I hate to kick Ocho when he's down... BUT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hate to kick Ocho when he's down... BUT

Isn't he supposed to be one of the better veteran receivers in the league.  Has time really passed him by or did all those years with the Bengals ruin him? I just don't know what more I can say about the guy.  I always have liked him and thought he was a really good receiver but he just doesn't fit with the Patriots.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: I hate to kick Ocho when he's down... BUT

He is hurting the team.

Problem is....who's better?

Not Eddleman.

Price...don't know when she'll ever get on the field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatech34. Show gatech34's posts

I did not like this signing from the beginning. He drops big passes alot. I don't think he fits with the Pats either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

I really think the Bengals had become that toxic an environment, the Pats plucked Corey before Cinci robbed him but i'm worrying Paul Brown has turned his ability into mush.  Patience, still.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

That TD pass he choked was a pass Caldwell routinely caught throughout the season of which he played for the Pats until he dropped the one in the AFC Championship game.  So far Ocho isn't up to par with the Caldwell level.  And I'm not knocking Caldwell here because he made an important impact for the Pats that year other than the crucial drop.  And then he got fired for that drop.  Ocho's hands are descent at best and that's not a new trend.  I don't feel confident when the balls up in the air and he has separation.  All I could say after that miss was, "Moss would have caught that ball".  Football isn't a personality contest.  There are better hands out there.  I'm done with Ocho.  Even after he has a good game or two, I'm still done with it.  He doesn't have high quality hands and I'll never trust that.  They'll lose more by trying to make it work than they'll gain in the end.

I hope I'm wrong.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, let's be fair here.  How big of a day did Branch have?  We are back in the Moss days, Welker getting 2/3 of the passes.  Only this time, the other 1/3 are going to Gronkowski.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: I hate to kick Ocho when he's down... BUT:
    [QUOTE]Well, let's be fair here.  How big of a day did Branch have?  We are back in the Moss days, Welker getting 2/3 of the passes.  Only this time, the other 1/3 are going to Gronkowski.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I read Branch was double teamed all day opening up Welker.  Should have opened up Ocho too but he is unreliable at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

I'm ok with kicking Ocho when he's down. 

He ef­fing s­ucks, he'll never help us win a game, and we should dump him tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

To be down you first have to be up. They should have bought him a bus ticket to Cinci and cab fare to the Greyhound station as soon as the game was over.

Bye bye Chokocinco.

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

BB needs to cut him NOW!!!!! before he ruins the team anymore. He doesn't fit. Sorry about that but get someone who does. Even the announcer said that Tom, Wes, and Deion were talking about how well the can gel and that Tom said he has NO chemistry with Ocho. I don't want Tom forcing him the ball. Heck he can't even hang onto it in the end zone. We could have won had he hung onto the ball. who drops it in the end zone. C'mon man

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Hernandez is a better deep threat than Cinco, and he doesn't even go deep.  Poor Welker, that guy does everything and then some, only to be left hanging by inept wide outs who can't do their job.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Hard to know how much the dropped TD hurt them sice they still scored a TD on that drive. 

But the weak effort on the second pick was a real ba sign.  He should have been working straight across the field, not fading. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I agree Wes works hard real hard and I hope he gets a new contract.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

If we don't got for a WR high in the draft next year, I'll be shocked.  We obviously need one.  Moss was something of a one-trick-pony (and a mildly malcontent diva at the end to boot), but at least he reliably drew double teams and stretched the field.  Ocho . . . . He's a more expensive, less reliable Branch.  Can be too easily shut down.  I also think it seemed Brady may have forced that one INT to him.  Don't want a receiver on the team you have to codle with targets . . . .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Pats were hurting bad with Hernandez being out....that said, Ocho does seems to be struggling with the Pats system....oh well, I'd rather lose this one then the ones at the end of the season. Give the Bills their props...even if this one was gift wrapped.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

What we really need is a healthy Hernandez because this offense did not look like its dominant self without him. Yes Welker and Gronk had monster days but everyone else struggled mightily.

Thing is, even with Brady throwing 4 picks, one of which was a pick 6, we still only lost by 3 at the very end and where in it with 3 minutes to go so its not like it was a horrific loss by any accounts.

Chad's drop was very VERY frustrating but we scored on that drive regardless. The cut where Chad didn't cut and take inside position on their corner leading to a Brady pick was worse then the drop IMO. He is still clearly learning, hopefully he learns faster because we will need him if Hernandez is gone for longer then predicted.