I guess the Fan Boy, Haters club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I guess the Fan Boy, Haters club

In response to shenanigan's comment:

One day we'll look back, and wish we could still have the "what makes the Patriots great" arguments - HOF QB, or HOF coach.

Maybe not. We may well know in a few more years. Certainly the facts at this point support the former being the key to our success.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Won't be taking shots at Mr. Tom Brady G. O. A. T. Tonight.

His haircut looks like isht. 

You are isht.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

condescension will get you nowhere except up a more serious creek...  JOke is on you .  Ha ha.  Back up your ridiculous post with some facts perhaps...?

No...   better to attempt to ridicule the person questioning your "profound" contributions.  Get over yourself...  and in the process get your head out yur butt since you are "continually" making a complete jakkkazzss out of yourself.

Haha. Whatever Coolade. 

Oh, and here are some facts about the Pitt game from you and from me in the prediction thread.

Fact:

You said, "hmmm...  Polamalu doesnt worry you...?   You know hes going to be in Bradys face.   Rothleburger doesn't worry you...?  he can dink and dunk to Heath miller all day long like he did the last time teams met. Dick Lebeau doesn't worry you...?  This guy is the most creative aggressive DC in the league.  You don't think hes going to go after 36 year old Brady with everything they ve got? Plenty to worry about IMO."

And this, "OK...  Lets make sure that this is no longer a matter of question...  Tom (under .500 comp%, 36 year old, turnover vulnerable) Brady is no longer anywhere close to a top 3 QB in this league."

Fact:

I said, "This is the long and short of it. Pittsburgh, like all truly great teams (not one-off winners) won with a championship defense. LeBeau needs pass rushers to work his zone-blitz defense. At this point they are depleted. NE has already gone through three defenses that are much tougher than what Pittsburgh has going out there. Watch this week. Brady will have his best game of the season as will the WR corps. The Patriots will roll on the Steelers. Pats by 17 points. "

And then the second half of your post.  Again,  My points were quite factual.  The fact that Polamalu had a bad game along with the Steeeler defense had more to do with Brady andMCD and the Pats offensive preparation. 

Maybe this preparation was due to the proper "worrying" ahead of time. 

The second quote was Brady top 3...  sunday he re-entered himself into the discussion but not before that.   This game isn't about resume's... You gotta perform.  And not for just one game.  Hopefully Brady has found his groove and continues working at it.

OH stop it Dude. You are starting to sound like Rusty!  You called out Brady and he Fired Back! Now give the man is due and bow down!  LOL

Z accurately described what will happen. YOu have nothing. Brady HAS Owned Troy his whole career. I think a healthy Gronk and AD and only using ONE rookie to compliment was a big part but the OTHER part is Pitts Pass rush S*cks so Brady knew he would have time and looked comfy back there throwing darts. I keep saying it. Qbs dont like getting hit. They really dont like getting hit 1st play of the game and all day after that which is what we had seen up until last week. No pass rush = Brady able to wait for WRs to get open. Pump Fakes arent possible with Lineman coming at you in 2 seconds.

O line provided more time. Better gameplan, better personell.

Better gameplan exactly.  As in , more aggressive and I just said that.  Got it .  YOu dont think Brady looked quicker in his dropbacks...?  His footwork was better.  HE PLAYED BETTER...  Uh... do you realize how extreme you people  have taken this? 

I can't even say that Brady played better than the week before... !   Right. ..? We have to lock step with Zbulloney and his elaborate analysis that its all about the receivers and Brady is just a machine that makes perfect throws on every dropback.  Sure... OK. 

UM... Is there any rational thinking  out there....?  And youre right I dont really care.   what ... youre going to call me a name.   wow... Let's all censor our commentary to fit into this narrow perfectly boring angle.  Thats real dumb .  Plus I completely owned Z IN this argument.   Of course he ran away and let his comrades do his bidding... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Did someone point out a Brady issue in this thread? I can't think of anything else that would get Babe to return from his 200th time never posting here again

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Did someone point out a Brady issue in this thread? I can't think of anything else that would get Babe to return from his 200th time never posting here again

What are you talking about fool? You're the one who most recently said he went to some better board. Go back there, not a single soul has missed you here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Tom absolutely owns Troy Palumalu....Troy must have nightmares about Tom. How often did Tom get him to turn the wrong way by looking off him? Six? Five? Whatever it was it was surgical. I hope people realize the once in a lifetime talent Brady is and what he has done for this franchise, because you won't be seeing something like him again for a long, long time.

And his hand is absolutely swelled out of proportions right now and he (nor anyone on the team) is making a big deal out of it...the thing looks broken too me, it really does. Imagine if he was playing with a broken throwing hand? Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was. Not a bit.

Well that would be a stretch , even for a tough guy like Brady, Hurlman.  THrowing a football takes all the bones in your hand and then a few more in your arm and shoulder .  The grip alone would not hold up to a broken bone.   Swelling occurs from bee stings too.  Hard to read too much into it.  No way you could fire bulletts like Brady was without healthy mechanics.  He truly was great yesterday.    Hopefully he found something in his footwork / set up and delivery ... but he looked a step quicker to me. 

