I guess the Fan Boy, Haters club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: I guess the Fan Boy, Haters club

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to Section136's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

Strong run game followed by Play action passing..............sounds familiar, will have to check my old posts to see if maybe I said that............Great day by Brady......Quiet one by The Boy Blunder McDaniels

They had a great gasme plan today. They attacked the steelers weakness in their secondary... the safeties. They attacked the seams and exposed the steelers inability of the steelers safeties to adequately identify and cover the those routes. Brady did today what he has struggled with this year... he made the correct decison on almost every single throw. He is the best i have ever seen at doing this but for a myriad of reasons he has struggled with his decision making this year.

Myriads of Reasons take 1

1.) Seams: Gronkowski, like any great combo-TE, really dominates the seems. This has a reciprocal effect in a concept offense like the Erhardt Perkins. It opens up underneath routes, it draws safeties away from exterior routes, and it clears a path for runners. How manytimes did we see Ridely, Bolden, or Blount get to the second level and find their way into a seem created by Gronk?

2.) Correct decisions: Brady's made mostly correct decisions this season. ESPN has an article about this, stating how presnap, prethrow he has been great. Credit that for the low amount of turnovers this offense has generated, even if they have had trouble punching it in. Since the end of the Saints game Brady's lost some touch on his passes, but the "hand" injury seems to account for some of that. The miscues and tie-ups are three fold. A few have been bad plays by Brady, like anyone always makes: he isn't a machine. Many have been a result of poor decisions by WRs. I can't underscore this enough, they make reads on multiple levels  on every single down too. It's odd that so many give a few rookies the benefit of the doubt ... not odd illogical.  Even if one player is 95% accurate in their decision making, it doesn't and cannot force other players to be that way. Even this week, Dobson broke off one 'go' route too late missing a back shoulder throw, and he turned a 'go' into a 'corner' when it should have been an 'out' route. Because his stable mates are no longer KT (who also made mistakes) and Hooman (who simply doesn't get open), those micues weren't exaggerated. They were lost in the mix of proper execution by most players. This is how you bring mistake prone rookie along; earlier this season NE was forced to play them all at once. It IS a recipe for poor execution from everyone. 

Lastly, the extreme flux in the offensive personell has led to inconsistent groupings. Until this week, this week alone, NE hasn't practiced with and started the same starting group of five position players once all season. They've had to try Develin in for Hooman, Boyce was starting one week, Dobson missed time, and Thomkins at one point (a guy they left off the roster this week) was their #1 target. Only Edelman, who is ok but not great, has been there all season. This isn't turnover, it's flux. And when you are in flux it is difficult enough for WRs/TEs to be on the same page, let alone when those players are rookies who frequently make mistakes as to what page they should even be reading to begin with.

3.) Execution. Yes, Tom was missing some throws in that middle stretch when his hand was (is?) injured. But the sheer number of drops basically kill execution because mistakes downs compound themselves. Just look at the 3 & out sequence from the 3rd yesterday. Run for loss, Edelman drop, unmanageable third and long. If Edelman had held the easy pass, it's a third and short. That was a perpetual cycle early in the season. It was exacerbated in the middle games by injuries, BRady not making the cleanest throws (the INT to Gronk being one throw that was just not sharp and could have been a completion if it's on target). 

The Verdict:

Continuity breeds execution. 

Consider the situation as thus; by the end of the bye week this offensive starting group will, essentially, be coming out of training camp. The offseason attrition, in season injuries, etcetera, have created this scenario. Up until now, it's been backups and people that weren't ready to play. 

Nice take!

nice if you like a lot of words that don't say anything... then state the obvious. 

Continuity breeds execution...  Hmmm thats profound.  lol.

The myriad cannot be explained by something so obvious as continuity.  cmon , man youre insulting your own intelligence.  THe myriad is more like an enigma.  A funk,  a conundrum that resides in the brains of one Tom Brady and partner Josh MCD.

AS in the creative genius and the skilled craftsman.  OR the lack thereof. plus the contributions of a couple of Binkies.  Namely, Gronk and DA.

Brady and McD did not perform well at all for 8 games and the results were obvious.. 115 yards passing last week...?  After 8 weeks this is what you put out...?  Yikes ...  Apperently it was a huge wake up call.

