I hope Ebner makes the cut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: I hope Ebner makes the cut

In Response to Re: I hope Ebner makes the cut:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope Ebner makes the cut : brown is still on the team? i think he goes before ebner does.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]
    Yah,  although from how much playing time he's been getting he may as well not even be on the team. LOL.   I'm willing to bet he's one of the first to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

I don't think anybody is calling him the next great safety in football.  For me I didn't have any expectations for him.  I thought he might come in and contribute on special teams here and there but that's it.  He has been a pleasant surprise in camp so far.  He's a real good tackler and has created a few turnovers.  That's more than I expected.  Nobody is hyping him up like Tebow.  Nobody can be more hyped than him.  However he has done some nice things in camp so far.  He has a long way to go but he has some potential. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to I hope Ebner makes the cut:
    [QUOTE]Just watched the 2nd half replay. This kid is too good to let go out there in waiverville. If you throw more knowledge and experience he will be great.
    Posted by Bergzilla[/QUOTE]

no chance he gets cut. so celebrate if you want to

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I just don't get that excited about anything I've seen during preseason games and hear about during training camp sessions.  I try to keep it all in perspective.

Let's see what happens when the real bullets are flying during the games that have real meaning.

Will Chandler Jones looks as good in regular season games as he has during camp?
    The potential is definitely there. 

We've seen what, 15 minutes of Demps and everyone is ready to dump Edelman.  He may turn out to be a contributor atleast on ST's I hope but he was going against 2nd and 3rd teamers in an exhibition game. 

Let's reserve judgment for now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I just don't get that excited about anything I've seen during preseason games and hear about during training camp sessions.  I try to keep it all in perspective. Let's see what happens when the real bullets are flying during the games that have real meaning. Will Chandler Jones looks as good in regular season games as he has during camp? The potential is definitely there.  We've seen what, 15 minutes of Demps and everyone is ready to dump Edelman.  He may turn out to be a contributor atleast on ST's I hope but he was going against 2nd and 3rd teamers in an exhibition game.  Let's reserve judgment for now.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

i agree with your thoughts except. i think its ok to get excited, and fun. too! :)
    doesnt mean the new guy is an all star. i got that in mind. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hope Ebner makes the cut : i agree with your thoughts except. i think its ok to get excited, and fun. too! :) doesnt mean the new guy is an all star. i got that in mind. 
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Not saying gettting excited is a bad thing.  My wife makes fun of me 'cuz I'm counting the days to the first game.

I can only take so much baseball.

Sections
Shortcuts