I have no words for that loss...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I have no words for that loss...

except the call by BB to go for 4 and 2 was stupid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: I have no words for that loss...

That PI call on Butler was horrible, but yes, Belicheck has to take the blame for this one....wasting his timeouts like that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

I just don't even understand what BB was thinking, they had the game in hand, why would they take that risk... and wasting of the timeouts I don't even begin to understand.

STUPID! They blew this game, completely they had it in hand and just let it slip through their fingers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

i feel sick to my stomach after this one.... WOW????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

Look, the Colts won fairly, it wasn't the Refs. It was BB that lost this game for them. He wasted their timeouts, for what, I have no idea and he should NEVER have gone on the 4th down, they should have punted, they probably would have won at that point. I don't know what BB was thinking, but I hope he explains it, for once.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to I have no words for that loss...:
    [QUOTE]except the call by BB to go for 4 and 2 was stupid.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

We deserved it but this one is gonna hurt for a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: I have no words for that loss...:
    [QUOTE]Look, the Colts won fairly, it wasn't the Refs. It was BB that lost this game for them. He wasted their timeouts, for what, I have no idea and he should NEVER have gone on the 4th down, they should have punted, they probably would have won at that point. I don't know what BB was thinking, but I hope he explains it, for once.
    Posted by mtbr1975[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Colts did deserve to win. There's still the chance the Colts would have scored w/ so much time left.

The pats left too many points on the field - and stopped being aggressive when they needed it the most. Giving the ball to the Colts at our own 30.....ummmmmm, I still can't believe what I witnessed

Sections
Shortcuts