I guess you're right, but did you see that hand? It's been two weeks and its still swollen pretty bad.

You could see his knucles this time. Last week it looked like a blown up surgical glove.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Sweet...    no more comments from Babe Parilli.    psyched. ....   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sweet...    no more comments from Babe Parilli.    psyched. ....   

Yeah, I won't be making a fool of you any longer. But look at the bright side. You manage to pull that off pretty well without my help. LMAO@U

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

spoke too soon.   damn.   There he goes again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Comical backpedalling and accusations.  Why Zbull?  Because I don't agree with you...?  Sorry I have my own take and experience to apply to the issues under discussion and I find yours often times dumb , but trying to sound intelligent.
      Sorry if I read through it half gagging but then having to call you out (since you have no problem attacking mine).  Thing is I back up my posts with examples and people can make up their own minds if they find it interesting or not.  THey don't need you to come along and declare it a joke post.  Again why...?   Because I mentioned you and your ridiculous analysis in there somewhere.   Attack the messenger...!  That is no joke...lol  .  Its ignorant.

Getting back to the analysis...  Thank you for this sentence.

It's really simple, having one set of players that aren't executing well for diverse reasons will yeild different results than having players that execute well the majority of the time.

Huh...?  As long as it makes sense to you, buddy.    Wow.  I thought the "simple" answer was 'continuity'....   lol.   Just trying to follow, Zbull...  Relax.

Yes in fact Brady did wake up.    That is what produces completions, einstein...  not hoping that some receiver magically reads your mind and changes his route to catch one of your scuds as you have repeatedly stated.  As I pointed out in my "joke" post he executed this footwork and ball handling perfectly and the aggressive play calling was the exact way to get Brady going.  He needed some good throws under his belt to get his confidence going.  (Not an INT on his 1st throw for instance).

This clearly must have pissed him off to no end.  He went back to the grindstone as he has in the past and cleaned up his execution,instead of worrying obout others...  He did HIS job.  

Yes it is a team game that requires all 11 players to do their jobs.  But the #1 JOb is the QB obviously hence the most difficult position to play that demands other worldly talent.  Brady has it , but only displayed it in flashes during the first half of the season.

Accusations? Because you are outlandish. "Zbull?" Really? haha. I suppose I should call you foolade and use a bunch of #$#%@ to blank out meaningless insults?
     That would, I suppose, put me on your level.

I didn't even ADDRESS my post to you man, and you came in firing with insults a long narrative that is as easy to undo as a velcro sneaker. And now you are going to work a fiddle between your fingers and make it seem like people should take you seriously?

If you didn't notice any difference in his footwork set up, delivery, and timing then youre not paying attention and know very little about the QB position.

There is no demonstrable difference in Brady's footwork or mechanics through the course of games. This is pseudo analysis on your part, the point of which is to pin the blame on one player.

It's obvious to me I know a LOT more about the QB than you.

not hoping that some receiver magically reads your mind and changes his route

Look, again, I'm really sorry you don't understand how NFL passing works. Really. But you need to get over it.

NFL routes are a variable sequence of routes that come off of a route stem. It's called the route tree. Adjusting the the responsibility of reading your keys before the snap, and at the secondary levels is the single greatest hurdle WRs face coming into the NFL from college. 

Do you literally deny the existance of this? Really?

The demonstrable (as in over and over) failure of young WRs to grasp this on the NFL level, the documentable learning curve of Thompkins, Dobson, et al, are just facts of how the game is played. It's not on them, as they are doing what rookies frequently do.

make up their own minds

I'm going to remind you ... YOU barged in here calling ME Zbull and insulting MY post. I suppose we can leave it up to people to "make up their own minds." If that is the case, sorry. Again, you've lost. No one is buying what you are selling. You are basically getting dragged through the mud on this thread ... again .... in front of the whole forum. As another poster said above you come off as someone screaming "Hey look at ME' as opposed to someone who is interested in thoughtful analysis.

Try a.) not taking potshots at me (really, I don't follow you around calling you names) and b.) cultivating narratives that at least consider uncertainty and multi-causality. What you are writing simply isn't believable. It lacks credibility.

It's one dimensional. Narrow. It overlooks the overwhelming factors like the a.) league high drops per team, b.) the high number of incorrectly run routes c.) the extreme roster turnover and attrition from last season that left NE with unproven players, and d.) week to week flux at the position and the resulting strains that is going to place on execution across the board.

Instead it focuses on insults and threats directed toward me and the automatic gainsaying of anything I have posted that doesn't fit a constricted narrative. Neither of these help you, rather they make you appear Napoleonic or desperate.

It moves on to vaguely reference a the mechanics of one players in a pseduo-analytical reference that has nothing to what was actually going on out there over the course of games that led to a systemic dropoff in performance: i.e., missed blocks, poor running, poor route running, missed keys, poor focus on receiving, and yes a smattering of mistakes by the QB that in the largest context make up a very minimal amount of the team's inefficiency. Furthermore it is largely incredible as a story to posit that a player after years of playing well, suddenly, and inexplicably loses his mechanical precision ... then suddenly regains it.

Then it overlooks the GLARINGLY obvious point: ONCE THE VETERANS CAME BACK EVERYTHING RAN SMOOTHLY.

But you'd have people here believe that adding Amendola and Gronk, and replacing Ridley as a full time starter are externalities to the offensive efficiency? It's pure coincidence. Right? What say you? You never, ever have answers for anything I ask you.

In short I say your post sounds like a joke because it literally sounds like a joke. If that is your contention. I can't possibly take it seriously.

The team was in disarray because of the above personell factors, and the resulting issues with execution. It was OBVIOUS to the naked eye that most of the young players, additions, and promoted special teams/PS players NE was fielding as an offense were not even remotely ready as a unit to run this offense at a high level of execution.

You don't have to agree with me, but have an ounce of introspection and self-doubt .... because no one believes you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

condescension will get you nowhere except up a more serious creek...  JOke is on you .  Ha ha.  Back up your ridiculous post with some facts perhaps...?

No...   better to attempt to ridicule the person questioning your "profound" contributions.  Get over yourself...  and in the process get your head out yur butt since you are "continually" making a complete jakkkazzss out of yourself.

Haha. Whatever Coolade. 

Oh, and here are some facts about the Pitt game from you and from me in the prediction thread.

Fact:

You said, "hmmm...  Polamalu doesnt worry you...?   You know hes going to be in Bradys face.   Rothleburger doesn't worry you...?  he can dink and dunk to Heath miller all day long like he did the last time teams met. Dick Lebeau doesn't worry you...?  This guy is the most creative aggressive DC in the league.  You don't think hes going to go after 36 year old Brady with everything they ve got? Plenty to worry about IMO."

And this, "OK...  Lets make sure that this is no longer a matter of question...  Tom (under .500 comp%, 36 year old, turnover vulnerable) Brady is no longer anywhere close to a top 3 QB in this league."

Fact:

I said, "This is the long and short of it. Pittsburgh, like all truly great teams (not one-off winners) won with a championship defense. LeBeau needs pass rushers to work his zone-blitz defense. At this point they are depleted. NE has already gone through three defenses that are much tougher than what Pittsburgh has going out there. Watch this week. Brady will have his best game of the season as will the WR corps. The Patriots will roll on the Steelers. Pats by 17 points. "

And then the second half of your post.  Again,  My points were quite factual.  The fact that Polamalu had a bad game along with the Steeeler defense had more to do with Brady andMCD and the Pats offensive preparation. 

Maybe this preparation was due to the proper "worrying" ahead of time. 

The second quote was Brady top 3...  sunday he re-entered himself into the discussion but not before that.   This game isn't about resume's... You gotta perform.  And not for just one game.  Hopefully Brady has found his groove and continues working at it.

OH stop it Dude. You are starting to sound like Rusty!  You called out Brady and he Fired Back! Now give the man is due and bow down!  LOL

Z accurately described what will happen. YOu have nothing. Brady HAS Owned Troy his whole career. I think a healthy Gronk and AD and only using ONE rookie to compliment was a big part but the OTHER part is Pitts Pass rush S*cks so Brady knew he would have time and looked comfy back there throwing darts. I keep saying it. Qbs dont like getting hit. They really dont like getting hit 1st play of the game and all day after that which is what we had seen up until last week. No pass rush = Brady able to wait for WRs to get open. Pump Fakes arent possible with Lineman coming at you in 2 seconds.

O line provided more time. Better gameplan, better personell.

and Brady is just a machine that makes perfect throws on every dropback.  Sure... OK

Misrepresenting my position doesn't help your very weak position. Not at all. I've never said that. I've said nothing even resembling that.

Plus I completely owned Z IN this argument.

Haha. Look around you. See who agrees with that statement. You can make a crown out of paper and call yourself king, but it doesn't make it so.

This was almost, not quite, as bad as the post you tried to start up about Brady "missing" Dobson on the fourth down drop.

You basically higtailed it out of there after the entire forum came in questioning why you would even bother starting such a ridiculous post. You didn't even man up and confront everyone who saw how wrong you were.

But don't let me get in the way of you blowing your stack and posting a bunch of ill thought out mish mosh laced with hollow chest pouding and insults. Carry on. But at the very least find another person to follow around annoying please.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Then it overlooks the GLARINGLY obvious point: ONCE THE VETERANS CAME BACK EVERYTHING RAN SMOOTHLY.

Who would say the problem isn't the inexperienced players....

but rather the HOFer.....

then claim that when veteran/experienced people replace the inexperienced.....

and the problem went away....

that somehow the HOFer suddenly got his shyte together again, and the inexperience wasn't the issue?

