1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: I guess Mthurl, TFB and myself arent the only ones wondering

baby

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

baby

food

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I'd give them a C+ which could be upgraded to a B+ if and only if the guys they signed STAY healthy--is it just me or are the Pats  hoping for guys, who seem to be injury prone, to stay healthy and if they don't the Pats are in trouble---here's the list: Volmer,(if resigned which looks likely), Gronk, Hernandez, Armedola, Talib, Fletcher,and Any defensive back at any time. Ironically the guy who never got injured is off playing for Manning? Big risk high reward for the Pats.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

I grade his grades an F

can you grade grades? i mean is that allowed?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to gr82bme's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

what happened to all of those draft picks Belichick accumulated?

STUPID POST POLICE NOTICE

This post has been deemed both stupid and apropos of nothing.

All pedestrians, readers and posters are instructed to move along, Nothing to see here.... Move along Ma'am...

Did not intend to strike a nerve.  I actually thought that over the past few A years Belichick has traded players for picks and was flush with them.

I'll file this away for future reference. 

BTW, how do you feel about the pats paying Amendola more than they offered Welker?

Okay UD6, I'll play along.  What exacty is the point of your posts?  Is it a dig that the Pats don't have as many draft picks as usual?  Amendola getting paid more than Welker?  Tell you what, I'll buy what you're selling when, and only when, Indy has a better record than the Pats.  Or, because your beloved man-crush is a Brono - Denver hsa a better record than the Pats.  We'll also see how far those two teams make it in the playoffs (assuming they'll get there and that isn't carved in stone) versus the Pats.  Thing is, your snide little negative snippits may make sense if the two teams you support were actually better than the team you're sniping against.  But, as usual, logic is lost on trolls.

ok grt - the point of my post was that I thought the pats had a bunch of picks.  Apparently I was wrong.  I could have sworn over the past few years that the pats accumulated tons of picks. 

Its not a dig, but I am surprised, especially considering the over the top belichick the gm love that happens with a few here. 

I've said plenty about Welker and Amendola over the past week.  Feel free to peruse the board for those points but in a synopsis, I think Kraft was disingenuous with his "welker patriot for life" comment amidst a 2 yr 10 mill offer when they gave amendola 6 mill per and welker called kraft personally after he got the broncos offer to see if the pats would match.  1 mill per year for 2 years. 

How'd I do?

Well, you finally answered a question after pulling teeth, but didn't answer the others, because I suspect, you know the drill.  Yet another year, yet another playoff spot for the Pats.  Colts?  Who knows, I suspect they win 2-3 less games, but their division isn't exactly the NFL West.  Broncos?  Same thing, and I believe they'll have a tougher schedule.

I really don't care what Kraft's or BB's "motivation" was in the Pats offer to WW.  He's no longer here - I wish he was, but he's not - but the Pats have a pretty solid record "recovering" from FAs leaving for greener pastures.  They've faired far better than the leaving FAs in most cases and some have returned.  Now, we may only get about 70% of WW's production, but we did get younger at the position, and I think our offense may feature more passes to RBs out of the backfield this year, but again, who knows. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Russ - as you said, and I've agreed.  The colts are rebuilding.  That means they are not that good.  But they were good enough to make the playoffs and compete away from home in the playoffs as well as the pats did at home against the ravens.  So that doesn't say alot about the pats. 

Oh, so now a backpedal, huh? Isn't that interesting. I prove my point in spades, you call me an idiot when shown up which is what Phat Rex does when he's realized he's lost, and now you're agreeing with me?

Cannot be made up.

Actually, NE rebuilt their entire D with kids from 2010-2012.  Your D doesn't have quality prospects on it.

So, it SAYS A LOT about the Pats, because their base has been built went to a SB just lost an AFC title game.

Luck got blasted by that same Pats D last year, too until BB called off the dogs and played the clock, so sort of comical somehow the Pats aren't in prime position right now after a successful rebuild, vs interchanging FAs in and out for the base.

As we know, it's the Pats offensive philiosophy that hasn't come through,  not BB's teambuilding brilliance from 2010-2012 and into 2013.

Like I said, care to wager?  

Wait - you want credit for saying the colts are rebuilding?  Way to get yourself out there on an island, Russ.  What's next?  Do you want credit for knowing a nickel is five cents?  No, it really is five cents.  Russ, this isn't elementary school. 

