I have zero fear of the Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I have zero fear of the Ravens

Bring them on to Gillette, they have a solid D with a pathetic offense, stop Ray Rice, don't turn it over and the Patriots win next week by at least 14 points.

The 2012 playoff revenge tour continues...

1st Denver revenge from 2005, next sunday revenge from 2009 and then Superbowl revenge from either the Giants or Green Bay. 49 ers may ruin that though.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: I have zero fear of the Ravens

good because we will be playing them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

well, __zero__ is kinda low, isn't it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Raven's did not show anything today that made me go..  "oy-vay, the Pats will have to play REAL well to win!"  On the other hand, the way the Pats handled the Broncos may have made the Ravens think about who they are facing next week as not being the Texans O.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ravens don't play well on the road.

They looked like crap today, scored points on short fields. Texans handed the game to them on a silver platter with 3 turnovers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

+1... i live in baltimore, this team is as overrrated as they come if game was here, may be different. they dont travel well, and with the revenge and momentum factor, forget about it.. pats versus giants!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

And to add to the non fear factor, Ed Reed, the heart of the Raven's secondary, will probably play next week with a high ankle sprain, the Raven's pass D will be exploited on sunday.