Only a fool would conclude that. (or somebody with an agenda.)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Comical backpedalling and accusations.  Why Zbull?  Because I don't agree with you...?  Sorry I have my own take and experience to apply to the issues under discussion and I find yours often times dumb , but trying to sound intelligent.
      Sorry if I read through it half gagging but then having to call you out (since you have no problem attacking mine).  Thing is I back up my posts with examples and people can make up their own minds if they find it interesting or not.  THey don't need you to come along and declare it a joke post.  Again why...?   Because I mentioned you and your ridiculous analysis in there somewhere.   Attack the messenger...!  That is no joke...lol  .  Its ignorant.

Getting back to the analysis...  Thank you for this sentence.

It's really simple, having one set of players that aren't executing well for diverse reasons will yeild different results than having players that execute well the majority of the time.

Huh...?  As long as it makes sense to you, buddy.    Wow.  I thought the "simple" answer was 'continuity'....   lol.   Just trying to follow, Zbull...  Relax.

Yes in fact Brady did wake up.    That is what produces completions, einstein...  not hoping that some receiver magically reads your mind and changes his route to catch one of your scuds as you have repeatedly stated.  As I pointed out in my "joke" post he executed this footwork and ball handling perfectly and the aggressive play calling was the exact way to get Brady going.  He needed some good throws under his belt to get his confidence going.  (Not an INT on his 1st throw for instance).

This clearly must have pissed him off to no end.  He went back to the grindstone as he has in the past and cleaned up his execution,instead of worrying obout others...  He did HIS job.  

Yes it is a team game that requires all 11 players to do their jobs.  But the #1 JOb is the QB obviously hence the most difficult position to play that demands other worldly talent.  Brady has it , but only displayed it in flashes during the first half of the season.

Accusations? Because you are outlandish. "Zbull?" Really? haha. I suppose I should call you foolade and use a bunch of #$#%@ to blank out meaningless insults?
     That would, I suppose, put me on your level.

I didn't even ADDRESS my post to you man, and you came in firing with insults a long narrative that is as easy to undo as a velcro sneaker. And now you are going to work a fiddle between your fingers and make it seem like people should take you seriously?

If you didn't notice any difference in his footwork set up, delivery, and timing then youre not paying attention and know very little about the QB position.

There is no demonstrable difference in Brady's footwork or mechanics through the course of games. This is pseudo analysis on your part, the point of which is to pin the blame on one player.

It's obvious to me I know a LOT more about the QB than you.

not hoping that some receiver magically reads your mind and changes his route

Look, again, I'm really sorry you don't understand how NFL passing works. Really. But you need to get over it.

NFL routes are a variable sequence of routes that come off of a route stem. It's called the route tree. Adjusting the the responsibility of reading your keys before the snap, and at the secondary levels is the single greatest hurdle WRs face coming into the NFL from college. 

Do you literally deny the existance of this? Really?

The demonstrable (as in over and over) failure of young WRs to grasp this on the NFL level, the documentable learning curve of Thompkins, Dobson, et al, are just facts of how the game is played. It's not on them, as they are doing what rookies frequently do.

make up their own minds

I'm going to remind you ... YOU barged in here calling ME Zbull and insulting MY post. I suppose we can leave it up to people to "make up their own minds." If that is the case, sorry. Again, you've lost. No one is buying what you are selling. You are basically getting dragged through the mud on this thread ... again .... in front of the whole forum. As another poster said above you come off as someone screaming "Hey look at ME' as opposed to someone who is interested in thoughtful analysis.

Try a.) not taking potshots at me (really, I don't follow you around calling you names) and b.) cultivating narratives that at least consider uncertainty and multi-causality. What you are writing simply isn't believable. It lacks credibility.

It's one dimensional. Narrow. It overlooks the overwhelming factors like the a.) league high drops per team, b.) the high number of incorrectly run routes c.) the extreme roster turnover and attrition from last season that left NE with unproven players, and d.) week to week flux at the position and the resulting strains that is going to place on execution across the board.

Instead it focuses on insults and threats directed toward me and the automatic gainsaying of anything I have posted that doesn't fit a constricted narrative. Neither of these help you, rather they make you appear Napoleonic or desperate.

It moves on to vaguely reference a the mechanics of one players in a pseduo-analytical reference that has nothing to what was actually going on out there over the course of games that led to a systemic dropoff in performance: i.e., missed blocks, poor running, poor route running, missed keys, poor focus on receiving, and yes a smattering of mistakes by the QB that in the largest context make up a very minimal amount of the team's inefficiency. Furthermore it is largely incredible as a story to posit that a player after years of playing well, suddenly, and inexplicably loses his mechanical precision ... then suddenly regains it.

But you'd have people here believe that adding Amendola and Gronk, and replacing Ridley as a full time starter are externalities to the offensive efficiency? It's pure coincidence. Right? What say you? You never, ever have answers for anything I ask you.

In short I say your post sounds like a joke because it literally sounds like a joke. If that is your contention. I can't possibly take it seriously.

