up all the kids who's parents wouldn't let them play football or all the kids who didn't like the physical part of football always played soccer.  I remember they would always come home with left over orange slices from halftime, lol! 

It's like running track, the 100, 200 maybe even the 400 are so fun to run and watch, I never understood why some of my friends chose cross country running.  So boring.  Soccer is like cross country running, with a ball, hahaha!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

thank god kickball is over--now if we can endure another week of LaBron football will be here!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

is that you Kanas?

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Soccer is a fine sport, much like the other continuous motion sports such as basketball or hockey or lacrosse. All of those sports can be quite exciting or quite dull depending on the intensity of the play. I thought the intensity of the World Cup matches was generally good.  Overall, I enjoyed watching.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL. Hail the Fatherland

[/QUOTE]

Is this Kansas Pat's new moniker?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

What I want to know is when did Ken Burns become  head coach of the German national soccer team?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I want to know is when did Ken Burns become  head coach of the German national soccer team?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]or Bella lagossie the head of brazil

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie your World Cup picks were terrrible- hope you didn't drop a dime on any of those...or that your bookie is forgiving...

Was a good tournament and just remember, it's the best footballers, not the most ethnically diverse team, that wins...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]or Bella lagossie the head of brazil

I thought he looked like Sal DiMasi lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

is that you Kanas?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes. I got my user ID changed-the admin folks were very cool. After living here now two years, I feel more Oklahoman now than Kansan.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts