I guess the falcons are that good!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I guess the falcons are that good!

After weeks of the talking heads saying the Falcons aren't as good as thier record, they came out and put an ! on the Giants.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: I guess the falcons are that good!

That's what I like to call an ole fashioned horse whooping.  Wow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It's not the Falcons that are as good as their record, they're not a 1 loss team.

It is the Giants and Tom Coughlin that are overrated. No JPP playing lights out football this year to save them and spring them into the playoffs and Superbowl. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

no team that lost to the panthers is that good

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not the Falcons that are as good as their record, they're not a 1 loss team.

It is the Giants and Tom Coughlin that are overrated. No JPP playing lights out football this year to save them and spring them into the playoffs and Superbowl. 

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I guess we can say the same thing about the Ravens too then since Joe 'I'm an elite QB' Flacco made the Denver defense look like the '85 Bears.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No, NY is that bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess we can say the same thing about the Ravens too then since Joe 'I'm an elite QB' Flacco made the Denver defense look like the '85 Bears.

[/QUOTE]

Another overrated dugnhole. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Uh Oohhhh....you guys done did it now...you stated some honest opinions about the Gi Aint's....this is bad fellas....Jintsfan is going to be soooo mad now. He will unleash a storm of rebuttals aimed at all of you guys.....Your all doomed!

lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wow, guess all the jints trolls will shut up now. Looks like the Cowboys will take the division

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, guess all the jints trolls will shut up now. Looks like the Cowboys will take the division

[/QUOTE]

My prediction in the early games thread was if Dallas wins today, and if Bryant's hand does not have too big of an effect on his play, Dallas wins the NFC East. They seem to be getting hot at the right time and even their losses have been close games. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Uh Oohhhh....you guys done did it now...you stated some honest opinions about the Gi Aint's....this is bad fellas....Jintsfan is going to be soooo mad now. He will unleash a storm of rebuttals aimed at all of you guys.....Your all doomed!

lol

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I was surprised to see the Giants play that type of lackluster game...that was sad.  How do THOSE GUYS get to the playoffs and then play lights out?!?!?  The football Gods should frown upon the Giants.

They're never focused from wire to wire and it's not a wonder Coughlin had found himself on the hot seat a couple times.  It's like they were completely disinterested in doing their job.  I don't necessary blame Coughlin as he's obviously a good, sound coach.  A lot of those players seem to be preoccupied with other things (contracts, etc) more often than not.

Infuriating...and I was pleased to see Atlanta bring the Giants to the woodshed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I have no problem if the Patriots make it to the SB, they play the falcons. The Falcons are good, but not Patriot good

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The Giants don't play well this time of year unless they are facing elimination.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Giants don't play well this time of year unless they are facing elimination.

[/QUOTE]

they gonna get eliminated this year.