Put out or get out... MCD.   What was the result ...?  An attacking play action game plan similar to the defense's aggressive gameplan in the second half of Miami game.   Excellent hand faking and quickness by Brady getting into throwing position and delivering the ball on time.  Recievers getting open since the play action and aggressive route running loosened up the coverage scheme but THE KEY WAS BRADY...!   He was the one executing.  Finally.  Coupled with this aggressive playcalling, Brady was in his element.  Being the competitive animal that he is ,  This gameplan suited him perfectly.  He throws effectively down the seams and you could see the quickness in his dropbacks.  This was clearly something he must have worked on last week .  It was like night and day.  HIs vision and recognition was excellent.  Getting back quicker gave him more perceived time to see the field.  This resulted in him looking off polamalu and hitting Amendola wide open.  Curiously, Dobson was also open on his out and up route on the same side on that touchdown.

Of course Zbull will explain that the receivers finally made the right read... yup sure , got it. This was play design and execution with 2 OUt and up routes and 2 seam routes flooding the deep zones.  Brady looked off POllyhairdo and Hit DA.  Congrats to MCD for this play design and call.

This aggressive gameplan is what produced the results , not continuity,  lol.  Continuity would have put out another vanilla product with Brady running around for his life while defenses feed on the repeated tendencies of non imagination. 

That is a giant sack of ... haha. 

Ooook. A band of rookies as starters have been replaced with Gronkowski and Amendola ... and that has NOTHING to do with it. 

Come on. 

You aren't even honest with yourself. How can you possibly expect me to even take you seriously as a poster.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

condescension will get you nowhere except up a more serious creek...  JOke is on you .  Ha ha.  Back up your ridiculous post with some facts perhaps...?

No...   better to attempt to ridicule the person questioning your "profound" contributions.  Get over yourself...  and in the process get your head out yur butt since you are "continually" making a complete jakkkazzss out of yourself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tom absolutely owns Troy Palumalu....Troy must have nightmares about Tom. How often did Tom get him to turn the wrong way by looking off him? Six? Five? Whatever it was it was surgical. I hope people realize the once in a lifetime talent Brady is and what he has done for this franchise, because you won't be seeing something like him again for a long, long time.

And his hand is absolutely swelled out of proportions right now and he (nor anyone on the team) is making a big deal out of it...the thing looks broken too me, it really does. Imagine if he was playing with a broken throwing hand? Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was. Not a bit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

BTW ... its "myriad" not       'myriads'  , einstein.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Tom absolutely owns Troy Palumalu....Troy must have nightmares about Tom. How often did Tom get him to turn the wrong way by looking off him? Six? Five? Whatever it was it was surgical. I hope people realize the once in a lifetime talent Brady is and what he has done for this franchise, because you won't be seeing something like him again for a long, long time.

And his hand is absolutely swelled out of proportions right now and he (nor anyone on the team) is making a big deal out of it...the thing looks broken too me, it really does. Imagine if he was playing with a broken throwing hand? Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was. Not a bit.

Well that would be a stretch , even for a tough guy like Brady, Hurlman.  THrowing a football takes all the bones in your hand and then a few more in your arm and shoulder .  The grip alone would not hold up to a broken bone.   Swelling occurs from bee stings too.  Hard to read too much into it.  No way you could fire bulletts like Brady was without healthy mechanics.  He truly was great yesterday.    Hopefully he found something in his footwork / set up and delivery ... but he looked a step quicker to me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Well that would be a stretch , even for a tough guy like Brady, Hurlman.  THrowing a football takes all the bones in your hand and then a few more in your arm and shoulder .  The grip alone would not hold up to a broken bone.   Swelling occurs from bee stings too.  Hard to read too much into it.  No way you could fire bulletts like Brady was without healthy mechanics.  He truly was great yesterday.    Hopefully he found something in his footwork / set up and delivery ... but he looked a step quicker to me. 

I guess you're right, but did you see that hand? It's been two weeks and its still swollen pretty bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

No, it's not swollen. What a myth. He had his fingers taped pre Miami game and that was it.

You types that are gayer than gay for Brady are such losers.  

You have no idea what you are talking about.  It was mentioned several times during the game yesterday, you probably go to the bar and watch by yourself and want everyone to think those are your friends.  Bwahahahaha.  You probably didn't hear it because of the noise. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

condescension will get you nowhere except up a more serious creek...  JOke is on you .  Ha ha.  Back up your ridiculous post with some facts perhaps...?

