1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: I guess Mthurl, TFB and myself arent the only ones wondering

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to gr82bme's comment:

what happened to all of those draft picks Belichick accumulated?

STUPID POST POLICE NOTICE

This post has been deemed both stupid and apropos of nothing.

All pedestrians, readers and posters are instructed to move along, Nothing to see here.... Move along Ma'am...

Did not intend to strike a nerve.  I actually thought that over the past few A years Belichick has traded players for picks and was flush with them.

I'll file this away for future reference. 

BTW, how do you feel about the pats paying Amendola more than they offered Welker?

Okay UD6, I'll play along.  What exacty is the point of your posts?  Is it a dig that the Pats don't have as many draft picks as usual?  Amendola getting paid more than Welker?  Tell you what, I'll buy what you're selling when, and only when, Indy has a better record than the Pats.  Or, because your beloved man-crush is a Brono - Denver hsa a better record than the Pats.  We'll also see how far those two teams make it in the playoffs (assuming they'll get there and that isn't carved in stone) versus the Pats.  Thing is, your snide little negative snippits may make sense if the two teams you support were actually better than the team you're sniping against.  But, as usual, logic is lost on trolls.

another nerve without intention.  Anyway, I've been on record that I think the pats should have and could have kept welker for 1 mill per year more for 2 years than they offered.  I am sure Amendola will be great but not better. 

As for the picks - as I said, I'll file that away. Guess I'll have to pay more attention.  Didn't they recently have a bunch of picks? 

LOL - YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE RECORD. Well, stop the presses! Considering your record you ought not to bring it up. I woould think that being stupid is painful. But I dont know. I would have to ask someone like you.

Will you respond? Did someone strike a nerve? Will you ignore pretending a nerve was not struck. Gee, respond or ignore and you still we be just as stupid.

By the way, who do you root for? A team that doesnt like to play out doors in the weather?

uh oh portfolio alert.  Is there something wrong with going on record or stating that I've done so?  In the portfolio realm apparently so.  Look, if it bothers you, just stay away. 

As for stupid being painful.  I get that you wouldn't know.  Ignorance is your bliss, right Portfolio?

LOL

I root for the colts.   

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Wait - and Miami, Buffalo, and the Jets were competent?  Russ, stop it, please.  I didn't think you could make yourself look dumber.  I was wrong.

Go look up the colts free agents - its your topic.  Not mine. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

nice add on

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ - as you said, and I've agreed.  The colts are rebuilding.  That means they are not that good.  But they were good enough to make the playoffs and compete away from home in the playoffs as well as the pats did at home against the ravens.  So that doesn't say alot about the pats. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

UD6:  still no answers to my questions - cowardise or is it difficult trying to come up with spin?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Russ - as you said, and I've agreed.  The colts are rebuilding.  That means they are not that good.  But they were good enough to make the playoffs and compete away from home in the playoffs as well as the pats did at home against the ravens.  So that doesn't say alot about the pats. 

Oh, so now a backpedal, huh? Isn't that interesting. I prove my point in spades, you call me an idiot when shown up which is what Phat Rex does when he's realized he's lost, and now you're agreeing with me?

Cannot be made up.

Actually, NE rebuilt their entire D with kids from 2010-2012.  Your D doesn't have quality prospects on it.

So, it SAYS A LOT about the Pats, because their base has been built went to a SB just lost an AFC title game.

Luck got blasted by that same Pats D last year, too until BB called off the dogs and played the clock, so sort of comical somehow the Pats aren't in prime position right now after a successful rebuild, vs interchanging FAs in and out for the base.

As we know, it's the Pats offensive philiosophy that hasn't come through,  not BB's teambuilding brilliance from 2010-2012 and into 2013.

Like I said, care to wager?  

Wait - you want credit for saying the colts are rebuilding?  Way to get yourself out there on an island, Russ.  What's next?  Do you want credit for knowing a nickel is five cents?  No, it really is five cents.  Russ, this isn't elementary school. 

Russ, the colts changed everything except the owner.  70% roster turnover last year.  Pmike won't like me using his phrase, but claiming the colts are rebuilding is akin to claiming water is wet.  No, really water is wet. 

Not sure what you'd like to wager.  Let me know.  BTW - why give Belichick credit for rebuilding while the core (Brady Welker Mankins Wilfork Mayo) are still firmly in place but not the colts who turned over 70% of their roster inlcuding the best QB of the last decade, made the playoffs amidst unprecedente coaching turmoil and performed as well in those playoffs against the ravens as the pats did?  Give the credit.  Its as obvious as the rebuild.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:

what happened to all of those draft picks Belichick accumulated?

STUPID POST POLICE NOTICE

This post has been deemed both stupid and apropos of nothing.

All pedestrians, readers and posters are instructed to move along, Nothing to see here.... Move along Ma'am...

Did not intend to strike a nerve.  I actually thought that over the past few A years Belichick has traded players for picks and was flush with them.

I'll file this away for future reference. 

BTW, how do you feel about the pats paying Amendola more than they offered Welker?

Okay UD6, I'll play along.  What exacty is the point of your posts?  Is it a dig that the Pats don't have as many draft picks as usual?  Amendola getting paid more than Welker?  Tell you what, I'll buy what you're selling when, and only when, Indy has a better record than the Pats.  Or, because your beloved man-crush is a Brono - Denver hsa a better record than the Pats.  We'll also see how far those two teams make it in the playoffs (assuming they'll get there and that isn't carved in stone) versus the Pats.  Thing is, your snide little negative snippits may make sense if the two teams you support were actually better than the team you're sniping against.  But, as usual, logic is lost on trolls.

ok grt - the point of my post was that I thought the pats had a bunch of picks.  Apparently I was wrong.  I could have sworn over the past few years that the pats accumulated tons of picks. 

Its not a dig, but I am surprised, especially considering the over the top belichick the gm love that happens with a few here. 

I've said plenty about Welker and Amendola over the past week.  Feel free to peruse the board for those points but in a synopsis, I think Kraft was disingenuous with his "welker patriot for life" comment amidst a 2 yr 10 mill offer when they gave amendola 6 mill per and welker called kraft personally after he got the broncos offer to see if the pats would match.  1 mill per year for 2 years. 

How'd I do?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Like I said, you're rebuilding. Swapping in that many bodies means a continuity problem.

Jets tried it, failed.

Baltimore will be trying it now. FAIL

GB did it. FAIL

NOs did it. FAIL

Pitt will need to it. Likely to fail.

2-3 years off from a legit SB run. Rebuilding.

Glad I could help.  Freeney gone, Bethea and Mathis on their way out, etc. Wayne isn't going to be around in 2 years for when they're ready to compete with the big boys either.

Your ASSUMPTION is that the Stanford college offense and brand new bodies all at once with a still weak Tennessee and somehow falling off Houston plows a path for Indy to win the division or guarantee them a wild card spot again with film on Luck.

Care to wager?

gee what do all these teams have in common? u can throw in giants too since they are in cap hell/rebuilding etc...hmm...oh yeah all have won the sb-in the case of nyg and pitt two-since the last time the pats have

glad i remembered it would have bothered me

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

As for the picks - as I said, I'll file that away. Guess I'll have to pay more attention.  Didn't they recently have a bunch of picks? 

They used them and then didn't replenish the stock because they traded up a few times in the last draft instead of trading down.  Not that complicated.

Not true.   They TRADED their 4th for Talib for a half year rental and their 5th and 6th for Fat Albert and cantcatchnocinco. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

test

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

tube

Sections
Shortcuts