The team was in disarray because of the above personell factors, and the resulting issues with execution. It was OBVIOUS to the naked eye that most of the young players, additions, and promoted special teams/PS players NE was fielding as an offense were not even remotely ready as a unit to run this offense at a high level of execution.

You don't have to agree with me, but have an ounce of introspection and self-doubt .... because no one believes you.

Whatever buddy ,  Im on here to make sense and write well .  Whotf cares if someone like you doesn't get it...?   YOure blind to some things that are slapping you in hte face.  Youre all worked up since I called you on a few statements .  Youre probably not used to that.  SEems like you have people that take your side.  Congrats.  But polish up your act since you bring it on yourself by hypocritically throwing barbs at my posts and then crying when I do it to you...lol.

Also youre just plain irritating.  I don't mind arguing with you but this response to my post is all chopped up and hard to follow.  Plus you edited out  part of my post.  At least when I responded to your post in 2 parts I left it intact with statements highlighted.  Then you don't even bother  to comment on the sentence that I highlighted.

One would think that there would be agreement that Brady executed his position better this week than last.  Its obvious.  But you can't  ...lol .  Doesn't fit your agenda from past statements... right?    This is why you are open to disagreement . you don't have an open mind.   YOure  trapped in your narrow line of thinking.  

I acknowledge the fact that I come off edgy ...  but this probably goes back several posts and threads where we have just disagreed on basic stuff.  YOu started the attack mode with multiple condescending comments, then it was game on.  So  it is what it is .  Your insults are right there with mine.  Its kind of humorous.  But anyway Ive made my points repeatedly.  Hope somebody out there gets it.  YOu dont have the ability.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Z knows his stuff on this one. I have to agree. Coolade, sorry but you are losing some cred lately (not that you care) because every post I see, it seems you are throwing jabs at Brady. Are you in line to take over for Rusty when he finally umps?

Even after he played a great game it seems you were still reminded folks of his poor play weeks before. You got an axe to grind? Sure seems so. The new "Hey LOOK at me!" Poster?

+10000

Z is spot on.

Different receivers on the field every game, mostly a combination of inconstant rookies being the focal point.  Bahh

What changed?  2 actual NFL receivers returning, consistency and continuity, no rookies as focal points, the way defenses have to play that.  All any team had to do was take out the most constant receiver(who ever that was each week) and laugh at the rookies dropping balls and running incorrect routes.  Luckily TB burned them on it, on occasion.

Should be thanking TB for holding it together as much as possible during that time, not bashing him.  There is a reason no teams start 4 rookie skilled players on offense.

Don't know what happened to coolaid.   Bashing a very accurate and sound opinion, calling out posters for the threads they create.  WT F?

Must have drank some of Rusty's stupid juice.

Never considered him an agenda driven troll before, but consider it done!  Too bad.

um....  Specifically what opinion...?  What thread are you referring to?  Wow, quite comical haw you idiots band togethetr.... and drink your 'stupid juice'.  Hahaha. Look at y'all.  Joke.  lol@yurazzzses.   defending your dippysh1t zbundino. 

Have an original thought perhaps? Is that so challenging for yur brain cells.  lol.  Glomming onto another posters argument and not offering anything original...   sad .... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

No, it's not swollen. What a myth. He had his fingers taped pre Miami game and that was it.

You types that are gayer than gay for Brady are such losers.  

You have no idea what you are talking about.  It was mentioned several times during the game yesterday, you probably go to the bar and watch by yourself and want everyone to think those are your friends.  Bwahahahaha.  You probably didn't hear it because of the noise. 

He has already admitted he comes here drunk and posts. This is one of Rustys many accounts:

His name says it all.

http://www.recipesart.co.uk/xml_gal/195/big/Harvey%20Wallbanger%20image.jpg

Bwahahahahaha, so Rusty is a drunk?  That explains it all!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Z knows his stuff on this one. I have to agree. Coolade, sorry but you are losing some cred lately (not that you care) because every post I see, it seems you are throwing jabs at Brady. Are you in line to take over for Rusty when he finally umps?

Even after he played a great game it seems you were still reminded folks of his poor play weeks before. You got an axe to grind? Sure seems so. The new "Hey LOOK at me!" Poster?

+10000

Z is spot on.

Different receivers on the field every game, mostly a combination of inconstant rookies being the focal point.  Bahh

What changed?  2 actual NFL receivers returning, consistency and continuity, no rookies as focal points, the way defenses have to play that.  All any team had to do was take out the most constant receiver(who ever that was each week) and laugh at the rookies dropping balls and running incorrect routes.  Luckily TB burned them on it, on occasion.

Should be thanking TB for holding it together as much as possible during that time, not bashing him.  There is a reason no teams start 4 rookie skilled players on offense.

Don't know what happened to coolaid.   Bashing a very accurate and sound opinion, calling out posters for the threads they create.  WT F?

Never considered him an agenda driven troll before, but consider it done!  Too bad.

um....  Specifically what opinion...?  What thread are you referring to?  Wow, quite comical haw you idiots band togethetr.... and drink your 'stupid juice'.  Hahaha. Look at y'all.  Joke.  lol@yurazzzses.   defending your dippysh1t zbundino. 