Russ, the colts changed everything except the owner.  70% roster turnover last year.  Pmike won't like me using his phrase, but claiming the colts are rebuilding is akin to claiming water is wet.  No, really water is wet. 

Not sure what you'd like to wager.  Let me know.  BTW - why give Belichick credit for rebuilding while the core (Brady Welker Mankins Wilfork Mayo) are still firmly in place but not the colts who turned over 70% of their roster inlcuding the best QB of the last decade, made the playoffs amidst unprecedente coaching turmoil and performed as well in those playoffs against the ravens as the pats did?  Give the credit.  Its as obvious as the rebuild.

So, you are backpedaling. Gotcha.  Because it appeared above you were mocking BB for his rebuild into a lockout on the fly while playing in a SB and now loaded for the upcoming seasons, AS Bill Polian got fired and your team rebuilding without being a legit SB contender in the process.

I just want to make sure we're clear so the bitchslapping by me onto you is seen by all.

The wager is based on the premise that the Colts got some bounces to get their wild card and with Tenn better, other AFC teams better, Houston still the class of your division, Indy will take a step back and not make the playoffs.

Are we wagering?

If so, if you lose you have to leave for the entire offseason next year only able to return and post ONLY Indy based threads in Sept of 2014.

If I lose, I leave the board from the end of NE's season until draft weekend.

Why would anyone EVER wager anything with you. You lose, you lie, you reneg, you say you didn't actually mena what you wrote, you refuse to uphold your end. You are a loser. 

That's baloney. I am 2-0 vs RKarp. He is the one who doesn't follow up on the terms of our 2 bets.

I had to track him down once on the 1st one and he's still won't follow through on the parameters and admit defeat.

No one else here has ever bet with me even though I tried to get ANYONE to on the 40+ pass bet.

YOu ran away from a Bears/Pats December 2010 bet in fear. That was funny because you would have lost that one, too.

LOL

How are you 2-0 betting with me? I said the Jets would be $20-$30 million under the cap when free agency started. He is what Cimini wrote today;

3. Moneyball: I spoke to a salary-cap expert who questioned Idzik's decisions to let veterans such as S LaRon Landry and TE Dustin Keller walk out the door without so much as an offer. Despite the criticism of Mike Tannenbaum's cap management, the Jets began the free agency period with roughly $18 million in room after cutting players and re-working deals. It was enough cap space, the expert said, to make competitive offers. 

The expert also said: If Idzik was concerned about jamming up the 2013 cap for a player like Landry, who received the biggest contract among the Jets' defections (four years, $24 million from the Colts), he could've structured the deal to include a chunk of the guaranteed money in 2014. In other words, there were creative ways to get it done. Obviously, Idzik didn't feel the players were worth the trouble. He made value judgments; it wasn't because he was handcuffed by the perceived failings of the previous administration, per our salary-cap man. 

After free agency started, the Jets then restructured Cro saving an additional $4m against he cap. So I missed the start of the free agency signing period by 6 hours. I also was told Tebow w/b cut, and Mangold extended saving an additional $4-$5m. That did not happen, but the Jets did get to $22m under the cap.

Exactly what I bet, making you the loser of the bet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

I'd give them a C+ which could be upgraded to a B+ if and only if the guys they signed STAY healthy--is it just me or are the Pats  hoping for guys, who seem to be injury prone, to stay healthy and if they don't the Pats are in trouble---here's the list: Volmer,(if resigned which looks likely), Gronk, Hernandez, Armedola, Talib, Fletcher,and Any defensive back at any time. Ironically the guy who never got injured is off playing for Manning? Big risk high reward for the Pats.

This is one way BB gets value.  He goes after players who have some reason (injury, in this case) for slipping lower in the draft or not getting as much demand in free agency.  You win some and lose some with this strategy.  I have been surprised at how many of these oft-injured players remain oft-injured.  In the past, I would have said Belichick's strategy was a smart one, because I thought injury was more bad luck and didn't really believe in anyone being inherently "injury-prone."   Now, I'm not so sure.  Just look at Ras-I.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

This is one way BB gets value.  He goes after players who have some reason (injury, in this case) for slipping lower in the draft or not getting as much demand in free agency.  You win some and lose some with this strategy.  I have been surprised at how many of these oft-injured players remain oft-injured.  In the past, I would have said Belichick's strategy was a smart one, because I thought injury was more bad luck and didn't really believe in anyone being inherently "injury-prone."   Now, I'm not so sure.  Just look at Ras-I.  

It is likely that Marcus Cannon will be starting at right tackle and Armon Armstead will start at defensive end for us this season; Belichick, lymphoma and a heart attack are to thank for that.

First round talent, late round value...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

That's baloney. I am 2-0 vs RKarp. He is the one who doesn't follow up on the terms of our 2 bets.

I had to track him down once on the 1st one and he's still won't follow through on the parameters and admit defeat.

No one else here has ever bet with me even though I tried to get ANYONE to on the 40+ pass bet.

YOu ran away from a Bears/Pats December 2010 bet in fear. That was funny because you would have lost that one, too.

LOL

How are you 2-0 betting with me? I said the Jets would be $20-$30 million under the cap when free agency started. He is what Cimini wrote today;

Exactly what I bet, making you the loser of the bet.

Just another sad case of Rusty saying things that aren't true.  When is this place going to realize he is a fraud and should just be ignored for all his thread spamming nonsense.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You have got to be the most pathetic human on a messageboard anywhere.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Keep aligning with trolls and irrationals, TFB12. All because BB made the wise choice in divorcing Brady from Welker and your panties got soiled.

Hahahaha!! You are the one who is working so hard to defend BB, to the extent of lying about facts .  You are a fraud Rusty!  I will never believe anything you say unless you provide actual facts to back up your words. 

And here you are again, someone calling you out on your facts again.  When will you ever learn?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Keep aligning with trolls and irrationals, TFB12. All because BB made the wise choice in divorcing Brady from Welker and your panties got soiled.

Hahahaha!! You are the one who is working so hard to defend BB, to the extent of lying about facts .  You are a fraud Rusty!  I will never believe anything you say unless you provide actual facts to back up your words. 

And here you are again, someone calling you out on your facts again.  When will you ever learn?

You've really gone off the edge trying to get revenge on me because Welkie left your rectum sore this past week.

Now aligning with RKarp? That's pathetic.

I nailed the Jets failed teambuilding plan the second I saw what they were doing to sell PSLs back in 2009. 

And, I nailed BB's approach once I saw him deal Seymour after he dealt Vrabel that spring. Iv'e lied about BB with nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I've basically predicted the cap hell of every team I mentioned here these last 2 years. Could not have made it any clearer.  

BB is putting on a clinic for the ages as RKarp sits in his Sanchez jersey typing on a Pats board and you sit in your Welker Broncos jersey running around like a 12 year old girl who lost her doll.

The facts are what we're witnessing right now. BB's rebuild on the fly and work in and out of the lockout has the laid the foundation for a juggernaut here for years to come.

Does a juggernaut win 10-12 games in a weak division every year or win Super Bowls? 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You've really gone off the edge trying to get revenge on me because Welkie left your rectum sore this past week.

Revenge?  What are you talking about??  I have been calling you out on all the false comments you have made on here.  All the lies you spew. 

You went into damage control stating all these things Amendola did better then Welker and I provided facts that show differently.  You are a troll, you have an agenda here, you are a fraud.... all because what you say is not correct.  You state your opinion as facts and they are wrong.  Thats the issue here.  Time and again you spam this board with comments that are not correct!  I'm tired of you doing so. So spin it any way you would like to, the fact is you lie and post info here that is not correct. Then you argue with people when they don't agree with your lies and false information.  You are a troll here, Rusty!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Revenge?  What are you talking about??  I have been calling you out on all the false comments you have made on here.  All the lies you spew. 

You went into damage control stating all these things Amendola did better then Welker and I provided facts that show differently.  You are a troll, you have an agenda here, you are a fraud.... all because what you say is not correct.  You state your opinion as facts and they are wrong.  Thats the issue here.  Time and again you spam this board with comments that are not correct!  I'm tired of you doing so. So spin it any way you would like to, the fact is you lie and post info here that is not correct. Then you argue with people when they don't agree with your lies and false information.  You are a troll here, Rusty!!! 

personally i thought he outdid even himself when he said the giants "don't understand the cap"...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

personally i thought he outdid even himself when he said the giants "don't understand the cap"...

Well, if your team misses the playoffs again and then in 2014 for the 3rd straight year, I will have been right.

I'll take wagers.

so 2 sb wins in 5 yrs but they don't get the cap

ok....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Well, if your team misses the playoffs again and then in 2014 for the 3rd straight year, I will have been right.

I'll take wagers.

so 2 sb wins in 5 yrs but they don't get the cap

ok....

if you get the cap, you are supposed to not win the last 10 sbs, like bb ...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.