I hope someone posts this in New England's defensive meeting room.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I hope someone posts this in New England's defensive meeting room.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/09000d5d82a99031/AFC-East-camp-questions?module=HP11_hot_topics

Video discussing the AFC East with the NFL Network panel, and for some reason Santonio Holmes decided to show up. Unbelieveably unprofessional and biased comments. I wouldn't have expected anything less, but I would have expected him to have tempered what he said... but nope, in regular Jet fashion, he has a tendency for saying a lot and doing little. 

I guess he forgot about the week 10 whoopin' in Jersey... amazing how these guys forgot things so quickly.

Give it a listen, and listen to Holmes's word. To me, if I was a member of the Patriots, but specifically the defense and a rookie, this would get me fired up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: I hope someone posts this in New England's defensive meeting room.

Video won't work, but I can guess it's more of his usual sour grapes.

Guess people tend to forget BB took the 31st ranked defense to the SB last year.  Jets have a short memory.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I guess he forgot that Pats swept Jets last year... he did not torch us so bad as to beat us... he forgets that Jets were at home or local bar or friend's house not in Indy representing the AFC. He forgets that he blew up in the last game and pulled a temper tantrum..... I hope everyone on Pat's D saw this and remembers to knock the crap out of him come gameday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In Response to Re: I hope someone posts this in New England's defensive meeting room.:
    I guess he forgot that Pats swept Jets last year... he did not torch us so bad as to beat us... he forgets that Jets were at home or local bar or friend's house not in Indy representing the AFC. He forgets that he blew up in the last game and pulled a temper tantrum..... I hope everyone on Pat's D saw this and remembers to knock the crap out of him come gameday.
    Posted by Pats-bilbo

Video worked fine for me.

Santonio who?   He didn't bother me as much as the regular talking head speaking about New Englands Defense like they were a 2 and 14 Team last year.  

Well the New England Patriots were 13 and 3 and lost the Super Bowl by 4 Points.  OTOH it's better for the heads to show no respect because that is a motivating factor.   I also hope that BB continues to tell the media - NOTHING, O, NADA, ZILCH -  Santonio who?

Sections
Shortcuts