I have an opinion

but I guess I'm not allowed to post it

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: I have an opinion

In Response to I have an opinion:
    [QUOTE]but I guess I'm not allowed to post it
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

You can, but only on days when Patsfan isn't home drunk and still drinking. Or when he finally passes out. But those few minutes a day are golden.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: I have an opinion:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have an opinion : Too bad I don't drink.  Nice try, though.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Well then, you should probably take it up. Anthing to change your current state.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I have an opinion : You can, but only on days when Patsfan isn't home drunk and still drinking. Or when he finally passes out. But those few minutes a day are golden.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

He doesn't have time to drink.  He's too busy hitting the refresh button on his browser hoping to see a new post he can respond to with one of his signature one-liners that mean absolutely nothing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder what percentage of ppl that are pissed about Brady's second int were also saying the Pats needed a deep throat.

Freudian slip?  I mean really, who doesn't need a good deep throat?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have an opinion : Same as your posts....

I don't think you understand how the ignore button works.

You do get that they can't see your comments, right?

Me?  I don't put you on ignore because then I'd lose the entertainment value. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: I have an opinion": [QUOTE]  Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE] Thanks for the chuckle!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: I have an opinion": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have an opinion : How has this guy not been banned since 2008?  I can't figure it.  He's clearly violated every rule of the board and he somehow acts like he hasn't. PatsFan1966 also reported Jeffab on a thread he created and then comically reported him. All the mods have to do is look at this board once and they can see who the combative and belligerent troll types are.  You could just easily do a clean sweep and just save the board with that instead of the mods acting like the trolls and violators are good for the bad. It's just bizarre. Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] Pssst. He is trying to be Bernard Pollard on this board. The forum killer

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to I have an opinion:
    [QUOTE]but I guess I'm not allowed to post it
    I have an opinion about that but don't want this thread to turn into another patsfansince1966 rant from inside his insane asylum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have an opinion : How has this guy not been banned since 2008?  I can't figure it.  He's clearly violated every rule of the board and he somehow acts like he hasn't. PatsFan1966 also reported Jeffab on a thread he created and then comically reported him. All the mods have to do is look at this board once and they can see who the combative and belligerent troll types are.  You could just easily do a clean sweep and just save the board with that instead of the mods acting like the trolls and violators are good for the bad. It's just bizarre.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

I'm stumped, too.  Back in the day all it took was the wrong use of a word to get a ban. 

I honestly think he's got some significant issues; he exhibits overt signs of, well, a host of psychological tendancies.  I hope that he's actually got some help, because at the very least is a significant anger management issue.

I've tried to help him on these boards from time to time, just by agreeing with certain, rational things he writes.  Every time, he has come back with an angry diatribe.  I'm done with it.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

[QUOTE] 

Hilarious!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have an opinion : How has this guy not been banned since 2008?  I can't figure it.  He's clearly violated every rule of the board and he somehow acts like he hasn't. PatsFan1966 also reported Jeffab on a thread he created and then comically reported him. All the mods have to do is look at this board once and they can see who the combative and belligerent troll types are.  You could just easily do a clean sweep and just save the board with that instead of the mods acting like the trolls and violators are good for the bad. It's just bizarre.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

King, you're kidding me, right.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have an opinion : He's like Adolf-he thinks what he's doing is right.

That is like the pot telling the snow itis black.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]Doesn't Rusty do the same?  Yet I don't see you complaining about him.

Because Rusty actually talks football and provides second to none analysis. Most of the people that have a problem with him are the trolls who provide no substance to this board. Wait, a minute. That's just like you! If you were still a d0uche and actually provided relevant info, a lot of people wouldn't have a problem with you. But no, all you do is come here and critique every single thought that people post. If you hate it here and think there are so many morons, then LEAVE! Believe me when I tell you that absolutely nobody would grieve over your absence.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

I have the answer but just can't seem to want to share it...  The all seeing eye told me so...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Doesn't Rusty do the same?  Yet I don't see you complaining about him.

It isn't about Rusty. It is about you. Be responsible for yourself and stop making excuses.

Next thing you'll tell is that it wasn't your fault, it was the one-armed man. Or the Warriors. 

Be responsible for what you do.

Sections
Shortcuts