No...   better to attempt to ridicule the person questioning your "profound" contributions.  Get over yourself...  and in the process get your head out yur butt since you are "continually" making a complete jakkkazzss out of yourself.

Haha. Whatever Coolade. 

You are either a complete fraud or someone just trolling. You can't possibly expect anyone on this forum to believe that the eight game interlude in between an offense that scored ~36ppg last season and just dropped 76 points on the Dolphins and Steelers in the space of six quarters was controlled by Brady all of a sudden 'waking up.' 

Occam's razor. How about, no veterans, changing personell, worse results. 

It's really simple, having one set of players that aren't executing well for diverse reasons will yeild different results than having players that execute well the majority of the time. 

Within a game of getting Gronk and Amendola back on the field together they are miraculously scoring points again. They are scoring points in bunches. 

It's a giant gag if you expect people to take that seriously. It reads like a joke post. I mean this is worse than when you were talking about the Patriots needing to dumb their offense down for rookies. Surprise, a few weeks later Dobson looks like the flash. 

Oh, and here are some facts about the Pitt game from you and from me in the prediction thread.

Fact:

You said, "hmmm...  Polamalu doesnt worry you...?   You know hes going to be in Bradys face.   Rothleburger doesn't worry you...?  he can dink and dunk to Heath miller all day long like he did the last time teams met. Dick Lebeau doesn't worry you...?  This guy is the most creative aggressive DC in the league.  You don't think hes going to go after 36 year old Brady with everything they ve got? Plenty to worry about IMO."

And this, "OK...  Lets make sure that this is no longer a matter of question...  Tom (under .500 comp%, 36 year old, turnover vulnerable) Brady is no longer anywhere close to a top 3 QB in this league."

Fact:

I said, "This is the long and short of it. Pittsburgh, like all truly great teams (not one-off winners) won with a championship defense. LeBeau needs pass rushers to work his zone-blitz defense. At this point they are depleted. NE has already gone through three defenses that are much tougher than what Pittsburgh has going out there. Watch this week. Brady will have his best game of the season as will the WR corps. The Patriots will roll on the Steelers. Pats by 17 points. "

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

No, it's not swollen. What a myth. He had his fingers taped pre Miami game and that was it.

You have no idea what you are talking about.  It was mentioned several times during the game yesterday, you probably go to the bar and watch by yourself and want everyone to think those are your friends.  Bwahahahaha.  You probably didn't hear it because of the noise. 

He has already admitted he comes here drunk and posts. This is one of Rustys many accounts:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

One day we'll look back, and wish we could still have the "what makes the Patriots great" arguments - HOF QB, or HOF coach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Haha. Whatever Coolade. 

You are either a complete fraud or someone just trolling. You can't possibly expect anyone on this forum to believe that the eight game interlude in between an offense that scored ~36ppg last season and just dropped 76 points on the Dolphins and Steelers in the space of six quarters was controlled by Brady all of a sudden 'waking up.' 

It's really simple, having one set of players that aren't executing well for diverse reasons will yeild different results than having players that execute well the majority of the time. 

Within a game of getting Gronk and Amendola back on the field together they are miraculously scoring points again. They are scoring points in bunches. 

It's a giant gag if you expect people to take that seriously. It reads like a joke post. I mean this is worse than when you were talking about the Patriots needing to dumb their offense down for rookies. Surprise, a few weeks later Dobson looks like the flash. 

Comical backpedalling and accusations.  Why Zbull?  Because I don't agree with you...?  Sorry I have my own take and experience to apply to the issues under discussion and I find yours often times dumb , but trying to sound intelligent.
      Sorry if I read through it half gagging but then having to call you out (since you have no problem attacking mine).  Thing is I back up my posts with examples and people can make up their own minds if they find it interesting or not.  THey don't need you to come along and declare it a joke post.  Again why...?   Because I mentioned you and your ridiculous analysis in there somewhere.   Attack the messenger...!  That is no joke...lol  .  Its ignorant.

Getting back to the analysis...  Thank you for this sentence.

Huh...?  As long as it makes sense to you, buddy.    Wow.  I thought the "simple" answer was 'continuity'....   lol.   Just trying to follow, Zbull...  Relax.

