I hate the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I hate the Jets

Have always disliked them. Even more now that rex is the coach, and I dispise Holems, Edwards, and the other one.

They need to lose this stupid game. I am sick of being tied with them. How are we to move up and take that top spot if we keep tying with them.

even if we win today we will still be tied with them and they are still first ugh

I hate this. Someone offer me some peace and hope here. If we keep wining games and they keep wining we aren't moving into first place.

Geez great they just got another TD. Why didn't we get some of those players this summer? We should have signed them. ugh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: I hate the Jets

Calm down.  The CB fell down on that Holmes TD.

If Gary Kubiak had a brain he'd just defend that stupid slant route they run over and over.

NY should win this game with ease, but they'll lose in FOxborough and @ Pitt.

Maybe even @ Chicago, too.

They've been lucky for a month, but this their last cupcake opponent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

In Response to Re: I hate the Jets:
    Calm down.  The CB fell down on that Holmes TD. If Gary Kubiak had a brain he'd just defend that stupid slant route they run over and over. NY should win this game with ease, but they'll lose in FOxborough and @ Pitt. Maybe even @ Chicago, too. They've been lucky for a month, but this their last cupcake opponent.
    Posted by BBReigns

I agree here, we only need to worry about us and our games, and especially the one on Dec 6. And I double hate em

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Hang in there, Houston just took the lead!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

NY still has to come to Foxborough and Pitt, Ipot. Also to Chicago. Do people Sanchez and the Jets?

Again, it's the slant routes.  Just defend the middle of the field and keep him in the pocket.

He loves the 3 step drop slant route or the roll out to Keller or Holmes. That's all he does.

Houston just has terrible coaching.    Most good or very good Ds will defend that predictability pretty easily.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

This would be huge if the Texans can knock off the Jets! I've watched evey Jets game in recent weeks and the way they are winning is getting very annoying! Please TEXANS hold on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

can you believe this BS!!!? Jets win again

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

STILL HATE EM

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: I hate the Jets:
    NY still has to come to Foxborough and Pitt, Ipot. Also to Chicago. Do people Sanchez and the Jets? Again, it's the slant routes.  Just defend the middle of the field and keep him in the pocket. He loves the 3 step drop slant route or the roll out to Keller or Holmes. That's all he does. Houston just has terrible coaching.    Most good or very good Ds will defend that predictability pretty easily.
    Posted by BBReigns

And what is all that TB did last year? Over and Over again. Oh right that's OK it's the f ucking Patsies.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

GDI!!!!!!!! Jets pull one out of their @ss again

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I don't like the Jets but I don't share the same disdain some of the younger generation (I'm 53) has for the Jets. In my day it was the Dolphins always who we disliked the most. I would even root for the Jets over the Steelers and possibly the Colts. The Fins owned us from 69-84. We only won in Miami twice between 66 and 84. Dolphins-Jets in playoffs. I'd root for the Jets. Just a generational thing I guess. I can't believe the Texans couldn't stop them. Two weeks in a row they blow it.

Sections
Shortcuts