Have an original thought perhaps? Is that so challenging for yur brain cells.  lol.  Glomming onto another posters argument and not offering anything original...   sad .... 

Clomming?  Really.

Here's a clue.  Z's position and mine coincide.

co·in·cide  (kn-sd)

intr.v. co·in·cid·ed, co·in·cid·ing, co·in·cides 1. To occupy the same relative position or the same area in space. 2. To happen at the same time or during the same period. 3. To correspond exactly; be identical. 4. To agree exactly, as in opinion; concur. See Synonyms at agree.     The position I am referring to is continuity ;    con·ti·nu·i·ty

noun \ˌkän-tə-ˈnü-ə-tē, -ˈnyü-\

: the quality of something that does not stop or change as time passes : a continuous quality

: something that is the same or similar in two or more things and provides a connection

Here's an original thought for you. 

Every day Brady practices with Amandola, Gronk, JE, Larry, Moe and Curly.  They practice and practice and practice but come game time there is no Gronk or there is no Amendola or they added Shep to  larry, moe, and curly.

Now larry, moe curly and shep, aren't very good because becoming good takes time, practice, talent, continuity,,,,, (playing together)

Larry, moe and curly don't really know their assignments because in practice, they are limited because Gronk and Amendola and Edelman take most of the snaps with each of them getting a chance.

Come game time who does TB see when he takes the field?  No Gronk or no Amandola  or a combination with Maybe only Gronk and larry moe and curly.  You get the pic.  Only one of them is very good and he is playing with 3, who are not.

The D's see this too and take out Gronk or Amandola or Edelman, or who is the flavor for that day.  That leaves larry, moe curly and shep.

Now any person with a brain  cell can see that GRONK AND AMENDOLA AND EDELMAN with either larry, moe, curly or shep, is a much better option because you are not relying on no good players  because your only good one is double or triple covered.  Isn't that how they presumably practice?  Isn't a continuous flow of three vets better than a weak 3 rookies?.

Isn't that who BB is putting on the field, given the option.?  Ya, there's a reason for that.

Imagine taking 3 steps back and preparing to throw, only no one is near where they are supposed to be.  You hesitate, Right?  Or you throw the ball away or you get sacked. Hmmm seems to be a lot of that.

Now imagine taking 3 steps back and preparing to throw and everybody is where they are supposed to be.  REVELATION!!!!!

Big difference, better execution, no hesitation, no confusion= better results

That is the improvement you think you see with the QB.  Truth is it was always there. Just not with the receivers, not constantly= no continuity.

No one instantly woke from a coma and became the GOAT again.

It's a miracle!!!!!!!   BWAHAHAHA

Speaking of waking up, You might want to.

That WOULD REQUIRE not glomming the stupid juice that your good buddy sells..

Cheers!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

No, it's not swollen. What a myth.

^ Mental case.

Hey, you can believe Rusty or you can believe your lying eyes  . . . 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

^ Mental case.

The biggest myth I've seen perpetrated here is that Rusty ever graduated from college. LMAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

^ Mental case.

The biggest myth I've seen perpetrated here is that Rusty ever graduated from college. LMAO

Can anything this guy says be believed?  He didn't go to college.  He doesn't have a job.  Now it comes out that he is a drunk.  The guy is a loser spending his entire day on a football forum.  Now tell me, what kind of person does that?  A drunk who is a loser.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

+10000

Z is spot on.

Clomming?  Really.

co·in·cide  (kn-sd)

intr.v. co·in·cid·ed, co·in·cid·ing, co·in·cides 1. To occupy the same relative position or the same area in space. 2. To happen at the same time or during the same period. 3. To correspond exactly; be identical. 4. To agree exactly, as in opinion; concur. See Synonyms at agree.     The position I am referring to is continuity ;    con·ti·nu·i·ty

: the quality of something that does not stop or change as time passes : a continuous quality

: something that is the same or similar in two or more things and provides a connection

Every day Brady practices with Amandola, Gronk, JE, Larry, Moe and Curly.  They practice and practice and practice but come game time there is no Gronk or there is no Amendola or they added Shep to  larry, moe, and curly.

Now larry, moe curly and shep, aren't very good because becoming good takes time, practice, talent, continuity,,,,, (playing together)

Larry, moe and curly don't really know their assignments because in practice, they are limited because Gronk and Amendola and Edelman take most of the snaps with each of them getting a chance.

Come game time who does TB see when he takes the field?  No Gronk or no Amandola  or a combination with Maybe only Gronk and larry moe and curly.  You get the pic.  Only one of them is very good and he is playing with 3, who are not.

The D's see this too and take out Gronk or Amandola or Edelman, or who is the flavor for that day.  That leaves larry, moe curly and shep.