Yes in fact Brady did wake up.  If you didn't notice any difference in his footwork set up, delivery, and timing then youre not paying attention and know very little about the QB position.  That is what produces completions, einstein...  not hoping that some receiver magically reads your mind and changes his route to catch one of your scuds as you have repeatedly stated.  As I pointed out in my "joke" post he executed this footwork and ball handling perfectly and the aggressive play calling was the exact way to get Brady going.  He needed some good throws under his belt to get his confidence going.  (Not an INT on his 1st throw for instance).

This clearly must have pissed him off to no end.  He went back to the grindstone as he has in the past and cleaned up his execution,instead of worrying obout others...  He did HIS job.  

Yes it is a team game that requires all 11 players to do their jobs.  But the #1 JOb is the QB obviously hence the most difficult position to play that demands other worldly talent.  Brady has it , but only displayed it in flashes during the first half of the season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Haha. Whatever Coolade. 

Oh, and here are some facts about the Pitt game from you and from me in the prediction thread.

Fact:

You said, "hmmm...  Polamalu doesnt worry you...?   You know hes going to be in Bradys face.   Rothleburger doesn't worry you...?  he can dink and dunk to Heath miller all day long like he did the last time teams met. Dick Lebeau doesn't worry you...?  This guy is the most creative aggressive DC in the league.  You don't think hes going to go after 36 year old Brady with everything they ve got? Plenty to worry about IMO."

And this, "OK...  Lets make sure that this is no longer a matter of question...  Tom (under .500 comp%, 36 year old, turnover vulnerable) Brady is no longer anywhere close to a top 3 QB in this league."

Fact:

I said, "This is the long and short of it. Pittsburgh, like all truly great teams (not one-off winners) won with a championship defense. LeBeau needs pass rushers to work his zone-blitz defense. At this point they are depleted. NE has already gone through three defenses that are much tougher than what Pittsburgh has going out there. Watch this week. Brady will have his best game of the season as will the WR corps. The Patriots will roll on the Steelers. Pats by 17 points. "

And then the second half of your post.  Again,  My points were quite factual.  The fact that Polamalu had a bad game along with the Steeeler defense had more to do with Brady andMCD and the Pats offensive preparation. 

Maybe this preparation was due to the proper "worrying" ahead of time. 

The second quote was Brady top 3...  sunday he re-entered himself into the discussion but not before that.   This game isn't about resume's... You gotta perform.  And not for just one game.  Hopefully Brady has found his groove and continues working at it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Z knows his stuff on this one. I have to agree. Coolade, sorry but you are losing some cred lately (not that you care) because every post I see, it seems you are throwing jabs at Brady. Are you in line to take over for Rusty when he finally umps?

Even after he played a great game it seems you were still reminded folks of his poor play weeks before. You got an axe to grind? Sure seems so. The new "Hey LOOK at me!" Poster?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Won't be taking shots at Mr. Tom Brady G. O. A. T. Tonight.

His haircut looks like isht. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Agree. Z makes a lot of good and logical points. Hard to believe after 8 weeks Brady just flipped a switch. The only logical answer is who is playing with him and the continuity Z mentioned. Can't be underscored enough.

to draw a parallel, look at the pats secondary with out Talib and without the benefit of continuity. Like night and day. Same applies to the offense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Haha. Whatever Coolade. 

Fact:

Fact:

And then the second half of your post.  Again,  My points were quite factual.  The fact that Polamalu had a bad game along with the Steeeler defense had more to do with Brady andMCD and the Pats offensive preparation. 

Maybe this preparation was due to the proper "worrying" ahead of time. 

The second quote was Brady top 3...  sunday he re-entered himself into the discussion but not before that.   This game isn't about resume's... You gotta perform.  And not for just one game.  Hopefully Brady has found his groove and continues working at it.

OH stop it Dude. You are starting to sound like Rusty!  You called out Brady and he Fired Back! Now give the man is due and bow down!  LOL

Z accurately described what will happen. YOu have nothing. Brady HAS Owned Troy his whole career. I think a healthy Gronk and AD and only using ONE rookie to compliment was a big part but the OTHER part is Pitts Pass rush S*cks so Brady knew he would have time and looked comfy back there throwing darts. I keep saying it. Qbs dont like getting hit. They really dont like getting hit 1st play of the game and all day after that which is what we had seen up until last week. No pass rush = Brady able to wait for WRs to get open. Pump Fakes arent possible with Lineman coming at you in 2 seconds.

