I had a Premonition/Ephinany/Flashback last night...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I had a Premonition/Ephinany/Flashback last night...

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Og...  Nice epiphany, it does make sense and I think Blount /vereen is the best combo for all the above reasons.  I give bolden the edge over Ridley as the change of pace because he is the dual threat better at catching the ball and of course holding onto it.

But again it is a depth issue going forward.  If anyone goes down the dynamic changes and Ridley gets more touches and team has to take that chance.

[/QUOTE]

How will Blount be better with ball control when he fumbles exactly as much as Ridley?

In Kevin Faulks first 500 carries he fumbled 10 times(  3more then Ridley) Imagine if we pulled the plug on him as you suggest we do with Ridley? 

I just don't understand.

[/QUOTE]

Let me Break it down for you again. I know football. Ive watched Blount in Tampa. Everyone should be aware of his fumble problems BUT they havent happened HERE since he has come to NE for 3 REASONS. # 1, tampa has been a cr appy team with no leadership. 2, Blount used to run reckless and hurdle defenders atleast twice a game. Ive seen him do that ONCE since coming here. 3.) Blount was benched in Tampa and has made a CONSERTED effort to put  BOTH hands on the ball when he runs now. So yes he USED to fumble a lot but since his ONE here this season, he has been Great. So RIDLEY needs to ALSO take care of the ball and not be careless.  Do you understand that. Not being disrespectful but I dont get why you are putting up career numbers and all these other runners. Do you like to see Ridley fumble away games or not. This aint about AP or Lynch who run under diff. circumstances.

[/QUOTE]
    I would take Ridley over Blount any day and I would bet that every coach in the NFL would as well.

[/QUOTE]

Really? Every NFL coach would rather have the guy who averages less per carry and fumbles more often? That doesn't seem likely.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: I had a Premonition/Ephinany/Flashback last night...

[/QUOTE]

Really? Every NFL coach would rather have the guy who averages less per carry and fumbles more often? That doesn't seem likely.

[/QUOTE]

Did you take a poll of every other head coach?  seriously, I am not saying Blount is a better runner but if he can replace the production along with Vareen, he will be on the field more. Its not about how good he is. Its about him not paying attention to detail and with a stable of backs, the guys who stress ball control will be the ones toting the rock on sunday. Nice rebuttal though. Sure looks like a backpedal.  So far THIS year its Ridley 3, Blount 1

Do you always live in the past?  Blount has CORRECTED it in one year of being here. Ridley in 3 years is still displaying bad habits. I'll let the personell do the talking and check back in a couple weeks with ya