I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable

Go ahead and hate me but, I'm one of those NE fans that can't help but like Peyton Manning. Every time I see this guy he just rules the field. Watching a recording of the Giants game last Sunday evening and man, they looked awesome. 160 yards on the ground. 250 in the air. 3 TD's by Manning and their defense looked absolutely monstrous! But, the way Manning runs the show is very impressive. I love football. Period. I love seeing execution. Manning does it better that anyone. Don't get me wrong, Brady is my favorite but, how can you not look at Manning and say he isn't a great QB? The Colts just played smash mouth football against the Giants and they sent them reeling! 

As it stands now, the Patriots don't have a chance against the Colts. I kept thinking "Thank God they aren't playing the Patriots tonight!" the whole game. Freeney? Monster all night. Addai runs like a back we need to have in our backfield. I'm no Colts troll. I am just being objective about this and had to give credit where it's due. If the Patriots want to beat the Colts this year, they had best execute like I saw the Colts do Sunday. We need good play calling. Mix it up. Utilize our TE's the way they should be. I'm hoping I see them do it this week against Buffalo. We should crush them. But, still, I don't rule out Buffalo as a threat. 

If O'Brien can't come up with a good game plan then really, BB needs to call the shots. But, O'Brien's plays are maddening to me. Brady has fresh, gifted players in Tate, Edleman, Welker, Moss, Hernandez, Gronkowski, Crumpler and now, perhaps even Woodhead. Time to let them loose and use Moss as the wild card when needed. Otherwise, it could be a long season. 

I certainly hope not. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Re: I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable

LOL!  the Colts are beatable....they are 1 - 1....that second 1 means that they LOST.

Remeber they got shelled by Houston? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

In Response to Re: I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable:
    LOL!  the Colts are beatable....they are 1 - 1....that second 1 means that they LOST. Remeber they got shelled by Houston? 
    Posted by m1024us

Oh, I know that. Yes, they are beatable. But, I was talking about the Giants game and how they looked. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable : Oh, I know that. Yes, they are beatable. But, I was talking about the Ginats game and how they looked. 
    Posted by mrbungle

Yeah, the Giants looked bad...And it wasn't because of the Colts.....The Colts looked worse in week 1 than the Giants did in week 2.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable : Yeah, the Giants looked bad...And it wasn't because of the Colts.....The Colts looked worse in week 1 than the Giants did in week 2.....
    Posted by m1024us

All that said, the Colts are head and shoulders above the Pats. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Funny . . .

when I saw what the Colts did to Blue New Jersey, Houston occured to me as the team I've been understimating.

Of course, the Texans barely squck by (that's probably not a word) a pretty bad Washington team, so again . . .  what have we learned?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I don't respect the Giants this year.  They're a 6-10 team until they prove otherwise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Thats why there is a big fat 1 in that L column. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

In Response to I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable:
    Go ahead and hate me but, I'm one of those NE fans that can't help but like Peyton Manning. Every time I see this guy he just rules the field. Watching a recording of the Giants game last Sunday evening and man, they looked awesome. 160 yards on the ground. 250 in the air. 3 TD's by Manning and their defense looked absolutely monstrous! But, the way Manning runs the show is very impressive. I love football. Period. I love seeing execution. Manning does it better that anyone. Don't get me wrong, Brady is my favorite but, how can you not look at Manning and say he isn't a great QB? The Colts just played smash mouth football against the Giants and they sent them reeling!  As it stands now, the Patriots don't have a chance against the Colts. I kept thinking "Thank God they aren't playing the Patriots tonight!" the whole game. Freeney? Monster all night. Addai runs like a back we need to have in our backfield. I'm no Colts troll. I am just being objective about this and had to give credit where it's due. If the Patriots want to beat the Colts this year, they had best execute like I saw the Colts do Sunday. We need good play calling. Mix it up. Utilize our TE's the way they should be. I'm hoping I see them do it this week against Buffalo. We should crush them. But, still, I don't rule out Buffalo as a threat.  If O'Brien can't come up with a good game plan then really, BB needs to call the shots. But, O'Brien's plays are maddening to me. Brady has fresh, gifted players in Tate, Edleman, Welker, Moss, Hernandez, Gronkowski, Crumpler and now, perhaps even Woodhead. Time to let them loose and use Moss as the wild card when needed. Otherwise, it could be a long season.  I certainly hope not. 
    Posted by mrbungle

W.T.F!!! Thats it, I'm leaving work early and need to get hammered............

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Imo I think the Vikings are the team that look unbeatable. The gunslinger is back and Adrian Peterson is up for a monster year! Their defense is good and I can't find a weak spot on the team! Saints got lucky against them in the playoffs last year so Brett is hungry and he's been so accurate throwing to all his recievers. If someone actually beats them this year I'll be shocked! The other team would have to be Dallas. Jason Garret has been very creative with his playcalling and they've been playing some great effecient mistake free football! I'm with you on the Colts though as far as the AFC goes. If the Giants and the great Eli Manning couldn't beat them then who can???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

MrBungle...   a true New England fan would not claim their team doesn't stand a chance against another team...  you can have concerns, but, say " not have a  chance."?  Seems all you want to do with this post is get some grief and you will!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Hear ye, Pats fans. 