O line provided more time. Better gameplan, better personell.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

So does his, Colt troll!

lmao!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Z knows his stuff on this one. I have to agree. Coolade, sorry but you are losing some cred lately (not that you care) because every post I see, it seems you are throwing jabs at Brady. Are you in line to take over for Rusty when he finally umps?

Even after he played a great game it seems you were still reminded folks of his poor play weeks before. You got an axe to grind? Sure seems so. The new "Hey LOOK at me!" Poster?

+10000

Z is spot on.

Different receivers on the field every game, mostly a combination of inconstant rookies being the focal point.  Bahh

What changed?  2 actual NFL receivers returning, consistency and continuity, no rookies as focal points, the way defenses have to play that.  All any team had to do was take out the most constant receiver(who ever that was each week) and laugh at the rookies dropping balls and running incorrect routes.  Luckily TB burned them on it, on occasion.

Should be thanking TB for holding it together as much as possible during that time, not bashing him.  There is a reason no teams start 4 rookie skilled players on offense.

Don't know what happened to coolaid.   Bashing a very accurate and sound opinion, calling out posters for the threads they create.  WT F?

Must have drank some of Rusty's stupid juice.

Never considered him an agenda driven troll before, but consider it done!  Too bad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Haha. Whatever Coolade. 

Fact:

Fact:

Coolade is a troll, Z.  He earned a spot on my ignore list a long time ago ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

OG and other critics...

Could you be more specific?  The 'continuity' part or the 'myriads' part...?  I type out a detailed post as to how Brady improved this past week and you call that Brady bashing.  Plus Im pretty sure I'm entitled to disagree with Z's analysis since I explained why its wrong half the time. 

See if you can filter out the kneejerk troll calling response long enough to digest a couple facts.  This team doesnt win ANYTHING going forward unless Brady looks more like what we saw last week.  #2 This board would be boring as a pile of sh1!t if everyone locked step and agreed on everything.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Haha. Whatever Coolade. 

Fact:

Fact:

Coolade is a troll, Z.  He earned a spot on my ignore list a long time ago ...

OH sh1t...!!    I'm a what...?  according to you...  and who tf are you...?  Apparently another dimwit who can't accept facts and gloms onto another persons' post.  Fascinating ... Ive been on here 6 times longer than you BTW...  OK... Mr Mighty...lol.  Appreciate the ignore since you dont have the ability to add anything. .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

Strong run game followed by Play action passing..............sounds familiar, will have to check my old posts to see if maybe I said that............Great day by Brady......Quiet one by The Boy Blunder McDaniels

They had a great gasme plan today. They attacked the steelers weakness in their secondary... the safeties. They attacked the seams and exposed the steelers inability of the steelers safeties to adequately identify and cover the those routes. Brady did today what he has struggled with this year... he made the correct decison on almost every single throw. He is the best i have ever seen at doing this but for a myriad of reasons he has struggled with his decision making this year.

Myriads of Reasons take 1

1.) Seams: Gronkowski, like any great combo-TE, really dominates the seems. This has a reciprocal effect in a concept offense like the Erhardt Perkins. It opens up underneath routes, it draws safeties away from exterior routes, and it clears a path for runners. How manytimes did we see Ridely, Bolden, or Blount get to the second level and find their way into a seem created by Gronk?

2.) Correct decisions: Brady's made mostly correct decisions this season. ESPN has an article about this, stating how presnap, prethrow he has been great. Credit that for the low amount of turnovers this offense has generated, even if they have had trouble punching it in. Since the end of the Saints game Brady's lost some touch on his passes, but the "hand" injury seems to account for some of that. The miscues and tie-ups are three fold. A few have been bad plays by Brady, like anyone always makes: he isn't a machine. Many have been a result of poor decisions by WRs. I can't underscore this enough, they make reads on multiple levels  on every single down too. It's odd that so many give a few rookies the benefit of the doubt ... not odd illogical.  Even if one player is 95% accurate in their decision making, it doesn't and cannot force other players to be that way. Even this week, Dobson broke off one 'go' route too late missing a back shoulder throw, and he turned a 'go' into a 'corner' when it should have been an 'out' route. Because his stable mates are no longer KT (who also made mistakes) and Hooman (who simply doesn't get open), those micues weren't exaggerated. They were lost in the mix of proper execution by most players. This is how you bring mistake prone rookie along; earlier this season NE was forced to play them all at once. It IS a recipe for poor execution from everyone. 

