I have a conspiracy theory!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbfan12. Show tbfan12's posts

I have a conspiracy theory!

What if Seymour and Belichick are in on some kind of agreement. That Seymour plays for the Raiders for this year but next offseason the Patriots re-sign him. The Patriots get a 1st round pick and Seymour back. Am I crazy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: I have a conspiracy theory!

Yes, you are. Seymour wants big money, Belichick want's to get better without a huge salary in his way. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Yes. Yes you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Ooops. I see someone else shares my opinion.

Don't worry. I won't say jinx and you don't owe me a coke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mirandoaotros. Show mirandoaotros's posts

I was thinking something along the lines today. We know Seymour wants money (who doesn't). So, what if Bill shows him the life away from the winning ways, so Seymour comes back, horrified from the life away from foxboro, at a discounted price next year.

The thought was worth a laugh in the afternoon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Seymour is no fan of the Patriots anymore

He will never come back

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

He still likes money doesn't he? HAHA It's all business with 93. That movie phrase must be his life... Show me the money!!! And I don't blame him!!! I wish I could squash guys for millions of dollars too!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xavyre. Show xavyre's posts

In Response to I have a conspiracy theory!:
    [QUOTE]What if Seymour and Belichick are in on some kind of agreement. That Seymour plays for the Raiders for this year but next offseason the Patriots re-sign him. The Patriots get a 1st round pick and Seymour back. Am I crazy?
    Posted by tbfan12[/QUOTE]

Why would BB want to resign someone who is washed up at 30?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

The only things that holds ANY merrit to this post is that in '10 Season it may be a CAPLESS season!  ALSO...I was just reading that Seymour has not reported to the Raiders & the Raiders coach said that Seymour had to finish up some stuff with the Pats before arriving...

BUT I agree, why would we want him back if the Pats defense is getting younger!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: I have a conspiracy theory!:
    [QUOTE]The only things that holds ANY merrit to this post is that in '10 Season it may be a CAPLESS season!  ALSO...I was just reading that Seymour has not reported to the Raiders & the Raiders coach said that Seymour had to finish up some stuff with the Pats before arriving... BUT I agree, why would we want him back if the Pats defense is getting younger!
    Posted by mrtm70[/QUOTE] lets call it inexperience.it fails every time.we could have a hundred players in there early 20,s on the team,but if they are not great playmakers,what good are they?the only great young play maker we have is mayo.you cant count welker,he would be considered middle to old age,for he is pushing into his thirtys in a year,or two,but so is seymour.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JordanFromMontreal. Show JordanFromMontreal's posts

In Response to I have a conspiracy theory!:
    [QUOTE]What if Seymour and Belichick are in on some kind of agreement. That Seymour plays for the Raiders for this year but next offseason the Patriots re-sign him. The Patriots get a 1st round pick and Seymour back. Am I crazy?
    Posted by tbfan12[/QUOTE]

Seymour never overly impressed me! He seemed to lack intensity and true desire to get to the ball and rip your head off. I dont know him persoanlly, but i always got the impression, he has way more talent then he even knows, and if he would play with more drive he would be a true force. Je kinda look lack luster and a little lazy on the field and in the locker room. Greast guy though. I like the move and would welcome him back at a reduced price to finsih his career. Although, i bet he isnt too happy with Bill and the patriots and might take time to not be so bitter and come back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I have a conspiracy theory! : Seymour never overly impressed me! He seemed to lack intensity and true desire to get to the ball and rip your head off. I dont know him persoanlly, but i always got the impression, he has way more talent then he even knows, and if he would play with more drive he would be a true force. Je kinda look lack luster and a little lazy on the field and in the locker room. Greast guy though. I like the move and would welcome him back at a reduced price to finsih his career. Although, i bet he isnt too happy with Bill and the patriots and might take time to not be so bitter and come back.
    Posted by JordanFromMontreal[/QUOTE]

Last year Seymour led the Pats with the most unassisted tackles and the most sacks. Sorry he did not "look" excited to you or do a Shawn Merriman dance to draw attention, but I would look at the stats, not the Hollywood moves.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I don't think there's an according-to-Hoyle conspiracy, but I bet BB strongly suspects that after one year in Oakland Semour will be dying to return to NE at a reasonable price...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have a conspiracy theory! : Last year Seymour led the Pats with the most unassisted tackles and the most sacks. Sorry he did not "look" excited to you or do a Shawn Merriman dance to draw attention, but I would look at the stats, not the Hollywood moves.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea[/QUOTE]

These BB ball lickers don't care. We trade a 29 year old class act star and he is "washed up". We pick up a 31 year old injury prone malcontent and they praise BB for the genius pickup of a stud. If BB picked Ryan Leaf up, they ould claim he is an excellent resurrection project.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Yes