1.  The colts are not only beatable.  They are beaten. 
    2.  Pmike - I am glad you are finally awaking from your slumber.  The Texans are a good team.  I don't know how much I believe in psychology, but if I were a big believer in it, then I'd be a big buyer of the notion that the colts were the texans kryptonite regardless of their talent, and until they figured out how to deal with the colts, they weren't going to be going anywhere.  This is similar, I believe, to the way the pats were kryptonite to the colts, but look at things now. 
    3.  The colts are still very good.  In fact, if Joseph Addai continues to run like he has the last 2 games (and didn't for a couple of years) and the oline finds a way to gel into a more cohesive unit, then the colts will still be one of the few teams to consider coming out of the AFC. 
    4.  The colts actually had a chance against the Texans.  They made far far too many mistakes in that game including dropped passes on third down, penalties on 3rd down, 2 punts inside Houston's 40.  The colts were down 3 at the half.  Down 10 early in the 4th when Collie fumbled at the Houston 9 after a 42 yd catch.  A TD there and the colts would have been down 3 with more than 10 minutes to play.
    5.  Every year over the past 4 or 5, Indy gets shredded on the ground by a team and people want to suggest the team is in decline.  Indy's always done a good job of shoring that problem although not completely eliminating it.  This year is no different. 

Mr. Bungle is not completely wrong in his assessment.  And I'd say the pats have some problems now with Faulk down.  Good thing Tom's found a TE.  That will ease some of the pain of the Faulk loss. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

He is not completely wrong? Really cause he said they look unbeatable and I have seen them get beat so yes he is completely wrong.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

You obviously did not see them play NYG, because it was as complete a shellacking as I have seen in a while.  Offense and Defense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Calm down fellow Patriots Fans. I'm not a troll (look at my posts). Sheeesh. I was commenting on the game WITH THE GIANTS. I said they looked unbeatable "as it stands now". Sure Houston beat them but, Houston is nothing to laugh at now IMO. Ask the Colts. 

Look, I watch most NFL games. I watch ALL Patriots games. I've been a Patriots fan since the Babe Parilli days so, I've seen it all. Saw Nance play. Grogan. Mosi. Etc;. I lked what I saw the patriots do against the Bengals. Then Sunday it seemed a different team was playing. Then I watched the Colts/Giants game and I don't know how anyone in their right mind can argue that the Colts didn't look awesome that evening. 

If anyone wants to declare me as a troll, go ahead, I can't stop you. If you read my post correctly you'd see what I was saying. When the Colts play the Patriots I go crazy against the Colts. But.......it is what it is.....today....as it stands....the Colts look pretty damn good. If you want to put your head in the sand and play ostrich-fan, go ahead. Know thy enemy and respect them. If you don't, you are a fool. 

Now, pull my finger. ;-) 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

In Response to Re: I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable : You obviously did not see them play NYG, because it was as complete a shellacking as I have seen in a while.  Offense and Defense.
    Posted by Indylove

they played the giants at home.  Give me a break. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

this is just a stupid post lol a team looks unbeatable after one game? the pats looked unbeatable after week one.  The jets looked unbeatable after week 2.   As did the texans, packers, bears, and chargers. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable : You obviously did not see them play NYG, because it was as complete a shellacking as I have seen in a while.  Offense and Defense.
    Posted by Indylove

It doesn't matter, they got beat, they can't possibly look unbeatable.  Do you think the Titanic is unsinkable.  It never sunk....except for that one time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

Calm down fellow Patriots Fans. I'm not a troll (look at my posts). Sheeesh. I was commenting on the game WITH THE GIANTS. I said they looked unbeatable "as it stands now". Sure Houston beat them but, Houston is nothing to laugh at now IMO. Ask the Colts.  Look, I watch most NFL games. I watch ALL Patriots games. I've been a Patriots fan since the Babe Parilli days so, I've seen it all. Saw Nance play. Grogan. Mosi. Etc;. I lked what I saw the patriots do against the Bengals. Then Sunday it seemed a different team was playing. Then I watched the Colts/Giants game and I don't know how anyone in their right mind can argue that the Colts didn't look awesome that evening.  If anyone wants to declare me as a troll, go ahead, I can't stop you. If you read my post correctly you'd see what I was saying. When the Colts play the Patriots I go crazy against the Colts. But.......it is what it is.....today....as it stands....the Colts look pretty damn good. If you want to put your head in the sand and play ostrich-fan, go ahead. Know thy enemy and respect them. If you don't, you are a fool.  Now, pull my finger. ;-) 
    Posted by mrbungle

The colts look pretty damn good? then why didnt you just say that instead of unbeatable since they already have a loss.  You can say how good they looked against the giants all you want but i can also say how bad they looked against the texans and therefore the post is crap

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable : It doesn't matter, they got beat, they can't possibly look unbeatable.  Do you think the Titanic is unsinkable.  It never sunk....except for that one time.
    Posted by shenanigan
    You hold on a minute there Shenanigan's/////Rusty said the Titanic didnt sink. He said they just wanted to see how fast it would go under water!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

there is no one in this league that is unbeatable...i think we have great parity and anyone of the playoff teams has a chance to win the super bowl if they got hot in dec and on...this is why i am upbeat about the pats chances...the days of strong defense/running game champs is over...New Orleans last yr...and whomever wins this year...it could be us if Brady goes back to the short pass possession game

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: I have to admit, the Colts look unbeatable : Oh, I know that. Yes, they are beatable. But, I was talking about the Giants game and how they looked. 
    Posted by mrbungle

Luke, the Pats looked like natural born world shakers in the Cinci game.

-Dragline

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I didn't read what you wrote because the title is all I needed. The colts are in fact NOT unbeatable, why? Because they lost...

Last I checked they were getting blown out week one against the texans...
    If they are unbeatable then what are the Texans? Gods? Some one needs to get a grip.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

The Giants looked unbeatable in week 1.  So did the Pats. It changes every week

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

if there's any team in the afc that everyone should be afraid of, it's the steelers. and i hate that team.

Sections
Shortcuts