Now any person with a brain  cell can see that GRONK AND AMENDOLA AND EDELMAN with either larry, moe, curly or shep, is a much better option because you are not relying on no good players  because your only good one is double or triple covered.  Isn't that how they presumably practice?  Isn't a continuous flow of three vets better than a weak 3 rookies?.

Isn't that who BB is putting on the field, given the option.?  Ya, there's a reason for that.

Imagine taking 3 steps back and preparing to throw, only no one is near where they are supposed to be.  You hesitate, Right?  Or you throw the ball away or you get sacked. Hmmm seems to be a lot of that.

Now imagine taking 3 steps back and preparing to throw and everybody is where they are supposed to be.  REVELATION!!!!!

That is the improvement you think you see with the QB.  Truth is it was always there. Just not with the receivers, not constantly= no continuity.

Cheers!

Ok...  So this original thought (story) is the reason that Brady played better.   In other words conversely, youare saying that this story is the reason that Brady struggled(played poorly, threw picks, fumbled,etc) for the 1st seven games since you can't count Dolphins game since Gronk was in there.

So if you are to be believed ... PLease look at  highlighted items.  

Belichick and MCD, 2 of the most experienced coaches in the league are inadvertantly sabotaging their offense by robbing the eventual starters of snaps during the week.  After 7 weeks of practice and games and training camp They field a team of receivers that "dont know their assignments".

Brady, HOF QB with tons of experience doesn't know who is playing receiver until "come game time"......?  Thats brilliant lol.  LIKe  thre is no plan to slowly bring Gronk back where he is practicing but not playing in live games.  Brady just walks out there on the field and surprise....!    Man this sucks nobody is where they are suppposed to be.

comical.  Now if you are referring to a specific play where a mistake was made, your argument or story could have some specificity and cred.  but as stated its really dimwitted.   HOF coach legend and HOF QB cant get on the same page with their preparation to even know who is going to be on the field.  I think you might be listening too much to Gronks MOM and other bright media sources, or your Buddy ZZZZZ.

Enough about your story...  The fact is that Brady played well Sunday and poorly the prior week and downright mediocre the first 7 games.   (70 something passer rating compared to career 90 something).  Even though during his entire career he had to mix and match receivers , Caldwells, Givens, Gaffneys, etc.  but more recently a short pass specialist Wes Welker.   Of course there are reasons he was mediocre,  but his performance was UN-Bradylike for whatever reasons,  and likely, or definitely a combination of several, but the most important reason is right between his ears.  As in, given the limitations of new receivers , He and MCD could not make it happen with any consistency.  He's done it before but this season ,not.  Glad to see he and MCD finally got his and the Offenses sh11t together last week.

These are facts , Just stop it with the kneejerk stupid juice calling crap when somebody posts facts.  Go ask Brady.  He'll tell you straight out .  The offense played better and he played better . They go together but the chicken or the egg is basically what we are arguing about...Correct...?  But trying to ignore the most obvious reason an offense looks better (QB execution) is downright assinine. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

+10000

Z is spot on.

Clomming?  Really.

co·in·cide  (kn-sd)

Cheers!

Ok...  So this original thought (story) is the reason that Brady played better.   In other words conversely, youare saying that this story is the reason that Brady struggled(played poorly, threw picks, fumbled,etc) for the 1st seven games since you can't count Dolphins game since Gronk was in there.

So if you are to be believed ... PLease look at  highlighted items.  

Belichick and MCD, 2 of the most experienced coaches in the league are inadvertantly sabotaging their offense by robbing the eventual starters of snaps during the week.  After 7 weeks of practice and games and training camp They field a team of receivers that "dont know their assignments".

Brady, HOF QB with tons of experience doesn't know who is playing receiver until "come game time"......?  Thats brilliant lol.  LIKe  thre is no plan to slowly bring Gronk back where he is practicing but not playing in live games.  Brady just walks out there on the field and surprise....!    Man this sucks nobody is where they are suppposed to be.

comical.  Now if you are referring to a specific play where a mistake was made, your argument or story could have some specificity and cred.  but as stated its really dimwitted.   HOF coach legend and HOF QB cant get on the same page with their preparation to even know who is going to be on the field.  I think you might be listening too much to Gronks MOM and other bright media sources, or your Buddy ZZZZZ.

Enough about your story...  The fact is that Brady played well Sunday and poorly the prior week and downright mediocre the first 7 games.   (70 something passer rating compared to career 90 something).  Even though during his entire career he had to mix and match receivers , Caldwells, Givens, Gaffneys, etc.  but more recently a short pass specialist Wes Welker.   Of course there are reasons he was mediocre,  but his performance was UN-Bradylike for whatever reasons,  and likely, or definitely a combination of several, but the most important reason is right between his ears.  As in, given the limitations of new receivers , He and MCD could not make it happen with any consistency.  He's done it before but this season ,not.  Glad to see he and MCD finally got his and the Offenses sh11t together last week.

These are facts , Just stop it with the kneejerk stupid juice calling crap when somebody posts facts.  Go ask Brady.  He'll tell you straight out .  The offense played better and he played better . They go together but the chicken or the egg is basically what we are arguing about...Correct...?  But trying to ignore the most obvious reason an offense looks better (QB execution) is downright assinine. 

