I hate Pollard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAT-from-India. Show PAT-from-India's posts

I hate Pollard

I hate Pollard... I am not sure if he was right or wrong ...I know one thing his acts costed us the last season... and he now has taken away welker for long.... why he has to take a player from his knees always...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Re: I hate Pollard

Did you even see the actual play?  Welker got hurt without Pollard touching him. His knew gave out and he fell down. Pollard only touched him after that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

hes  just bad luck for us. glad we arent playing him next week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Pollard didn't touch Welker but it was very crazy that he was the guy that wiped out Brady last year. Caused Welker to make his cut today. Intercepted Brady today. Recovered the fumble in the end-zone today. I think there was 1 or 2 more big plays or hits he was involved with today as well.

They were just talking about them all on the Mohegan sun sports show. They were calling him Patriots cryptonite. Just coincidence but crazy strange just the same.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Pollard has a rep for being kind of a dirty, opportunistic, take chances kind of guy.  That is why he gets his Fumble recoveries/causes, and interceptions because he takes chances.  If it wasn't for him injuring Brady (because it was Brady) and the things he said after the fact he would be a guy Belichick would have gone after. He tends to like players who play tough against the Patriots... see Welker.
    Anyway, I'm not in his camp by any means but this injury is interesting only in the context that he was involved though tenuously.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Pollard is a ScUm* B@g.  His driving at Hoyer made me think the hit on Brady wasn't an accident. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Y'know, I saw that "cheap" shot yesterday, and I think it was perfectly legal.  He left his feet and went high because it's now illegal to hit a QB low (Brady Rule).  He led with his shoulder, which avoids the illegal, lead-with-the-helmet call.  Still, he got called for roughing the passer, which was unjustified IMHO since he seemed to leave his feet before the pass was thrown.  As always, it was a close call, but I think the Pats benefitted from YET ANOTHER bogus roughing-the-passer call.  Y'all like to talk about Peyton's phantom PI calls (and there may have been a few I've disagreed with too), but the Pat QBs seem to get phantom roughing calls...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Pollard is a ScUm* B@g.  His driving at Hoyer made me think the hit on Brady wasn't an accident.

The way he rolled up on Brady's knee made me think the hit on Tom wasn't an accident.  Sad to say it but these dirty plays go on all the time, see Carson Palmer and numerous other rolling hits; these players know the results of their actions, a knee doesn't bend sideways...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

JulesWinfield, go choke on your lunch you cockroach.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

1.  Wasn't it Pollard who also pushed Brady after a first half pass, long after the throw, and Brady was screaming for a call?

2.  Pollard didn't touch Welker, it was a total fluke injury.

3.  Pollard makes the interception and Sam Aitken gets clobbered on the same play in total pain.

4. Pollard takes the Flying Cheap Shot at Hoyer.

5.  Pollard gets the fumble recovery.

6.  Pollard wipes out Brady.

Must be karma.  We gotta sign this guy.

Sections
Shortcuts