Lastly, the extreme flux in the offensive personell has led to inconsistent groupings. Until this week, this week alone, NE hasn't practiced with and started the same starting group of five position players once all season. They've had to try Develin in for Hooman, Boyce was starting one week, Dobson missed time, and Thomkins at one point (a guy they left off the roster this week) was their #1 target. Only Edelman, who is ok but not great, has been there all season. This isn't turnover, it's flux. And when you are in flux it is difficult enough for WRs/TEs to be on the same page, let alone when those players are rookies who frequently make mistakes as to what page they should even be reading to begin with.

3.) Execution. Yes, Tom was missing some throws in that middle stretch when his hand was (is?) injured. But the sheer number of drops basically kill execution because mistakes downs compound themselves. Just look at the 3 & out sequence from the 3rd yesterday. Run for loss, Edelman drop, unmanageable third and long. If Edelman had held the easy pass, it's a third and short. That was a perpetual cycle early in the season. It was exacerbated in the middle games by injuries, BRady not making the cleanest throws (the INT to Gronk being one throw that was just not sharp and could have been a completion if it's on target). 

The Verdict:

Continuity breeds execution. 

Consider the situation as thus; by the end of the bye week this offensive starting group will, essentially, be coming out of training camp. The offseason attrition, in season injuries, etcetera, have created this scenario. Up until now, it's been backups and people that weren't ready to play. 

Nice take!

nice if you like a lot of words that don't say anything... then state the obvious. 

Continuity breeds execution...  Hmmm thats profound.  lol.

The myriad cannot be explained by something so obvious as continuity.  cmon , man youre insulting your own intelligence.  THe myriad is more like an enigma.  A funk,  a conundrum that resides in the brains of one Tom Brady and partner Josh MCD.

AS in the creative genius and the skilled craftsman.  OR the lack thereof. plus the contributions of a couple of Binkies.  Namely, Gronk and DA.

Brady and McD did not perform well at all for 8 games and the results were obvious.. 115 yards passing last week...?  After 8 weeks this is what you put out...?  Yikes ...  Apperently it was a huge wake up call.

Put out or get out... MCD.   What was the result ...?  An attacking play action game plan similar to the defense's aggressive gameplan in the second half of Miami game.   Excellent hand faking and quickness by Brady getting into throwing position and delivering the ball on time.  Recievers getting open since the play action and aggressive route running loosened up the coverage scheme but THE KEY WAS BRADY...!   He was the one executing.  Finally.  Coupled with this aggressive playcalling, Brady was in his element.  Being the competitive animal that he is ,  This gameplan suited him perfectly.  He throws effectively down the seams and you could see the quickness in his dropbacks.  This was clearly something he must have worked on last week .  It was like night and day.  HIs vision and recognition was excellent.  Getting back quicker gave him more perceived time to see the field.  This resulted in him looking off polamalu and hitting Amendola wide open.  Curiously, Dobson was also open on his out and up route on the same side on that touchdown.

Of course Zbull will explain that the receivers finally made the right read... yup sure , got it. This was play design and execution with 2 OUt and up routes and 2 seam routes flooding the deep zones.  Brady looked off POllyhairdo and Hit DA.  Congrats to MCD for this play design and call.

This aggressive gameplan is what produced the results , not continuity,  lol.  Continuity would have put out another vanilla product with Brady running around for his life while defenses feed on the repeated tendencies of non imagination. 

Really, it's time to simply ignore you. Your contributions here are worthless. Learn the game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No, it's not swollen. What a myth.

^ Mental case.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

He has already admitted he comes here drunk and posts. This is one of Rustys many accounts:

His name says it all.

http://www.recipesart.co.uk/xml_gal/195/big/Harvey%20Wallbanger%20image.jpg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Never considered him an agenda driven troll before,

I did. I considered him Rusty more than once.

Sections
Shortcuts