HERE are the facts dimwit.  My story is aptly told.  Yours is BS.  FACT!

Christopher Price; stats:

Every week over the course of the regular season, we’ll present a list of the Patriots’ “offensive touches,” a running tally of which one of the offensive skill position players is getting the most looks. Like our weekly look at targets, it can occasionally be an inexact stat, but it remains a good barometer of how confident the coaches (and quarterback) are when it comes to the skill position players at their disposal. Nine weeks into the regular season, here’s a breakdown of the New England offense for 2013:

RB Stevan Ridley: 127 (118 rushes, 9 catches), 9 negative rushes, 1 negative reception, 2 fumbles lost
    RB LeGarrette Blount: 70 (70 rushes, 0 catches), 8 negative runs, 1 fumble lost
    RB Brandon Bolden: 55 (38 rushes, 17 catches), 3 negative runs, 1 negative reception
    WR Julian Edelman: 51 (2 rushes, 49 catches), 6 dropped passes
    WR Aaron Dobson: 31 (0 rushes, 31 catches), 1 negative reception, 7 dropped passes
    WR Danny Amendola: 24 (1 rush, 23 catches), 1 negative reception
    WR Kenbrell Thompkins: 23 (0 rushes, 23 catches), 7 dropped passes
    QB Tom Brady: 23 (23 rushes, 0 catches), 25 sacks, 14 kneeldowns, 2 fumbles lost
    RB Shane Vereen: 21 (14 rushes, 7 catches)
    TE Rob Gronkowski: 19 (0 rushes, 19 catches)
    TE Michael Hoomanawanui: 9 (0 rushes, 9 catches)
    WR Austin Collie: 3 (0 rushes, 3 catches)
    FB James Develin: 2 (0 rushes, 2 catches)
    RB Leon Washington: 1 (1 rush, 0 catches)
    TE Matthew Mulligan: 1 (0 rushes, 1 catch)
    WR Josh Boyce: 1 (0 rushes, 1 catch)

Some offensive notes:The Patriots ran 71 plays on Sunday against the Steelers and 17 of them were in shotgun, a rate of 24 percent. To this point in the season, the Patriots have been in shotgun formation on 262 of their 633 offensive snaps, a rate of 41 percent. (Last year through nine

games, the Patriots were in the shotgun for 352 of their 710 plays, a rate of 50 percent.) … Against the Steelers, the Patriots were in no-huddle for 19 of their 71 snaps, a rate of 27 percent. On the year, the Patriots have operated in a no-huddle on 105 of their 633 plays from scrimmage — 17 percent of the.

LQQK at the groupings:

JE is your #1 for 5 games.

AMandola is # 1 for 1 game

Gronk # 1 for 3 games

JE is the #2 for 1 game.

Amandola # 2 for 1 game

Thompkins/ Dobson are the # 2/3's for 7 games. until Gronk, Amadola return, making Dobson/ JE 3/4.      BEST GAME!

The JE, #1,Thompkins, #2 Dobson #3, combo,  ( 6 games), produces 17 DROPS

The Gronk, Edelman/Amandola, Dobson/Thompkins combo produces 3 DROPs in (3 games.)

This does not include the grievous incompletions which are as bad if not worse than the drops.

Groupings matter, talent matters, continuity matters

NOT RELYING ON YOUR  3 WORST RECEIVERS, FOR 6 GAMES, MATTERS!

Now, show me a QB who can do that, better.

You won't find one because no other QB in the NFL has had to go through that.

God bless TB!

WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Coolade just bludgeoning Shizzles, Pezzy and Co.   Great read and quite comical.

Coolaid bludgeoned NO ONE!   Coolaid was bludgeoned by EVERY ONE!

Why do you ALWAYS see the opposite of reality?

No chance of you EVER waking up, you are eternally comatose, now and forever AMEN!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Coolade just bludgeoning Shizzles, Pezzy and Co.   Great read and quite comical.

Gotta appreciate an objective observer...  It did seem like a thorough bludgeoning and humorous as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Gotta appreciate an objective observer...  It did seem like a thorough bludgeoning and humorous as well.

REALLY?   I thought there was still hope for you, unlike your buddy in his perpetual vegetative state, but I guess I was wrong.

See, I can admit when I am wrong.  You should try it some time.Wink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

REALLY?   I thought there was still hope for you, unlike your buddy in his perpetual vegetative state, but I guess I was wrong.

See, I can admit when I am wrong.  You should try it some time.Wink

Tears!

You have never admitted when you have been wrong! Ever!

Brady sucked in our last 3 AFC title games with 3 TDs and 7 INTS. Admit it!

Here's your chance, you fraud!

You really need to stop talking about yourself like that.

For 1, it's odd

For 2, no one wants to hear it

and...

3, you are a liar, have zero integrity and are the joke of the century.

Sections
Shortcuts