I HATE the Pats offense without Hernandez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I HATE the Pats offense without Hernandez

This has been a problem for two years now.  Anytime Hernandez is out with an injury, the Pats offense seems anemic and can rarely get anything going.  Very nervous as his injury this time seems very serious.  Going to be hard enough to get past Arizona today as a black cloud hovers over Foxboro, but I feel downright ill thinking about Baltimore next week without him. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: I HATE the Pats offense without Hernandez

its not due to him. mcd belongs in philly  they want td or nothing.  don't believe in 2nd or 3rd down

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

on and 3rd 9 and we do a play action pass.....stupid

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

what she said

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

It's the result of one less serious weapon off the field and it makes it that much harder for everyone else to get open. But, really we hve enough weapons to win and day, we just played very poorly and had very costly penalties.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I hate it WITH Hernandez.  We still don't have a WR that can get behind a defense.  I think that is the biggest thing that hobbled us today.  I also think McDaniels called a game that seemed very much like what O'brien was calling.  Really obvious run and pass formations.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

P.A. on 3rd and 9 was ignant.  I still feel that mcdaniels has a slight edge over obrien.  slight being a very key word.  Obrien was way to predictable; mcdaniels is still a rookie on the practice squad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

it really does mess things up...since our offense is eye-deep in 2 TE power formations. Can't do it w/ just one.

I'm thinking we're gonna need a FB for sure now....unless they can pick up another TE that is Hernandez like...

Sections
Shortcuts