I heard the Patriots won.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I heard the Patriots won.

And dominated, wouldn't know it by looking at this board. 3 up players Gronk- again Arrington- playing like one of the best in the league right now. Edelman- playing iron man football. Honorable mention- Vereen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: I heard the Patriots won.

I totally agree with your assesment, and gun pilots don't usually do that with lift pilots! :)

P.S. It was nice also seeing Cannaon out there!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hope you don't mind a retired submariner intruding on this chopper fest.

Slow start for the Pats that gave me pause and then the O kicked in.  Gronk was indeed a beast.  What can you say about Arrington?  The guy just seems to get it.  Edelman was amazing.

Good to see Cannon out there.  Liked what little I saw of Vereen although it was late in the 4th against a tired D.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Great job by the defense, the run defense needs to be better, but when Spikes comes back it should tighten up. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I was a bit surprised by the softness in run defense at times during the game.  Usually run defense has been our strength.  At times the pass coverage looked shakey too, but hey they won big, and KC (admittedly a weak offense with an untested QB) only scored three points.  

And with Arrington, who needs Asomougha? Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

They really missed Spikes. Mayo is a great tackler but doesn't have the instincts to fill the correct gaps quickly. He's more of a read and react LB. When you have a quick shifty RB in McCluster you need to hit the gaps quick or they will burst through for 6-7yrds per carry. Spikes has those instincts to plug those gaps before a RB can get through them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: I heard the Patriots won.:
    [QUOTE]Great job by the defense, the run defense needs to be better, but when Spikes comes back it should tighten up. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Spikes, Chung and McCourty all out. These 3 should solidify what the D has been able to do the past few weeks. I know McCourty has had a tough year, but now that the Pats seem to be able to get some pressure, that should help him significantly. Hopefully the D can start to peak right around the end of December...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

You'd never guess by all the other threads on here that we just won a game 34-3.  Worst fans ever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]You'd never guess by all the other threads on here that we just won a game 34-3.  Worst fans ever.
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

No kidding!  I can't wait to get home and re-watch the game.  Brady is starting slowly becauseof his elbow contusion.  Expected.  That will hurt like a mother.  But once he gets going, it's all good.  Meanwhile, the D is keeping the team in the game until Brady gets warm.  

Mark my words, all these injuries are going to pay dividends in the play-offs as guys return, with the roster deeper than those of other teams, just like in 2004.  It happened to GB last year, n'est pas?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I really liked what I saw, but I will admit to early panic.  What I thought once I calmed down was the offense is hunkering down more when they get pressure.  Brady held the ball too long a few times. Light and Vollmer just blew some assignments.  Once they got it figured, things looked fine.  This is the same game as we played in the SB against the Giants, same one as last year against the Jests.  We are getting better at handling it, sort of tearing down the blueprint.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to I heard the Patriots won.:
    [QUOTE]And dominated, wouldn't know it by looking at this board. 3 up players Gronk- again Arrington- playing like one of the best in the league right now. Edelman- playing iron man football. Honorable mention- Vereen.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Again...Thank for your service!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]And dominated, wouldn't know it by looking at this board. 3 up players Gronk- again Arrington- playing like one of the best in the league right now. Edelman- playing iron man football. Honorable mention- Vereen.

Again...Thank for your service to our country

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Some people don't enjoy success.  Not me.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]I really liked what I saw, but I will admit to early panic.  What I thought once I calmed down was the offense is hunkering down more when they get pressure.  Brady held the ball too long a few times. Light and Vollmer just blew some assignments.  Once they got it figured, things looked fine.  This is the same game as we played in the SB against the Giants, same one as last year against the Jests.  We are getting better at handling it, sort of tearing down the blueprint.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I know, I try stay away from the threads during the game because I'm so up and down. The other team completes one pass and I'm ready to fire the CB. Then when the games over I realize how much I overreact to everything. No need to keep too much evidence of me being a dumas. But everybody pretty much does that during the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I heard the Patriots won. : Again...Thank for your service to our country
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

No problem, thanks Rocky.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Must every game be compared to SB 42?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

If you mean me, it's because that is where the so called "blueprint" came from.  And that has been what the team had to overcome.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I heard the Patriots won. : I know, I try stay away from the threads during the game because I'm so up and down. The other team completes one pass and I'm ready to fire the CB. Then when the games over I realize how much I overreact to everything. No need to keep too much evidence of me being a dumas. But everybody pretty much does that during the game.

Yeah, I'm there.  Heart attack freak out unstable panic.  Until we are up about 21 or so.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I heard the Patriots won. : If you mean me, it's because that is where the so called "blueprint" came from.  And that has been what the team had to overcome.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

...and have they truely lost to a team since SB42 that did not impliment some form of the 'blueprint'?

I am happy they have made strides but still weary becasue there are only a few teams that have the athletic abililty to pull off the so called 'blueprint' and the PAts won't see them until the playoffs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMan. Show RonMan's posts

In Response to Re: I heard the Patriots won.:  You are spot on.  Given the injury situation in the AFC, only the Ravens are in a position to have a defense that can disrupt the Pats offense.  We only have to meet and beat one team (out of several that could cause defensive havoc) from the NFC in the SB.  The key is keeping Brady upright and healthy and getting the walking wounded back.
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I heard the Patriots won. : ...and have they truely lost to a team since SB42 that did not impliment some form of the 'blueprint'? I am happy they have made strides but still weary becasue there are only a few teams that have the athletic abililty to pull off the so called 'blueprint' and the PAts won't see them until the playoffs.
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts